Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Islam Influence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Influence (2278 Views)

Ijebu, The Yoruba & Their Influence On The Bible & Judaism- Reno Omokri / Poverty Or Wealth: Which Is More Potent To Influence Sin? / 2 Yr Old Baby Caught Under The Influence Of The Holy Ghost Worshipping God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Influence by Sniper4real(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
Is there any influence(s) of Islam on Christianity in the aspect of prayer and worship
Re: Islam Influence by ademasta(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
undecided
Re: Islam Influence by Sniper4real(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
ademasta:
undecided
angry
ademasta:
undecided
what's wrong with jare.
if you want help do, if not just be mute
Re: Islam Influence by Sniper4real(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
ademasta:
undecided
angry
ademasta:
undecided
what's wrong with you jare.
if you want help do, if not just be mute
Re: Islam Influence by Anas09: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sniper4real:
Is there any influence(s) of Islam on Christianity in the aspect of prayer and worship
Maybe you shd rephrase. Your query is not clear.
What do you mean?
Re: Islam Influence by Sniper4real(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
Anas09:
Maybe you shd rephrase. Your query is not clear. What do you mean?
aiit, what does Islam do that Christian copied from them
Re: Islam Influence by Anas09: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sniper4real:

Oh, nothing. As Christianity was well established bedore islam came. Its the new which copies from the old, not vise vesa.
We cant have Five thousand naira note counterfeit, because it doesnt exist, but we have 1000 note counterfeit, because its exists.
Islam copied from Chriatianity because Christianity na papa for were Islam dey.
U get me?

6 Likes

Re: Islam Influence by Demmzy15(m): 12:33am On Oct 15, 2016
Anas09:

Oh, nothing. As Christianity was well established bedore islam came. Its the new which copies from the old, not vise vesa.
We cant have Five thousand naira note counterfeit, because it doesnt exist, but we have 1000 note counterfeit, because its exists.
Islam copied from Chriatianity because Christianity na papa for were Islam dey.
U get me?
Stop all this hiccups and state exactly what Islam copied!

1 Like

Re: Islam Influence by malvisguy212: 7:33am On Oct 15, 2016
Sniper4real:

you mean christian copied from islam ? Are you sure you are alright ? 600 years after, muhammed came with different message after jesus had DONE the work of our salvation, how can christian copied from islam ?

4 Likes

Re: Islam Influence by Sniper4real(m): 8:09am On Oct 15, 2016
but pls o. the morning cry that Christian do is copied from Islam o, or isn't it?
Re: Islam Influence by alfarouq(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2016
It is only of recent that Christians started going to Jerusalem on pilgrimage simply becquse Muslims go to makkah, they even recently introduced the family pilgrimage copying from the Muslim way of hajj and umrah.
Is there even a place in the bible that asks them to travel to Jerusalem

1 Like

Re: Islam Influence by Anas09: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Demmzy15:
Stop all this hiccups and state exactly what Islam copied!
Most of the koran was lifted from the old Testament, with Ancient Arabs superstitions.

1 Like

Re: Islam Influence by Demmzy15(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
Anas09:

Most of the koran was lifted from the old Testament, with Ancient Arabs superstitions.
Prove it!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Islam Influence by Anas09: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Demmzy15:
Prove it!!!! undecided
Hahahahahahahahaha. Wey humammed take know say Gabriel na Angel?
From where Muhammed take sabi say Jesus no be son of God?

From where muhammed take know say, Moses be Prophet?

Plagiarism. Him copy Bible no look well, Him hear Mirriam come think say Mirriam and Mary nah the same person.
For where wey him hear about Mirriam sister of Aaron outside the Bible?

2 Likes

Re: Islam Influence by Demmzy15(m): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahahaha. Wey humammed take know say Gabriel na Angel?

Because he's an apostle of God. Gabriel has been the messenger who appeared to many apostles, so why would Prophet Muhammad(saw) be an exception?

From where Muhammed take sabi say Jesus no be son of God?

Revealed to him by the great Almighty God Who can't be compared with his creature. He has no wife or children!

From where muhammed take know say, Moses be Prophet?

Also revealed!

Plagiarism. Him copy Bible no look well, Him hear Mirriam come think say Mirriam and Mary nah the same person.

Please provide the verses in question!

For where wey him hear about Mirriam sister of Aaron outside the Bible?

The Bible did not exist until 900years after Prophet Muhammad(saw). So please how did Islam copy from Christianity?

Your bible is known to have copied out rightly from pagans, prove that of Islam!
Re: Islam Influence by Anas09: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
Demmzy15:

Because he's an apostle of God. Gabriel has been the messenger who appeared to many apostles, so why would Prophet Muhammad(saw) be an exception?

Revealed to him by the great Almighty God Who can't be compared with his creature. He has no wife or children!

Also revealed!

The Bible did not exist until 900years after Prophet Muhammad(saw). So please how did Islam copy from Christianity?

