Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,421 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

The Woman He Could Never Forget. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Woman He Could Never Forget. (1361 Views)

The Woman Caught Breastfeeding Man In Prison. / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) / $ex Story: A 'one Night Stand' Experience I Can Never Forget (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman He Could Never Forget. by Gpac123(m): 1:03pm On May 31, 2016
All right reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduce in any manner whatsoever without permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in crucial articles and reviews.

CHAPTER 1

Folarin has just gained admission in to university after two long years he has been searching for it. He gained admission to kwara state university to study biochemistry. He was so happy. Every body was so happy in their house, most especially his mom. He was excited because they gave him the course he always wanted to study, Biochemistry.
Folarin has always been someone who believes in love right from his secondary school. Most of the girls has always wanted to date him. But his heart does not beat for any of them. He Be believes he wil find the love of his life in the university. His first few weeks in school has not been easy because of the registrations and clearance. He was happy when he was finally done with it. The following day he went for his very first class in the university, GNS 102, it was a general course. Students from other department’s are also in attendance. Almost all the new students are present. He saw new faces, all of them are smiling. Some of the students were busy making friends, some were busy using the school wifi. After two hours of lecture he saw the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. She was 5.7ft, she is dark, blue eyes and with chocolate skin. It was a love at first sight.. But he could not approach her. One of his friend realize what is going on, he advice him to talk to her but he couldn’t. When he got to his hostel he started thinking about her, about her beautiful eyes, her shape and her lovely skin. The following day he started searching for her but he didn’t find her. He search for her for almost one week but he didn’t see any girl that looks like her. He decided to move on. He believe if they are meant to be he will see her again.
After one month in chemistry class he saw the girl that took his heart away. And that moment he decided he must talk to her today no matter what it takes. So after two hours of lecture he man up and walked to her. She was sitting down with two of her friends. One was light in complexion and the other was dark.
Folarin: hello ladies, Can you please allow me to speak with your friend?
Her friends: No problem you can talk to her but it will be her decision.
My name is Folarin I’m a student of biochemisty, may I know your name?
Oluwakemi, an engineering student, 100 level.
Folarin: please can I talk to you for few minutes?
Oluwakemi: ok, but I wont stay long.
Folarin: Thanks.
They excuse them self from her friends..
Folarin: thank you for giving me audience. Actually have been wanted to talk you for some time now but I’m so happy that have finally got my wish.
Oluwakemi: okay. What do you wanna talk about?

Folarin: I just wanna be a friend. I wanna get to know you no strings attached.
Oluwakemi: ok. We are friends already. Can I go now?
Folarin: of course, but can I ask for a one thing? Since we are friends now.
Oluwakemi: what?
Folarin: Can you please give me your cell phone number? I mean no harm.
Oluwakemi: no probs. 080684****
Folarin: thank you so much. I guess I will see around.
Oluwakemi: OK.

correction and criticism is allowed. I'm just a learner and i will need your support.

