Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Open Letter To Total E&p Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Open Letter To Total E&p Nigeria (471 Views)

Total Nigeria Shut Down For Sacking Nigerian Workers / Total Oil Workers Protesting In Lagos Over Their Dismissal Without Pay / Where Is Total E&p Nigeria Mr Aniefiok?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Total E&p Nigeria by etim4school: 9:07am On May 31, 2016
I have always been passionate about life, living my dreams and believing in the conquest of Providence, defining my root and adjoining the tracks to the solitude of virtue. This has always being my watchword as am now graduate of Chemical Engineering, University of Uyo, Nigeria. While in my school days I won a host community slot in the community assistance social corporate responsibility package of Total E&P, Nigeria. Having won the scholarship award which added to my laurels and zeal to excel in school, I worked harder than I could, I stretched, expanded and shouldered the responsibility to come out with good grades. The scholarship was to last from the 2009/2010 academic session to 2013/2014 academic session. I was paid on the specified dates 12/03/2012 (#300,000),17/09/2013 (#150,000) and 07/01/2014 (#150,000). The latter being the last time I ever got payment issue from Total as my 2013/2014 academic session final year payment has not been paid by them even till date. If we all cry foul to change as prevalent in Nigeria today and the mindset of our people is still fixed at neglecting the other end of struggle... I wonder how we can build a Nation. Ita, Etetim Etim 07067781908

(1) (Reply)

Become A Certified Expert for And Make Your Cash Instantly!!! Registration is on / Passed My PMP On First Attempt. Study Materials Used / Affordable Toefl And Ielts Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.