Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,636 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Cost Of Marriage In Nnewi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cost Of Marriage In Nnewi (2284 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / Conditions For Marriage In Mountain Of Fire Ministries (pics) / Mbaka At The Innoson Kiara Academy Nnewi Graduation Of Ex Militants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Marriage In Nnewi by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 31, 2016
Greeting to everyone that visits this section of NL. I met the most charming lady in the world and we have been together for a while now. She is from Otolo, Nnewi and I have told her I would like to get married to her. When I told her how much traditional marriage will cost in her place she didn't have a good idea. She said maybe 1M. As a guy man I earn a steady income of above 100k and she works too so am sure we will be able to cope. But also as a Guyman I have never saved 1M though I plan to start with next month. Dear Nairalanders please who has an idea of d traditional marriage list in Otolo, Nnewi, kindly help a brother that has found a good thing.

PS: Nnewi ladies are smart, hard-working and industrious a gift i'll love to leave for my children and if Biafra is given a country my babies will benefit from both ends as I am Nigerian from Edo.

Many thanks.
Re: Cost Of Marriage In Nnewi by Dreal11247: 4:10pm On May 31, 2016
Have an influential person from the family who will help to reduce the cost. The truth is that Nnewi people are industrious and rich and most times want to prove that they are equal to the task. Agree with your wife to be (if she is the type that knows her immediate community very well) to connect you with someone.
When the right step is taken, one could get things done moderately. Though only a few knows this and at times you sweat to get it done.
Re: Cost Of Marriage In Nnewi by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 31, 2016
Dreal11247:
Have an influential person from the family who will help to reduce the cost. The truth is that Nnewi people are industrious and rich and most times want to prove that they are equal to the task. Agree with your wife to be (if she is the type that knows her immediate community very well) to connect you with someone.
When the right step is taken, one could get things done moderately. Though only a few knows this and at times you sweat to get it done.

Thanks bro
Re: Cost Of Marriage In Nnewi by Dreal11247: 5:01pm On May 31, 2016
guymanDspecies:

Thanks bro
Welcome
Re: Cost Of Marriage In Nnewi by brut(f): 6:04pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Cost Of Marriage In Nnewi by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 31, 2016
brut:
Bros believe me,you will not regret this.The bible says he who finds a wife obtains favor from God so shall it be with you.

Wow thanks. Do u have idea of cost of traditional marriage in Nnewi. Otolo precisely

(1) (Reply)

Islam Influence / Who Is Butterflylion? / What Is Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.