Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Two Nigerians Go Into Agriculture Because Of Economic Hardship. Pictures - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Two Nigerians Go Into Agriculture Because Of Economic Hardship. Pictures (40048 Views)

How Yam Farming Can Contribute To Our Economic In Nigeria / Selling my bus to go Into Agriculture / Ceos Hub Ventures Into Agriculture As It Introduces Ch Farms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Go Into Agriculture Because Of Economic Hardship. Pictures by boldmama(f): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pls I need tomatoes farmers in here to get in touch. I intend to go into tomatoes farming and need all the help and advice I can get. Tnx
Re: Two Nigerians Go Into Agriculture Because Of Economic Hardship. Pictures by Jessam: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Baroba:

Nice Videos Jessam, I totally agree with you statement.. Your accents sounds British bruv... grin

Yeah mate, trying to give back to the mother land.
Re: Two Nigerians Go Into Agriculture Because Of Economic Hardship. Pictures by teekaynson(m): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
God Bless your hustle guys
Re: Two Nigerians Go Into Agriculture Because Of Economic Hardship. Pictures by sorepco(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
My friend if u read carefully the only time i was personal with op was when i talked of subsistence farming!? The rest i was trying to lay out my suggestions and was not trying to belittle anybody...more so a recent graduate with no access to loans.
My guy you the north you insult all the time? Up there the govt will give the op a tractor...talkless if he is a graduate.
They value agriculture more than us than south. The most agrarian sociesties down south like ekiti. Osun. Ebonyi. Enugu . C river should have the potential to be breadbaskets, but lack the support.

Nychillax:

Actually u are entitled to yer own opinion but this yer advice is out of it...why??

Any farming that is beyond provide for yourself and family is commercial farming be it small scale or large scarle,is OP aim to provide for himself or to generate income??so,it is commercial farming not subsistence farming as far as his aim is to generate income for himself.

Moreover, u are talking about 21st century so it must be highly mechanized or having a mechanized equipment.

Where did u want an undergraduate that has been in Labour market over the years to see money to engage in mechanised farming.

Or he should be waiting for loan from government that has just removed subsidy on fertilizer some weeks ago,pls eraze any help from Nigerian government for now except if u are damn lazy.

I just don't know the way some people reason nowadays, u can't discourage someone when he has already sort out another alternative to build is career. He has starts from somewhere even if it is a plot of land very soon by God's grace he will he will be planting on hectares of Land.

Don't think of wat government will do for u but think of what you can do to help yourself and society and learn how to encourage others.

@OP,I wish yer massive success ahead....

Re: Two Nigerians Go Into Agriculture Because Of Economic Hardship. Pictures by Tycoflu(m): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
boldmama:
Pls I need tomatoes farmers in here to get in touch. I intend to go into tomatoes farming and need all the help and advice I can get. Tnx

contact her www.nairaland.com/jethro2
Re: Two Nigerians Go Into Agriculture Because Of Economic Hardship. Pictures by oneniceguy(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2016
Jessam:

Yeah mate, trying to give back to the mother land.

hello Jessam, I'm in Owerri and will like to visit your office, so that we can discuss my business intention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) / Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) / Strawberry Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.