Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) (24698 Views)

Hotel Owner And Suspected Smuggling Kingpin Arrested By Customs. Photo / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / Nigerian Asylum Seeker Arrested For Beating Up Hotel Owner In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by Decryptor(m): 10:52am On May 31, 2016
A source said the victim was killed for dating a woman that was not his wife.

The source said, “He was dating a woman that was the wife of the suspects’ leader. On the night that he was killed, he was with the woman. ”

The source said the woman had already been arrested by the police.

That source should be investigated! How did he know all this?
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by mightycrown1(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2016
the source should be interrogated; how did he know the reason for killing the man, how did he/she know that the man was dating another woman who's husband happened to be the head of the gang. then who is the woman in question and who is her husband. from there, here is the suspected killer. I trust my men in black on black, they won't disappoint in getting the killer with the help of the witness/ source
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by StoneLucifer: 10:53am On May 31, 2016
[quote author=MrCork post=46134655]i enjoy sleeepin wit other peoples wife evey time i go to Nigeria on Holidays...whats the big deal sef? undecided[Guy, prepare to die young..]
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by Cokwologu(m): 10:54am On May 31, 2016
What reply will he give to his creator now, some mhen are really just insatiable.. RIP though
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by harsysky(m): 10:56am On May 31, 2016
MrCork:
i enjoy sleeepin wit other peoples wife evey time i go to Nigeria on Holidays...whats the big deal sef? undecided

No big deal o, my good friend. Only that legions will lay with ur wife when you need her most. I wish you what you do to others.

1 Like

Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by egokudiowomoney: 10:56am On May 31, 2016
the man's wife should also be arrested for interrogation
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by Praktikals(m): 10:56am On May 31, 2016
DickDastardly:
Its high time i sue this dulllard for all this his atrocities nationwide. angry
Don't mind the Otuoke dullard tongue
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by harsysky(m): 10:56am On May 31, 2016
MrCork:
i enjoy sleeepin wit other peoples wife evey time i go to Nigeria on Holidays...whats the big deal sef? undecided

No big deal o, my good friend. Only that legions will lay with ur wife when you need her most. I wish you what you do to others.
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by MrCork: 10:56am On May 31, 2016
[quote author=StoneLucifer post=46134935][/quote]

^^^See this unknown Crackhead!!! undecided
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by Dabbyfab: 10:58am On May 31, 2016
Desist from adultery, cos God doesn't like ugly all these are signs that you should stick to your wife. It is a lesson for those that have ears and concience. Stop bringing shame and disrespect to your family, all in the name that cheating is in men's DNA.How will the children feel knowing that their dad was killed because of s*x,which is so avoidable. You can be saying you can't meet same fate,but hey who knows how yours will end up.As for the adulterer in your next life,cherish your wife.
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by MrCork: 11:00am On May 31, 2016
harsysky:

SOn Calm down...u are not a *plaYA* so u cant gerrrrrit...by the way, am in London, u ther in Nigeria.....Bro the point is that Marrried women dont ask for much when I sleeep wit them but all this fine babes are Gold diggger...Marrried women come to me for relif...FInce women come to steal my moiney..I only *do* them when they come for hotel visit...anyways, it will make sense to u when u have moiney!!(no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by Amajerry83(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2016
MrCork:
Ur turn dey come soon
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by ismayl: 11:00am On May 31, 2016
not only wasted his life. he also sent himself to HELL for duying while twittin another man's. people like ths should rot in hell. he could find another youg dimsel everywhere
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by abbeyty(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2016
The woman's husband is a useless man, why not dealing with his wife instead of killing the man she was having fun with, I believe the man did not force her, they are both adults.
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by harsysky(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2016
MrCork:

SOn Calm down...u are not a *plaYA* so u cant gerrrrrit...by the way, am in London, u ther in Nigeria.....Bro the point is that Marrried women dont ask for much when I sleeep wit them but all this fine babes are Gold diggger...Marrried women come to me for relif...FInce women come to steal my moiney..I only *do* them when they come for hotel visit...anyways, it will make sense to u when u have moiney!!(no ofeinse) undecided

It will make sense to u wen u finally become responsible n old enof.
And again u dnt have shishi that's y u run to People's wife.
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by MrCork: 11:03am On May 31, 2016
Amajerry83:
Ur turn dey come soon

...again..u homebase people jusss never gerrrrit...dint I jusss say I am a *plaYA*?.....bro evertime I come to Nigeria for holidays, i appproach marrried women on the streeet, tell them the truth am from London and I need mature company. They tell me they marrried and wot I simply do is show them Pounds STerlin..about £500..but after they come over, I only pay them between £100 or £150..case close. I dont even collect ther number. But guess wot, they all ways come bakk for more. Bro it will amke sence to u when u have moiney!(no ofeinse) undecided
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by honprof: 11:06am On May 31, 2016
Hmm what a sad story.

