Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

In Desperate Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Desperate Need Of A Job (200429 Views)

JOB SEEKERS : Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures! / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs / In Desperate Need Of A Safety Officer (HSE) Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Knowledgepool Consulting Limited wishes to announce massive vacancies for the positions stated below in a Microfinance Bank:
Job title: Loan Officers
Branch: Ilorin, Osogbo, Ibadan, Lagos-Ketu, Ikorodu, Iyana-Ipaja, Ikotun, Oshodi
Requirements:
• Candidate must have at least 1 year experience in Group Lending environment.
• Must have good knowledge of the above mentioned locations and its environs.
• Must understand what it means to work in a parless environment.
• Must demonstrate passion for the job.
• Perform any other duty assigned by management from time to time
Qualification Required:
• Minimum of ND/HND holders and at least 1 year Experience in Microfinancing
• Problem solving and good negotiation skills is required
• Must possess high multitasking skills
Kindly send your comprehensive resume to knowledgepoolconsultinglimited@gmail.com and olusegunojo@kcljobs.com
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 7th April, 2017
KINDLY USE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR AND LOCATION AS SUBJECT.
NOTE: ONLY CANDIDATES THAT MEETS THE ABOVE STATED REQUIREMENTS SHOULD APPLY
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Learning a skill is as well important as getting a formal education, this not only helps to boost your employability status but will also give you something to fall back on should you decide to quit your job.

Most people have little patience for learning a skill or undermine it's usefulness and most see it as something meant for those who couldn't afford formal education for one reason or another.

Gone are those days where people undermine acquiring relevant skills,as most parents now take their children to apply for apprenticeship mostly during Holiday period or while they are waiting for admission into the Citadel of learning.

Looking at the present economy where there are fewer white collar jobs available, lots of graduates and non graduates are becoming entrepreneurial( mostly from the skill acquired).

In the light of this,it is expedient graduates embrace avenues that will help them gain relevant skills while nurturing their dreams and ambitions.

Emphasis is on Sabificate not Certificate (which is also good)

For your professional CV/Cover Letter, also for Professional Career counselling, chat me up on whatsap: 08134657689

You can also shoot me a mail @ doctorken4all@yahoo.com.

Cheers
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by mayorall(m): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
A growing company is in need of office assistance.

Qualification

Bs.c/HND in any management discipline.

20-27years old

female

No working experience required

.... Must be a computer literate

.... must have a good English background

....smart and intelligent

... Hardworking

starting salary is #30,000 - #40,000 cos it is just like free gift as first 3 months is for proper training.

Text 08171611636 to schedule interview.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by josh1st(m): 1:05am On Apr 06, 2017
@Intelligentdude, I am a graduate of Mining Engineering with second class honours (lower division) in 2008. I have been working as Maths and Further Maths teacher for the past six years. I need a job relating to what I studied because with the teaching job, there is no related experience that will boost my career. Pls, any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and God bless.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
josh1st:
@Intelligentdude, I am a graduate of Mining Engineering with second class honours (lower division) in 2008. I have been working as Maths and Further Maths teacher for the past six years. I need a job relating to what I studied because with the teaching job, there is no related experience that will boost my career. Pls, any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and God bless.
Hi,the first step for you to take if you want employers to take you serious is to undergo some professional training in your field (having left your course of study path for years I want to assume you have forgotten lots of things in your course of study)
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
mayorall:

Qualification

20-27years old

female

... Hardworking

starting salary is #30,000 - #40,000 cos it is just like free gift as first 3 months is for proper training.

Where is d location pls
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by mayorall(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
tholarrr:
Where is d location pls

Ikeja.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
A marketing Communication Agency needs the services of a Client Service Trainee.

Requirements:
B.Sc./H.N.D. in Marketing or Mass Communication.

Excellent written and Oral communication skill.

Position is based in Lagos.

Qualified candidates should send their application to: hrvacancy2001@gmail.com

Deadline is on the 18th of April 2017
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Application open for Unilever's Management Trainee Program.
Click on the link below

https://unilever.taleo.net/careersection/uflp+digital+career+site/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=26170030171

Change your location to Nigeria then start the process.