Your bible is known to have copied out rightly from pagans, prove that of Islam!
Cc:4everGod. This child here needs a little tutoring, pls help him out. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Islam Influence by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Demmzy15:

Also revealed!

Pls i beg you can you open a thread so we can trash this out. Just you and me.

pls i beg you.

cc: anas09
Re: Islam Influence by Anas09: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
4everGod:

pls i beg you.

Yes Demmzy15. Open a thread lets meet there. Go ahead.
Re: Islam Influence by Demmzy15(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
4everGod:

pls i beg you.

I've seen how unreasonable you're, rubbish copy and paste. You can't think of your own, remember when we argued about Nabil Qureshi. Despite the refutation, you still kept barking, also remember FriendChoice first post that refuted you. But you still kept barking!

Anas09, how did Christianity influence Islam?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Influence by Anas09: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Demmzy15:
I've seen how unreasonable you're, rubbish copy and paste. You can't think of your own, remember when we argued about Nabil Qureshi. Despite the refutation, you still kept barking, also remember FriendChoice first post that refuted you. But you still kept barking!

Anas09, how did Christianity influence Islam?!
Is it Rubbish because its copy and paste or the historical facts presented are not verifiable?

What about the koran he is quoting, is it also copy and paste?

Go in there and refute it.

1 Like

Re: Islam Influence by Demmzy15(m): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
Anas09:

Is it Rubbish because its copy and paste or the historical facts presented are not verifiable?

I never said anything is bad about copy/paste, but do it with sense. Bring up your ideas, add to it. Whenever you're refuted, acknowledge that and don't behave like a robot. Remember, you gave up in that thread I explained about how Jesus would have stoned the woman who committed adultery if it were a Jewish state. That's reasonable! cheesy

What about the koran he is quoting, is it also copy and paste?

Copy and paste after when it has been refuted clearly is unreasonable. He quoted Qur'an 2:191 whereas he was refuted with the verse that preceded it Qur'an 2:190. He didn't agree but continued quoting the same thing over and over again!

Go in there and refute it.

I'm not going in anywhere, I met you in this thread. So how did Christianity influenced Islam?

1 Like

Re: Islam Influence by Anas09: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Demmzy15:

I never said anything is bad about copy/paste, but do it with sense. Bring up your ideas, add to it. Whenever you're refuted, acknowledge that and don't behave like a robot. Remember, you gave up in that thread I explained about how Jesus would have stoned the woman who committed adultery if it were a Jewish state. That's reasonable! cheesy

Copy and paste after when it has been refuted clearly is unreasonable. He quoted Qur'an 2:191 whereas he was refuted with the verse that preceded it Qur'an 2:190. He didn't agree but continued quoting the same thing over and over again!

I'm not going in anywhere, I met you in this thread. So how did Christianity influenced Islam?

Lilliy livered muslim.

1 Like

Re: Islam Influence by plainbibletruth: 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
I believe this thread did justice to this issue :
https://www.nairaland.com/2489382/where-did-mohammeds-stories-come#36422401

The influence of not only Christianity but other religions can be seen throughout the Quran.
Re: Islam Influence by Demmzy15(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
Anas09:

Lilliy livered muslim.
grin grin Petty liar!

1 Like

Re: Islam Influence by Anas09: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin Petty liar!
Go in there if you are afraid of losing your religion.
You think everybody will be a liar like Muslims. Am done honouring you with my responds.

1 Like

Re: Islam Influence by hopefulLandlord: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
4everGod:

pls i beg you.

why does he need to open a thread on this again when it perfectly aligns with this thread already?
Re: Islam Influence by Demmzy15(m): 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
Anas09:

Go in there if you are afraid of losing your religion.
You think everybody will be a liar like Muslims. Am done honouring you with my responds.
See this one o, afraid of losing my religion you say? I've faced those who are more fierce than you and your cohorts and I'm still a solid Muslim, in fact stronger than ever grin tongue

And please don't try and turn tables, everyone here knows you're a liar. You've been bursted more than once! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Islam Influence by Anas09: 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Demmzy15:
See this one o, afraid of losing my religion you say? I've faced those who are more fierce than you and your cohorts and I'm still a solid Muslim, in fact stronger than ever grin tongue

And please don't try and turn tables, everyone here knows you're a liar. You've been bursted more than once! kiss
You may go ahead and present my lies to the world. Muslims must believe everyone is liar like them.
Present my lies. Go ahead.
Re: Islam Influence by analice107: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
Anas09:

You may go ahead and present my lies to the world. Muslims must believe everyone is a liar like them.
Present my lies. Go ahead.
Re: Islam Influence by Anas09: 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Demmzy15:

Am waiting for the lies which everyone in Nairaland knows me for. Post all of them.
Re: Islam Influence by Anas09: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=analice107 post=50235099][/quote]
Re: Islam Influence by Demmzy15(m): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2016
Anas09:

Am waiting for the lies which everyone in Nairaland knows me for. Post all of them.

grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Butterflylion? / I Believe Bishop Oyedepo Is NOT SICK, Why Place A Curse On The Herdsmen?. / Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.