Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

How To Start A Business With Little Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Business With Little Money (513 Views)

3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! / Despite The Economic Woes You Still Have No Time To Start A Home Based Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Business With Little Money by Olafeazy(m): 8:55am On May 31, 2016
Entrepreneurship is a journey, and a fun one at that, but many people fail to venture into this interesting world, all because of one thing; I have met quite a number of young individuals and anytime I meet with one, five minutes into our discussion, we must have started talking about business, way out of the economic mess we are in, solution to unemployment thats eaten deep into our fabrics, but after our discussion, most people attribute their failure to start to that one thing I said prevents intelligent peope from taking charge. That one thing
Finance, startup capital, money to invest in their dream career.

As much as I detest people making excuses for any reasons, sometimes you will want to reason with their argument of finance being the clog in their wheel, but then I've never come to agreement with them, because one fear most have is the fear of starting small, begining from the scratch, most young entrepreneurs want to become a conglomerate overnight, they want to become a overnight success, but things don't happen that way, every big business out there started as a very small company, Facebook started from a dorm room, Whatsapp started from a small tiny room, Uber started from a garage, Dangote once operated from just a single office, ABC transport started with just 5 18 seater buses, I can keep mentioning how most of the big players in different sectors of business started, and the story line will be the same - they started small. I once read a business thread on Nairaland recently, where a young entrepreneur discussed his dissapointment in not starting his egg business early enough, all because he thought he needed a large sum of money, only to start and realise with just 50k he could have started early and achieved greater things, finance should never be your problem, starting is the deal.

Aliko Dangote, the richest man in Africa said "I built a conglomerate and emerged the richest black man in 2008, but it didn't happen overnight....

Read the full article here http://www.olafeazy.com/2016/05/how-to-start-business-with-little.html
Re: How To Start A Business With Little Money by Trustdee(m): 9:12am On May 31, 2016
Noted . but you shuld hav finished it here.
Re: How To Start A Business With Little Money by dollarathe(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2016
Must u use nairaland as advert board....if u cant write it here ...get the Bleep off

(1) (Reply)

Trade Your Service/skills And Let Customers Find You With Ease / Get More Airtime For Less On Your Phone / Clearing Biz Is Our Field, Shipment, Clearing And Delivery...isha Allah, We Deli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.