Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Breaking!! ASSU Nasarawa State University Chapter Suspends 3 Months Old Strike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking!! ASSU Nasarawa State University Chapter Suspends 3 Months Old Strike (572 Views)

Alex On The Cover Of Nestlé Milk As A 6 Months Old (Throwback Photo) / Somadina Adinma Now A Corper. Hits Nasarawa NYSC Camp (photos) / Bimbo Akinsanya: I Left My Irresponsible Husband When My Son Was 3 Months Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! ASSU Nasarawa State University Chapter Suspends 3 Months Old Strike by janzguy: 11:32am On May 31, 2016
The Academic Staff Union of Universities Nasarawa State University Chapter has officially suspended its three months old strike. The strike which began on the 7th of March 2016 after The Union had demanded payment of backlog of Earned Allowances and the repositioning of the university’s
infrastructure and laws.

This announcement is coming after Governor Tanko Almakura had while on Media Chat at Nasarawa Broadcasting Service Lafia, to commemorate Democracy Day on Sunday, disclosed that government has made available the remaining 20 percent of the Earned Academic Allowance, EAA, it agreed to pay the Union but with a strict instruction that ASUU will get the payment only when it suspends the strike, this necessitated ASUU representatives to hold an emergence meeting today 31 May 2016 where the strike was officially called off and lectures to commence immediately.

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/05/assu-nasarawa-state-university-chapter.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala pls move this to front page for others to see

Re: Breaking!! ASSU Nasarawa State University Chapter Suspends 3 Months Old Strike by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:35am On May 31, 2016
better
Re: Breaking!! ASSU Nasarawa State University Chapter Suspends 3 Months Old Strike by chikel2000(m): 11:48am On May 31, 2016
The state where I was born. Dis tanko of a governor really scammed nasarawa state people
Re: Breaking!! ASSU Nasarawa State University Chapter Suspends 3 Months Old Strike by Emperessnaughty(f): 12:46pm On May 31, 2016
Baba God pls pick ASUU ksu chapter call you cry nah beg I dey beg

Obiorathesubtle is dis ur skul?

(1) (Reply)

Why Must You Always Call Lalasticlala / [behind The Scene Photos] Bukky Wright, Cossy Orjiakor & Others On Set Of New Mo / Wizkid Collaboration With Chris Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.