Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? (24133 Views)

Rivalry Between Lionel Messi And Cristiano- Buffon / "Cristiano Ronaldo Rivalry Very Healthy" - Lionel Messi / The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? (2) (3) (4)

Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by obembet(f): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
The fixtures for the new La Liga season have been announced and the first El Clasico will be on Oct 28. Since Cristiano Ronaldo has transfered to Serie A already, will you still watch El Clasico without the rivalry between Messi and Ronaldo?

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Lomprico2: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
Rl clasico has been existing before both of them were born. So geroff!! We wii still watch!!

264 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Elumity414(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
I will always watch it cool

16 Likes

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by blakid(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
There was "EL CLASICO" before the Messi/Ronaldo era, there is "EL CLASICO" during Messi/Ronaldo era, and there will still be "EL CLASICO" after Messi/Ronaldo era. Your question is baseless though, i just felt obliged to post a reply. #Peace.

113 Likes

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Teeisaac(m): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
No

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Jokerman(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
without CR7 ,it's like a Plastico not a Clasico....

However the watching will be reduced though...

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Iamkuttie(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
Make i hear,

Nothing dey there to enjoy again,
instead wey i go pay for the match, i go carry am go watch Torino vs Genoa in Serie A.
Chikena! cheesy cheesy

Italian leauge the best leauge in the world.
Thats where we base now. cheesy cheesy

all Juventus new converts should gather under this canopy and and report their presence with clicking likes.
Make we know the number of attendance before Item 7 Kick off. cheesy cheesy

----

Btw,
If you are a girl and your boobs don't bounce when you brush,
my sister you be a man. grin grin cheesy

265 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by abbaapple: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2018

Spits! lipsrsealed

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by gmercy713: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
Who El Clasico help??

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by neolboy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
It will be dry

No more el_classico

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by haconjy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hum
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Roland17(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
Greater players have competed in the El Clasico before CR7 and Messi.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by madridguy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
El Classico no be today game.

Plus Ronaldo minus Ronaldo El Classico is still remain same.

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Unlimited22: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Without CR7, it's now El Plastico.
But why not? We go still watch am.

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Yes. .cr7 is not a club.

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by lazynairalander1: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Barca is all that matters too , but beating a rival is a very good addition to the sweet joy tiki taka gives me.
In essence what am saying is with or out rivalry el classico is my club opportunity to wipe Madrid ass.

check my SIGNATURE

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
All the best to them
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
The greatest El clasico was during the Galatico era...

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by adigun27: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
sure
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by gurunlocker: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lol.... what type of question is this?
El clasico existed before Ronaldo and Messi and will continue after them.

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by franklypaen: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
I will watch
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by zayyadoski(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
i will no longer watch laliga in general

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Butoneday2(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
Is messi still in existence?. undecided

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by phr0nesis(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
I no longer have any business with La Liga

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by MorataFC: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
Why not
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by tunjijones(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Viking007(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
obembet:
The fixtures for the new La Liga season have been announced and the first El Clasico will be on Oct 28. Since Cristiano Ronaldo has transfered to Serie A already, will you still watch El Clasico without the rivalry between Messi and Ronaldo?

Nope. I've even unfollowed Real Madrid's page.

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Moreoffaith(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
With or without Messi and Ronaldo EL-Classico has always been the most viewed derby in Europe.

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
El classico existed before them and it will always be after them.

Re: Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? by Patrinus: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Started following Real Madrid since early 90's. Do you know how many Ronaldo's have passed through madrid?

Ronaldo go Ronaldo come. . . Madrid remain!

Los blancos till infinitum!!! cool

18 Likes 2 Shares

Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Children Not His / Neal Maupa Says Arsenal Players Need To Learn Humility / Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1