Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,848 members, 7,817,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Rice Production In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rice Production In Nigeria (2430 Views)

Ajaokuta, Delta Steel Company To Begin Production In 2015, Says Official / Dangote Refinery To Start Production In 2018 / Innoson To Begin Tyre Production In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rice Production In Nigeria by luvablesam(m): 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
i was just thinkin of going into rice processing and selling in Nigeria but based on my research of the Rice market in Nigeria all i ever see is Thai Rice.....Guys do u think a Proudly Nigerian made and well packaged Rice would sell

YOUR OPINION PEOPLE..................
Re: Rice Production In Nigeria by iniobong888(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2013
Rice tops the charts as the highest meal in Nigeria, official statistics shows that the amount spent on Rice in 2011 about 366 billion naira. If you get your packaging well then you can start smiling to the bank. Don't allow Rice from Thailand land deter you from this dream of yours or any foreign rice, as a matter of fact 20% of the rice you see around is rice form local farmers branded as foreign rice. Our local Rice is more nutritious than the foreign brand,Three process makes foreign rice more appealing this are, destoning, polishing and the bagging. if you can add these three things into your packaging then you are world class.However there is a cheaper way of going through this. So i wish you godspeed in your dreams.
Re: Rice Production In Nigeria by luvablesam(m): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2013
iniobong888: Rice tops the charts as the highest meal in Nigeria, official statistics shows that the amount spent on Rice in 2011 about 366 billion naira. If you get your packaging well then you can start smiling to the bank. Don't allow Rice from Thailand land deter you from this dream of yours or any foreign rice, as a matter of fact 20% of the rice you see around is rice form local farmers branded as foreign rice. Our local Rice is more nutritious than the foreign brand,Three process makes foreign rice more appealing this are, destoning, polishing and the bagging. if you can add these three things into your packaging then you are world class.However there is a cheaper way of going through this. So i wish you godspeed in your dreams.

tanxs for ur post,dis means alot.....but pls can u let me in on the cheaper way u talked about in ur post?
Re: Rice Production In Nigeria by iniobong888(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2013
send me a mail.
Re: Rice Production In Nigeria by iniobong888(m): 6:51am On Mar 07, 2013
drop a mail at iniobong4solution@gmail.com or call 07034706326 thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Start The Production Of Charcoal / Youwin Connect 2017/2018 Enterpreneurs Telegram Group / How To Make Money With Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.