All the very best.

I shared as received from a reliable source.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
I am sure this will help some people...

NBC Technical Trainee Programme 2017

Application Deadline is 17th of April,2017

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Female Accountant Urgently needed!
Our client, a building and civil engineering contracting company is in need of a female accountant.

she must have atleast two years experience in accounting.
Job comes with accommodation.

She must be single

Age range- 20-26

Location-Lekki/Epe axis

Qualification- OND/HND/ BSC

Qualified and Intrested candidates should send cv to careers@linkwayconsults.com stating subject as (female accountant)

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Internship position at a private equity/development finance institution. Internal Control. Requirement: First Degree in Accounting.

6 months internship.

Please send resume to recruitment@capax360.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
A Corporate Travel Service Company in Ikoyi, Lagos is currently in need of Ticketing and Reservation Officers.

The ideal candidates must have a Minimum of Two Years’ Experience with exceptional knowledge of Amadeus Software, Microsoft Office applications, Ticketing, Reissue and Reservations, must have a good relationship with airlines and staff, must be proactive yet patient to resolve customer issues/ complaints, and must be very Fluent in English and of good appearance.

To apply, please send your resume with a detailed cover letter to recruitment@amyconsulting.com.ng by Tuesday 11th April 2017 using “TICKETING AND RESERVATION OFFICER” as your email subject. Applications with incorrect email references will not be reviewed. This recruitment process will be completed within 2 weeks of the closing date of the advert. If you have not been contacted within this period, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted for interviews.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
A company operating in the Transport and Logistics sector requires a Comfort Engineer to lead a team of technicians that maintain toilets systems, air conditioning systems, audio visual equipment in its fleet of passenger commercial vehicles.

Applicant should be a mechanical/ electrical engineer with experience in maintaining the mentioned equipment. successful candidate is to be based in Lagos.

interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to info@abctransport.com attention Head of HR not later than 30th April 2017
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
We are looking to hire professionals with minimum of 5 years relevant experience for the following roles.

1. HR Manager
2. Project Manager (PMP/PMI)
3. Financial Controller
4. Plant manager
6. Sales / procurement manager(MBA)
7. Application developer (Java, C#, SQL ..)
8. IT Manager ( CCNP, CCIE)

Interested candidates should forward updated copies of their CVs to e.okpiri@gmail.com using the role applied for as subject.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
pls someone help out, am in urgent need of a job, through with service nyscA2016, tnxxx
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Kingsley123(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
kind-hearted nairalanders, please I am in dire need of a job. I have a B.Sc degree in microbiology. This is my number 08178333471. Pls help a brother in need.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by BeautifulBrain(f): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Female Accountant Urgently needed!
Our client, a building and civil engineering contracting company is in need of a female accountant.

she must have atleast two years experience in accounting.
Job comes with accommodation.

She must be single

Age range- 20-26

Location-Lekki/Epe axis

Qualification- OND/HND/ BSC

Qualified and Intrested candidates should send cv to careers@linkwayconsults.com stating subject as (female accountant)
Good day. I meet all requirements for this job. I am a young graduate , I just completed my nysc and a member of ICAN. Although I do not live in lagos but i am wiling to relocate. I just sent in my CV. Thank you

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:53am On Apr 10, 2017
Why not take proactive steps.

List out all the places you will like to work,get their email addresses and bombard them with your Professional CV.

Meanwhile,one of the rules in applying is this: Unless otherwise specified ,always copy and paste your cover letter on the body of your email. .
Mayaa04:
pls someone help out, am in urgent need of a job, through with service nyscA2016, tnxxx
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2017
JOB OPPORTUNITY!!!
Knowledgepool Consulting Limited is recruiting for one of our clients, a Microfinance Bank with its Head Office in Lagos to fill the position below:

