Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Jose Mourinho V Pep Guardiola: The Story Of The Rivalry - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho V Pep Guardiola: The Story Of The Rivalry (355 Views)

Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? / The Rivalry Of Jose Mourinho And Antonio Conte In The Premier League / Jose Mourinho V Liverpool Over The Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho V Pep Guardiola: The Story Of The Rivalry by sportman117: 1:27pm On May 31, 2016
Manchester will be home to two of the most successful managers in the world next season, as United's Jose Mourinho and City's Pep Guardiola go head-to-head in the Premier League.

The pair have clashed many times before and have a fierce rivalry.

Here, we look back at their records against each other and the times they've clashed…

The first meeting between Guardiola and Mourinho as managers produced a typically intriguing tactical battle, as Barcelona and Inter Milan played out a 0-0 draw in a Champions League group game at the San Siro in 2009.

The reverse fixture, though, saw the Spanish side win a one-sided contest 2-0 at the Nou Camp. The hosts were without Lionel Messi or Zlatan Ibrahimovic but Xavi picked Mourinho's men apart. Naijabet.com

After the game, Mourinho conceded his team had been outplayed - but welcomed the chance of another crack at Guardiola's team: "We're far from being Barca in terms of individual qualities and profile. As a team, Barcelona are better than us. But if I had to play against Barca again tomorrow, I would already be ready. If you told me that Inter will face Barca in the semi-final, I will..................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2016/05/31/jose-mourinho-v-pep-guardiola-the-story-of-the-rivalry/

(1) (Reply)

See What This Lady Posted On Twitter As She Pay Tribute To Late Keshi. / Steps To Making Money From Nairabet In Nigeria. A Must Read! / Emotional Onigbinde Laments: Amodu, Keshi Were Supposed To Take Over From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.