The man was a nice and easy going personality. I stay around the area and his death was a rude shock to the neighbors and people living in his environs.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by MrCork: 11:06am On May 31, 2016
harsysky:

It will make sense to u wen u finally become responsible n old enof.
And again u dnt have shishi that's y u run to People's wife.

...resposible how?....bro am responsible..I get nice women any time I want and i pay them nicely. Payin is responsible. I never miss payment..I have moiney, ponds sterlin and am a londoner! smiley
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by MrCork: 11:08am On May 31, 2016
honprof:
Hmm what a sad story.

The man was a nice and easy going personality. I stay around the area and his death was a rude shock to the neighbors and people living in his environs.

RIP to the dead.

....bro let me tell u wot i woud hav done coz i have moiney......I would have double the amount & tell the asssasin to got back to the sender..I have done this b4. he is now disbale on one leg smiley
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by HighestPriest: 11:10am On May 31, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]hmmmmm na wa o
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by slam7000(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2016
MrCork:

I enjoy sleeping with your wife everytime you travel to Nigeria.
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by harsysky(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2016
MrCork:

...resposible how?....bro am responsible..I get nice women any time I want and i pay them nicely. Payin is responsible. I never miss payment..I have moiney, ponds sterlin and am a londoner! smiley

Make more so that you don't look for cheap wives. Agbaya!
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by MrCork: 11:19am On May 31, 2016
slam7000:

I enjoy sleeping with your wife everytime you travel to Nigeria.

...bro u sound like a edddiot...i am single...dint u hear me say am a plaYA?..fooool!!!(no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by MrCork: 11:23am On May 31, 2016
harsysky:

Make more so that you don't look for cheap wives. Agbaya!

..bro i dont hav time to chase women....I pay for women...which tecknicaly means i can get any women I want, marrried, single and even yor girl friend..truss me!! ((POUNDS STERLIN MY NIGGGGA)) angry
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by harsysky(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2016
MrCork:

..bro i dont hav time to chase women....I pay for women...which tecknicaly means i can get any women I want, marrried, single and even yor girl friend..truss me!! ((POUNDS STERLIN MY NIGGGGA)) angry

Believe for ur own good, you don't have shishi.(No offence)
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by MrCork: 11:29am On May 31, 2016
harsysky:

Believe for ur own good, you don't have shishi.(No offence)

calm down son...i dont sleeep around...u peoplenever herd of somtin call *coooooooduuum*? undecided
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2016
If it's true that he was bleeping another man's wife then it's very bad. I strongly kick against his killing no matter what
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by harsysky(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2016
MrCork:

calm down son...i dont sleeep around...u peoplenever herd of somtin call *coooooooduuum*? undecided

I'm not talking about condom. I said you don't have Money! For your own good, you dnt have money.
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by Maximus85(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2016
Is it sad? Maybe yes. God hate fornicators. You're married and still going after other women and young girls. No one will beg you to stop. Nemesis will knock on your door one day. Disobey God...... Suffer the consequences.
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by MrCork: 11:35am On May 31, 2016
harsysky:

I'm not talking about condom. I said you don't have Money! For your own good, you dnt have money.

bro i leave alone in a nice area of London call PEKAM and i drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot....this usualy means i can get any women I want...marrried, single or lessssbians! smiley
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by harsysky(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2016
Re: Michael Ogunnusi Murdered (Allonze Hotel Owner) by harsysky(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2016
MrCork:

bro i leave alone in a nice area of London call PEKAM and i drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot....this usualy means i can get any women I want...marrried, single or lessssbians! smiley

If that's the definition of being wealthy to you, abeg no infect me with ur brokeness.(No offence son)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Drivers Fight Publicly In Lagos(photos) / Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support / Yinusa Names Ese's Baby 'Fatima' From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.