Job Title: Divisional Head, Loan Recovery

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Implementing the loan recovery policies and procedures
Use of initiative to negotiate and implement the best recovery strategy in line with the organizational goal of the bank,
Monitoring of disbursed loan facility recovery
Must have work as Head or Deputy Head, Loan Recovery in a Commercial and MFB
Expected to supervise the activities of Recovery Officers of the bank in the following locations Ibadan, Abeokuta, Port-Harcourt, Asaba, Akure, Ilorin and Abuja

JOB REQUIREMENTS:

Required Qualification, Skills & Experience:
Most possess a minimum of 5 years working experience in Loan Recovery unit of a Microfinance Bank. B.A, BSc. or HND in Business Administration, Banking and finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields. Excellent communication, analytical and Investigation skills

Application Closing Date:
10th April, 2017

Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV indicating the job position to knowledgepoolconsultinglimited@gmail.com and olusegunojo@kcljkbobs.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:57am On Apr 10, 2017
HiiT Plc is an experienced Company in the ICT Industry with major focus on IT training/Education, Publishing, IT Solutions Development & Services, e-Learning Solution Development and Implementation among other businesses.

We seek to recruit passionate, competent, committed and result-oriented person to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Oracle / JAVA Instructor
Job Field: Education, Teaching, ICT

Job Summary
As an Oracle / JAVA instructor you would be required to equip students with the knowledge to administer an Oracle database and to build applications using JAVA Platform.

Qualifications and Requirements
Oracle Certified Professional OCP Certification is compulsory.
Must be proficient in the use of the Linux operating System.
B.Sc/ HND in any discipline.
Strong ability to teach and transfer knowledge.
Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
Demonstrable leadership quality.
Must be resident in Abuja.

Job Title: Web Development /Graphic Design Instructor

Summary
As a Web Development instructor you would be required to training students on Microsoft Office Suit, Corel Draw, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Web Design Technology, HTML, CSS (cascade Style sheet) Introduction to SASS (Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets), Introduction to Twitter Bootstrap, Uploading and Publishing the website, Introduction to JQuery, Introduction to Server Technology, Introduction to Database Management, Scripting Language(s)- JavaScript, JQuery, PHP (Hypertext Pre Processor), MySQL, Domain Registration and Hosting

Requirements
Candidate must hold B.Sc/HND in any ICT related discipline
Excellent Communication skills.

Application Closing Date
Friday 21st April, 2017.

Job Title: CCNA / A+ Instructor

Summary
As a CCNA / A+ instructor you would be required to equip students with the knowledge to configure Routers, Switches, repair and maintain Systems and general networking.
Requirements
Candidate must be certified in CCNA and A+.
Candidate must hold B.Sc/HND in any ICT related discipline
Excellent Communication skills.

Application Closing Date
Friday 21st April, 2017.

Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their applications and CV's to:
The Business Manager,
HiiT Abuja Centre,
Block D, First Floor Millennium Builders Plaza,
Opposite NNPC Towers,
CBD - Abuja.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:58am On Apr 10, 2017
BAGCO-GROUP was established to provide quality and flexible packaging solutions to support industrial and agricultural market sector. BAGCO-GROUP is a conglomerate of manufacturing companies which was formed by the Nigerian Bag Manufacturing Company Plc, Northern Bag Manufacturing Limited and BagcoMorpack Nigeria Limited.

Job Title:Data Entry and Documentation Assistant
Location Lagos

The Job
Data capturing of production figures.
Input, validation and printing of data.
Batch order processing
Data documentation, presentation and recording

The Person
Strong numerical and analytical skills
Good communication skills, oral and written
High level of integrity
Computer literacy, MS Office
High observational skills

Qualification
OND in Management and Science course

Method of Application
All applications should be sent to recruitment@bagco-ng.com

Application closes April 10, 2017.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2017
Talent2celeb Limited - We run a platform where talents connect to opportunities. We have created a platform for talent social networking and an avenue for creative opportunities channeled through audition notices, development opportunities and discounted relevant deals.

