Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

How Do You Think I Shold Pay Workers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do You Think I Shold Pay Workers (611 Views)

Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It / Bloggers Please How Much Do You Think I Should Sell This My Blog / I Want You To Review My Blog. Whatelse Do You think I Need To Add To It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Think I Shold Pay Workers by Maxzycutie: 9:42am On May 31, 2016
Hello Guys..
So i started a new Blog...
I wanna invest in it through the lil i can..

And that starts By emplying Good writers ..
But as a New blogger i need help in suggesting how much i need to pay this Guys..
Monthly
Weekly
Or per Post they make

Hoe much can i pay them.. help seriously needed Guys..
Re: How Do You Think I Shold Pay Workers by mii4u(f): 9:47am On May 31, 2016
u shld know which is more favourable to u.
Re: How Do You Think I Shold Pay Workers by maxdozie(m): 9:57am On May 31, 2016
mii4u:
u shld know which is more favourable to u.

Amount sir...
Thats my probs
Re: How Do You Think I Shold Pay Workers by dumero: 10:09am On May 31, 2016
How much you pay depends on a lot of factors like what niche is your blog, what topics will they be writing on, how many words per article and lots more. I am a writer and can offer my services for a considerable amount. My mail is dayorichard33@yahoo.co.uk.......thanks
Re: How Do You Think I Shold Pay Workers by hostkobo(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2016
Maxzycutie:
Hello Guys..
So i started a new Blog...
I wanna invest in it through the lil i can..

And that starts By emplying Good writers ..
But as a New blogger i need help in suggesting how much i need to pay this Guys..
Monthly
Weekly
Or per Post they make

Hoe much can i pay them.. help seriously needed Guys..

The question I have for you is can you edit and proof read articles professionally?

If NO, then why are you looking for writers. You should look for a professional editor first.

why? coz how to do you know / confirm that the articles written are in good taste, legit and not some crafty form of copy paste and paragraph interchanging so many people do, calling themselves writer.

Content is King my brother, so get a good editor. In fact, a good editor will also be able to write.

regards
HK
Re: How Do You Think I Shold Pay Workers by maxdozie(m): 1:49pm On May 31, 2016
hostkobo:

The question I have for you is can you edit and proof read articles professionally?

If NO, then why are you looking for writers. You should look for a professional editor first.

why? coz how to do you know / confirm that the articles written are in good taste, legit and not some crafty form of copy paste and paragraph interchanging so many people do, calling themselves writer.

Content is King my brother, so get a good editor. In fact, a good editor will also be able to write.

regards
HK

Can you suggest any Good Editor You know
Re: How Do You Think I Shold Pay Workers by emillionia: 11:48pm On May 31, 2016
pay then#100 or #200 per post( max of 3 post per day)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want A SECURE PAYMENT GATEWAY For Your Ecommerce Websites. / Struggling To Make Meaningful Revenue From Google Adsense? Join Now / How To Drive Targeted Traffic From Reddit To Your Website Or Affiliate Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.