Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates (2206 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' / Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 2:57pm On May 31, 2016
Day of Bliss Ikorodu with Pastor Lanre Alabi (Pastor of Lagos Zone 1) will hold on Saturday, the 25th of June 2016. It's going to be a glorious experience and everyone living within Ikorodu and its outskirts are invited.

It's a well known fact that your expectations will determine your experience. There is something for everyone.

There will be regular updates on the build up to the program. Other information will be communicated here within the coming days.

Have a blessed day

#DOBIkorodu
Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 2:34am On Jun 01, 2016
Night of Bliss Ikorodu holds on Saturday, 24th of June
Time: 2pm
Venue - Laspotech, First Gate bus stop, Odogunya, Ikorodu.
You're all invited
Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2016
Free transportation from major cities around Ikorodu.

1 Like

Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2016
It's being said that "blessed are those who are unexpectant for they shall receive nothing"

Your expectations will determine what you take home from a meeting like this. It's the determining factor why 2 different people with needs will go to a meeting, and one will leave with a solution while the other leaves the same way.

You will receive healing in your soul, body, finances, relationships etc

Free transportation from major cities around Ikorodu, Ketu, Ojota.

See you there
Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2016
Guess who will be there in #DayOfBlissIkorodu
Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2016
Putting on your dancing shoes, covered with your cloak of praise

Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
For more enquiry

Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
PU Live @ #DayOfBlissIkorodu

Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
Make your reservations

19 days to go

Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
Memories... that's all she had left. Memories of his first cry , memories of the unspeakable joy of holding him in her arms for the first time, memories of his first words, his first steps, his gleeful giggles and her joy as she watched him grow day after day. She had dreams, lofty dreams for him, dreams that had been rudely cut off by the cold hands of death. She quaked with sobs as she walked beside the bier that held the lifeless body of her son. Questions without answers filled her heart, grief untold gnawed at her heart and then.... She meets the one with whom nothing is impossible, one who sees and knows our deepest pain and griefs, she meets Jesus..."And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not. And he came and touched the bier: and they that bare him stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise. And he that was dead sat up, and began to speak. And he delivered him to his mother." Mark 7:13-15

Jesus turned a funeral to a thanksgiving ceremony! He replaced grief with joy unspeakable! Great news is that same Jesus is alive today. That Jesus is still doing miracles. When he steps in he gives you a new song to sing! Christ Embassy Ikorodu Day of Bliss is a time in the presence of this same Jesus. It's a time for that divine touch that will change your life forever. What do you have in a bier today that you have given up on as dead? At the Day of Bliss the power of God will be present to bring it back to life
#Dayofblissikorodu #25thjune #Laspotech

Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ever heard of innumerable number of angels before? It is real.

At Day of Bliss on June 25th in Ikorodu city, more and more angels are being dispatched to the city from heaven.

Imagine if our President, President Muhammed Buhari was coming to the city, the level of security operatives that would be on ground just for his 2 hours visit and how ahead of his arrival the security team would be aside from those coming with him. The whole of Lagos will feel the impact of his 2 hours trip. Ikorodu Road will be swept clean and definitely free of traffic.

With that in your mind, think about Papa God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit coming to town on June 25th. Dear Lord!

I am telling you, angels are already on ground, more are being dispatched and more will arrive on June 25th.

Ikorodu will never be the same again. So is everyone in attendance.

Where are you coming from? Ikeja, Abule Egba, Agege, Mafoluku, Oshodi, Ifako, Iju, Ojodu Berger, Mowe, Asese, Ogba, Okota, Ketu, Ojota, Maryland, Akoka or Iyana Ipaja? There's FREE Bus to and fro for you.

We thought about your comfort and security very well. Day of Bliss is for you.

Don't miss it.

#DayOfBlissIkorodu

Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2016
And He said unto them, tarry ye in Ikorodu for www.dayofblissikorodu.org on June 25th. I will meet you there with all my blessings. I will heal everyone and cause the lame to walk, the blind to see and the deaf to hear. The barrens shall be fruitful and have children and I will revive your dead businesses. There will be joy in the land saith the Lord, and no one shall be left out of my blessings.

If only you are willing and obedient, you will eat the good of the land. Hallelujah!!!

Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2016
The people who sit in darkness have seen a great light, and upon those who live in Igbogbo, Baiyeku, Ijede, Aga, Ojubode, Ogijo, Ita-Elewa, Odonla, Odo Kekere, Odogunyan, ItaOluwo, Parafa, Adamo, Maya, Agbede, Ebute, Majidun, Sagamu, Likosi, Ladugba, Owutu, Oriokuta, Ota-Ona, Kokoro Abu, Eyita, Light has dawned.”

Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
John 5 ("Today's Version"wink

After the Worship and Communion Service at O2 Arena in the UK with Pastor Chris, there are several other meetings that the Holy Spirit would be present. Now, there is a Sport Arena in Ikorodu City along Ikorodu-Sagamu Road by First Gate which is called LASPOTECH. In Ikorodu with its numerous towns and villages, lay a great multitude of sick people, blind, lame, and financially paralysed folks, waiting for the moving of the water. For a Minister of God is sent to LASPOTECH on June 25th at 2pm to stir up the water; then whoever steps in first, after the stirring of the water, will be made well of whatever disease he has.

Bros, If you have been in a certain unimaginable condition for too long and rather than arguing and complaining, my question to you would be 'Do YOU want to be made whole and rewrite the course of your life?'

If Yes, then make sure you step into the Arena first.

Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by iconics: 12:12am On Jun 17, 2016
Glory to God!
Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 7:10am On Jun 18, 2016
iconics:
Glory to God!

Hallelujah!

Hope you'll be there
Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 7:16am On Jun 18, 2016
One THING is CERTAIN
‪#‎DayOfBlissIkorodu‬

Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 1:28am On Jun 19, 2016
Think about this. Today, as we spent time praying about Day of Bliss Ikorodu and for you.

Imagine the number of people praying and planning for the next week Saturday June 25th big event. Ikorodu City has never seen anything like this before. And this is all for you because you are on our mind.

Where will you be coming from?

From anywhere in Ikorodu Town, Ikeja, Abule Egba, Agege, Mafoluku, Oshodi, Ifako, Iju, Ojodu Berger, Mowe, Asese, Ogba, Okota, Ketu, Ojota, Maryland, Akoka, Iyana Ipaja or Sagamu? There's FREE BUS to and fro for you. We thought about your comfort and security very well. Day of Bliss is for you. Don't miss it!

Visit the website to sign up for the closest bus pick up point to you. IT IS FREE.

Less than 6 Days to Go!

www.dayofblissikorodu.org

Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 8:50am On Jun 22, 2016
Genesis 26:13 —14
After Saturday June 25th, (Emeka, Iyabo, Ahmed, Tunde, Ebere, Basirat) waxed great, and went forward, and grew until they became very great: For they have possession in Real Estates, and have Multiple Shops, and great number of staff working for them: and those that DID NOT attend Day of Bliss envy them.

Bros, what would your life be like after June 25th? Day of Bliss does not happen every day in your city but once in a while. We are who we already are but we thought we should be a blessing to you.

And guess who you would also meet at www.dayofblissikorodu.org ?

Eniola
E-Phy
Charmaine and
the Twins T.A.K

Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2016
Epic!

Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2016
Hmm, tomorrow is Saturday June 25th. Tomorrow is Day of Bliss, Ikorodu

Anytime from 2pm tomorrow, the sound from the microphones will fill the atmosphere and with great number of music stars, dance professionals and a host of other side attractions, you can expect the best for your spirit, soul and body.

The popular food brands and eateries are positioning their stands, several others are asking how they can be involved. You can't blame them, Day of Bliss doesn't happen everyday.

Yes, it is a Christian program but with a difference. The program is not for Christians but for everyone who believes in progress and wants to see good days everyday.

Think about this, I, myself being a Pastor and an Event Manager by training, you don't plan a program as massive as this without adequate security arrangements. A big thanks to Lagos State Government, the Nigerian Police Force, and all paramilitary agencies for your full support. LASTMA has one mandate only- to ensure free flow of traffic to complement our over 250 crowd and vehicular marshals.

I am trying to say to you, we gave attention to every aspect of the event.

The most awaited moment during the program is that time when the Man of God, Pastor Lanre Alabi will be pronouncing the blessing. You don't want to miss that.

A friend of mine said on this forum yesterday, you can afford to miss a wedding service but you can't afford to miss Day of Bliss Ikorodu? Do you know why? Because the impact of Day of Bliss transcends June 25th. It takes you 10 years ahead of your mates and gives you a competitive edge over your contemporaries.

Reserve a seat and sign up for FREE Transportation from anywhere in Ikorodu, Sagamu and all parts of Lagos mainland.

You can download a picture for you DP and Free caller Ring Tone for your phone at www.dayofblissikorodu.org

- Pastor Francis Ben-Adesokan

Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by ezewyne: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
I am live at the day of bliss... and PU is doing it well... glory
Re: Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates by DOBIkorodu: 1:23am On Jun 27, 2016
ezewyne:
I am live at the day of bliss... and PU is doing it well... glory

Was indeed a glorious ministration

(1) (Reply)

Help For A Baby Christian / Jesus Vs Buddha: Historical Evidence Comparison / I'm Confused About Jesus :-[

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.