Job title: Internship/Industrial Trainee
Location Lagos

Skills & Specifications

Must have good interpersonal skills
Interest in arts, fashion and entertainment
Must be IT savvy
Ability to give the best
Devoted and disciplined
Ability to work with less supervision.
Good thinking and risk recognition abilities.
Good interaction abilities, both written and oral.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and a covering letter to: career@talent2celeb.com

Note
All candidates must be based in Lagos.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2017
AcePlus is a social enterprise, committed to capacity building, simplifying business processes and the growth of startups and small businesses in Nigeria. Our product offerings have been tailored to enable entrepreneurs hit the ground running with their ideas and existing businesses to grow as well as run their day-to-day business more efficiently, saving thousands perhaps millions that would hitherto been spent as fees on consultants, lawyers and accountants.

Job Title: Human Resources Recruiter Intern
Location Lagos

Key Roles and Responsibilities

Develop and execute recruiting plans.
Administrative duties and record keeping.
Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings.
Source hirers and create job descriptions in line with requirements.
Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
Build networks to find and develop a pool of qualified candidates active and passive
Utilize the Internet, Social and Networking sites for recruitment.

Requirements

Six to twelve months of Human Resources experience required, perhaps from other internships
Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude
Flexible, proactive & creative problem solving skills.
Strong sense of self-motivation and ability to learn and get results as an individual and part of a team
Candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
Effective oral and written communication skills; and excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
Ability to work either as part of a team or independently with minimal supervision.
Skills in database management, social media and record keeping.
Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
Gather and analyze information skillfully.
Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.

Benefits

What you will get from us in return is:
A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated.
An open forum for expression of ideas
Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer skills and make you ready for the job market

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Cover letter to: careers@aceplus.com.ng with the Job Title as Subject of the mail.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Adortem: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
I have a very important question, I was invited by Deloitte for an interview tomorrow, I am combining WAEC and NECO,may I know if this would be an issue?
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by flamxy682(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Spytech Security and Guards Ltd is a private category A licensed security company.

Job title: Security Operative(s)

Locations: Abuja, Kaduna, Benue, Taraba, Zamfara, Niger and Adamawa

Job Roles and Responsibilities
 Protection of lives, properties and information against unidentified risks
 Keep good relations with the Client and the general public: Professional Appearance, good attitude and conduct, integrity and discipline
 Access control; be responsible for movements (people or vehicles) into the premise, out of the premises and within the premises.
 Respond to emergencies
 Finding and reporting safety hazards
 Preparation of Daily, weekly and monthly security reports and proper documentation of these reports

Qualifications
 Minimum: SSCE
 Height Minimum: 1.7m for male and 1.6m for female
 Security working experience would be an added advantage
 Good communication skills; both oral and written
 Police, military or paramilitary experience would be an added advantage
 Age: 26-40

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to spytechrecruitment@gmail.com

Note
The subject of your mail should contain your name and location. E.g "Äbdul Kabir/Abuja"
Shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview. Candidates who make it through the interview would be invited for training
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 12:43am On Apr 12, 2017
I think so,but you can give it a trial
Adortem:
I have a very important question, I was invited by Deloitte for an interview tomorrow, I am combining WAEC and NECO,may I know if this would be an issue?
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by umasucre(f): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2017
mayorall:

Qualification

... Hardworking

Location please
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by umasucre(f): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2017
Intelligentdude:

Currently recruiting for the following roles for a client who is a player in the FMCG industry:

Assistant Store Keeper (Salary: N35,000); Audit/Control Officer (Salary: N60,000); Sales Executive (Salary: N40,000); Van Salesman (Salary: N35,000)

Interested candidates should please send CVs to recruitment@resourceintermediaries.org with the role applied for as the subject of the mail.
Location please
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lekki Phase 1,Lagos
umasucre:

Location please
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by BeautifulBrain(f): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Done
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Fortune212(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
What about if i show how to become self employed and make it on your own?
I am talking about Top 10 Internet businesses you can start now. All you need is either your phone or Laptop
They are:
Facebook cash
Youtube money making
affiliate Marketing
Information Marketing
Blogging
Sms short code
Discussion forum
Membership site
flipping of domain name for money
Web design and creation etc

Come and learn how to build a reliable source of income that will be there forever
Call now 08141539562

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (118) (Reply)

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.