Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,997 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

80-year-old Woman Gets A Car From Iginla (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 80-year-old Woman Gets A Car From Iginla (photos) (19312 Views)

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User / Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80-year-old Woman Gets A Car From Iginla (photos) by texazzpete(m): 1:47pm On May 31, 2016
Always in the news for giving cars and gifts

never in the news for building orphanages and schools for the needy.

Na wa
Re: 80-year-old Woman Gets A Car From Iginla (photos) by itzMizELo(f): 1:48pm On May 31, 2016
weldone.....
Re: 80-year-old Woman Gets A Car From Iginla (photos) by manutdrichie(m): 2:03pm On May 31, 2016
Bigblogman:
I know most people will only want to roast me for not applauding the "pastor". What's the essence of a car gift to 80year old woman, is there no other way of helping her? I tire sha, well is it my tithe grin

But the woman can't take okada to church nah, what is she employs a driver to be carrying her to everywhere including church.
Re: 80-year-old Woman Gets A Car From Iginla (photos) by andyanders: 2:15pm On May 31, 2016
HERSLEY:
Hmmmm buh she don't need it. Y not a young man. Anyways better Dan none

Why such comment my sister? Do you know that it is a blessing to get to that age? They are our mother and we should take care of their old age. Having to give her such gift while alive is worth doing. The Pastor is doing what God wants us to be doing for people like them.Taking care of our aged ones is what God instructed us to be doing and I thank the Pastor for that. This is exactly what Prophet T.B Joshua does for people like them.
Re: 80-year-old Woman Gets A Car From Iginla (photos) by princetom1(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2016
All these cheap publicity, chai. And for those that believe in it, chai. I cant remember Jesus Christ giving out a car, ok, that's absurd, since no car back then. Who are they fooling? U know y Jesus CHRIS hate the Pharisees? They like doing eye service, tell me this isn't eye service. Plssss oooo, pastor or u are man of God, come to KANO STREET, EBUTE METTA, LAGOS, and come perform miracles, not all these TV stunts. As far as i know, all these pastors are fake, wear designer suits, shoes, best of everything, but wait, they are supposed to emulate Christ and in my wildest imagination, i cant imagine Christ doing all these rubbish they call pastorism. Wen last did u see pastor Chris on ur door step, i though Jesus command us to go and evangelise, ok, that's over d top, u need an appointment for weeks if not month before u can meet these man of God indeed, u must also has a good reason. They must think u are BOKO HARAM and don't trust God protection, so, police or security agents are there to protect them, from the church money that some sweat to bring. Woe, unto yee. Mathew 7:21-23
Re: 80-year-old Woman Gets A Car From Iginla (photos) by stanleebee: 3:19pm On May 31, 2016
lekjons:
did he used his personal money to buy it for her? if "yes", good. if "no"...

i want to believe there's no youth in this man's church, that needs at least N100k to start a business, 'cos most Nigerians go to church to pray for some kinda help from God(e.g good job, money-for hospital bills of a loved one, for education or food)..

[color=#006600][/color] my dear, when u see gestures like diz don't be quick to conclude irrationally.. 40 aged/abandoned women in dia 70yrs of age from kuje area council were each given a bag of rice and150k, 25 orphans were awarded scholarship to university level, 20 widows were given 150k each wit a bag of rice and double door brand new deep freezers, 15 devoted members were also given 150k and a brand new generating set worth 180k each. 32 choice cars were given to both nollywood stars, ministers and members of d church. We should learn to appreciate God in d lives of some men dat God called.

all the same, it's better than none at all
Re: 80-year-old Woman Gets A Car From Iginla (photos) by Jalinco: 3:24pm On May 31, 2016
Pastoring is the most lucrative business in Nigeria, from there you can own oil block, have private jets and start given out cars.
Now that the country is looking @ diversifying economy Nigerians should key in into this lucrative venture. If this venture is fully tapped the country will earn a lot of foreign exchange from it
Re: 80-year-old Woman Gets A Car From Iginla (photos) by kenoz(m): 4:19pm On May 31, 2016
Good one
Re: 80-year-old Woman Gets A Car From Iginla (photos) by mutvy: 5:49pm On May 31, 2016
Pastor Iginla, you could have done better by setting up a production company with the money you used in buying those vehicles. I am not teaching you how to spend your money but do you think owing a car is the next thing in the scale of preference of those beneficiaries? Some of them need money for investment, some need money for land while some need money for other important things. Sir, review your action.
Re: 80-year-old Woman Gets A Car From Iginla (photos) by Alani86: 7:58pm On May 31, 2016
peeparty:

Silly comment..

Well, it sounded silly to you, but there's sense therein. There are some blessings that aren't in due season. How do you think the car would be in the hands of a 30/40/50/even 50 year old man/woman? It's a belated blessing I must say. Leviticus 26:4! God, please I beg you, let my rains fall in due season. AMEN!
Re: 80-year-old Woman Gets A Car From Iginla (photos) by Oshoboy01: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2016
mutvy:
Pastor Iginla, you could have done better by setting up a production company with the money you used in buying those vehicles. I am not teaching you how to spend your money but do you think owing a car is the next thing in the scale of preference of those beneficiaries? Some of them need money for investment, some need money for land while some need money for other important things. Sir, review your action.

Bros, no be buy e buy am...he wasgiven those cars too....But insted of selling them, he decided to gift it to people...go to winners, they sell cars at the end of every year...cars that they gave the G.O o...so wen u see somone giving it out , no vex for am

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Mystery Behind Sexual Temptations / What Is Your Church Theme For 2018? / Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.