1 Like

Re: The Woman He Could Never Forget. by JimBright(m): 2:11pm On May 31, 2016
Nice story keep it flowing...
Re: The Woman He Could Never Forget. by jojothaiv(m): 1:11am On Jun 07, 2016
Hope it will not follow the nairaland story writer usual trend....
No update again...
Re: The Woman He Could Never Forget. by Osjaay(f): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2016
what's up with posting stories and not completing it on nairaland
Re: The Woman He Could Never Forget. by Gpac123(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
I'm so sorry for not updating. Have been super busy, please forgive me...
Re: The Woman He Could Never Forget. by Temmason(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nice
But proofread before you post next time
Re: The Woman He Could Never Forget. by Gpac123(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
CHAPTER 2
Folarin got to his hostel feeling fulfilled like he has done something no one has ever done before. He was smiling like Christmas goat. Tope one of his friends noticed him and asked what going. Tope is dark and 6ft tall. Folarin decided to tell tope what is making him happy. He narrated everything to him. Tope can't help but to started laughing and he told him it is not a big deal to get number from a girl, he decided not to mind his friend and he go straight to his room and meet his other roommates, Dozie and femi. Dozie is from the west, Anambra to be precise he is light in complexion and 6ft tall as well. While Femi is a Yoruba boy, he has an average height and he is also light in complexion. He greet them and they said how far in unison. He decided to take is bath and have a little nap. After some hours around 8pm he decided to give her a call. He pick up his phone from his pocket and he dialled her number she picks at first ring. From the other side he heard the coolest voice. Hello she said and he replied her with hello. He asked her if she knows who she she is talking to and she Folarin, he was so excited because she recognised his voice. Their conversation lasted for three minutes, he asked when they could see again and she said she will be very busy next week because she is having two test and she needs to prepare for it, that they will keep in touch since he has her number and it possible for them to run to each other in school. They ended their conversation with good night and sweet dreams. Folarin did not fail in telling her how glad he is in meeting her and she smiled.
Re: The Woman He Could Never Forget. by Gpac123(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
CHAPTER 2
Folarin got to his hostel feeling fulfilled like he has done something no one has ever done before. He was smiling like Christmas goat. Tope one of his friends noticed him and asked what going on. Tope is dark and 6ft tall. Folarin decided to tell tope what is making him happy. He narrated everything to him. Tope can't help but to started laughing and he told him it is not a big deal to get number from a girl, he decided not to mind his friend and he goes straight to his room and meet his other roommates, Dozie and femi. Dozie is from the west, Anambra to be precise he is light in complexion and 6ft tall as well. While Femi is a Yoruba boy with an average height and he is also light in complexion. He greet them and they said how far in unison. He decided to take is bath and have a little nap. After some hours around 8pm he decided to give her a call. He pick up his phone from his pocket and he dialled her number she picks at first ring. From the other side he heard the coolest voice. Hello she said and he replied her with hello. He asked her if she recognise who she she is talking to and she said Folarin, he was so excited because she recognised his voice. Their conversation lasted for three minutes, he asked when they could see again and she said she will be very busy next week because she is having two test and she needs to prepare for it, that they will keep in touch since he has her number and it possible for them to run to each other in school. They ended their conversation with good night and sweet dreams. Folarin did not fail in telling her how glad he is for meeting her and she smiled.
They next day he wakes up by by 6am feeling fulfilled and he had is morning prayer with the other students in mosque. After the prayer he goes straight to the toilet to have is bath. And by 7am he is ready for class. He got to class exactly 8am and he sat next to Habeeb their course rep after they greeted each other. They whole class is waiting for Mr Dairo for PBL 101 and after fifteen minutes Mr Dairo entered and he locked the door so students that come late won't be able to enter his class. After two hours of lecture Mr Dairo told them they will be having his text the following week and he collected the attendance from their class rep and he tells them good bye. Folarin decided to find something to eat at the school cafeteria on getting there he met his dream girl with her friends. Truth be told he was shocked because he didn't expect to see her there but hide his nervousness and he walked up to her to say hi. They all responded to him and he decided not to stay to long at their side, he told her latter that he want to get something to eat. The whole time at the cafeteria he can't help but to look at her side more than two occasions their eyes met and he smiled at her while she looked away. This made him feel bad. And after ten minutes he left the place for his remaining lectures, though he couldn't think straight because of Oluwakemi. He has a mixed feeling now.
Re: The Woman He Could Never Forget. by Gpac123(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
Folarin got to his hostel feeling depressed and confused . All his friends can’t help but to noticed how sad he was. Tope was the first person to ask him what the problem was; he couldn’t say a word to them. They decided to let him be. After some hours around six in the evening he decided to give her a call, and she picks,” hello” she said and he replied her. He asked how she spent her day and she told him how stressful it was, he asked about her friends and she said they are fine, he told her he just want to hear her voice, she smiled and she thank him and they ended their conversations.
Around seven-thirty in the evening Tope and Dozie came to him, they told him they should stroll out which he obliged and they stroll out of their hostel. After ten minutes of strolling they saw three beautiful girls Tope and Dozie decided to talk to the them but Folarin didn’t have any interest but they ignored him and they walked up to the girls. They introduced themselves to the girls and they reciprocated. Their names are Aisha, Tolu and blessing.
Aisha is light, five-six feet with a crown of rich hair. Silver white teeth, nice shape and also with brown eyes. She was indeed beautiful.
While Tolu is not as tall as Aisha but she was beautiful, too. She is dark and shine.
And blessing is the most beautiful of them all. She is light and with a great shape.
They exchanged their contacts except Folarin he just stood there watching and Aisha asked him what going” nothing” he said but Aisha refused to back down and she asked for his number and he gave it to her. His friends were just smiling but he didn’t notice them. After they left the girls, his friends were telling him how beautiful Aisha was but he just kept quiet.
The following day in school he went for his class and seems to be concentrating in class. After his class he went to auditorium to use the school WIFI to download some PDF and when all the documents were download he decided to be going to his hostel and on his way out he saw Oluwakemi and her friends coming in to the auditorium and they greeted each other and he left without saying much.
He got to his hostel around five in the evening, he met only Femi in the room and he asked about Dozie and Tope he told him may be they are still in school. He decided to shower and have something to eat.
Around eight in the night Aisha called him and they talked for three minutes and she asked him if they can be friends and he told her they are already friends and she smiled. He asked about her level and department and she told him year one, department of geology. She asked if they could see the following day and he said no problem but he told her they could only see around two in the afternoon, she told no problem that she is not having lecture by that time, too.
Re: The Woman He Could Never Forget. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
You've got a pretty good story here. Kindly space the paragraphs.

Thanks
Re: The Woman He Could Never Forget. by Osjaay(f): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
waiting for update

(1) (Reply)

Meant For Better? Plain Lazy? / MUMMY RHODIAT By Phemy Halaby(18+) / Script Writers Needed For A Script Writing Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.