Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

In Desperate Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Desperate Need Of A Job (200083 Views)

JOB SEEKERS : Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures! / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs / In Desperate Need Of A Safety Officer (HSE) Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by shidof(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Sent
Recieved, thanks
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by tolulope855(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Chinese Government Scholarship is presently open to all applicants, if you are interested, kindly drop your email(I will send you the requirements and the documents you need to fill).

Mention me when you drop your email. Cheers

Interested. Tolusamuel86@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Chiswift(f): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
Intelligentdude:
Chinese Government Scholarship is presently open to all applicants, if you are interested, kindly drop your email(I will send you the requirements and the documents you need to fill).

Chiswift7@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
An Environmental consulting firm based in Lagos is in need of an Environmental Scientist with 3- 5 years prior experience in EIA studies, Field sampling , Baseline studies and Report writing.
Interested and qualified candidates should send resume to k.emenyonu@environquest.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Kech88: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pls fellow naira landers, I need ur help in getting a job,my name s Nkemjika Nkechinyere Blessing, a graduate of polymer & textile Engineering wt second class upper division from NNAMDI Azikiwe university Awka, I stay in Egbeda Lagos,pls help a sister
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by galax1: 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
@intelligentdude am really interested in the Chinese scholarship my email is usiikei@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Ayanvicky: 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
aanuayandele@gmail.com interested in chinese scholarship also.Thanks
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Nobsaibot(m): 2:42am On Jan 19, 2017
Greetings to you sir Kenneth, please I'm also interested in the Chinese government scholarship programme. Kindly forward to Dannyakins6@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation gesture
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Our client is a leading provider of energy solutions to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. They are currently seeking an innovative, passionate and solution-driven professional for the following vacancy:
Job Reference: BPHRM01
Job Title: Head HR and Administration
Reporting to: Managing Director
Job Overview: Responsible for the management of human resources and general administrative functions of the company
• Educational Qualifications: First degree in any subject.
• Professional Qualifications: CIPM, CIPD, HRCI is an advantage
• Experience: Minimum of 5 years relevant experience. Oil and Gas sector experience is an advantage.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to peopleexpert@gmail.com indicating the reference number in the subject of the email.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Access Bank PLC is currently recruiting eligible candidates as Executive Trainees

The requirements are:
A. Minimum of 2.1 (second class upper)
B. Not more than 24years of age.
However if you are a law graduate or a Masters degree holder, you shouldn't be more than 26 years old.
C. Must have completed or about to complete NYSC
Kindly log on to www.accessbankplc.com/ to apply using the referral code 11583/16
The deadline for the application is February 09, 2017
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Pinkieblue(f): 3:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Cornerstone insurance plc, is seeking to recruit energetic, strong-willed and focused individuals to join it's team of professionals in line with its growth and expansion plan.

Our organization was established to conduct insurance business in a customer focused manner.

Job title: Financial planner/Marketing Executive

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to sahimolowo@cornerstone.com.ng
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by MzChee(f): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hello nairalanders!!! I'm looking for a temporary job around Lekki axis could be administrative or sales. I'm waiting for service and I don't wanna be idle. Please send me a mail tushishy@yahoo.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by whodohgeepee(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
tolulope885 bless a brother... fernandogeepee36@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by I2amah(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
I am interested in the Chinese government scholarship.My mail is I.amah@yahoo.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by yale516: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
sirnoah:
Hello sir, same circle with @izzou and @hassy...rili in need of a job, studied B. Sc. computer science/statistics, with other Professional certificates like HSE I, II & III, Diploma in computer maintenance,Project management....also hav 4years working experience....I currently stay in Port Harcourt. Thanks...jst sent my cv to ur mail

A reputable digital advertising firm is seeking for marketers to advertise the company brands and get reputable clients .. Incentive very attractive .. Salary also very attractive .. Interested persons should send there CV with the title nairaland Add marketing. Its needed asap offer value while stock last or call 08083805119 for more details or send your CV to kelvinsunday35@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by yale516: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
I2amah:
I am interested in the Chinese government scholarship.My mail is I.amah@yahoo.com
A reputable digital advertising firm is seeking for marketers to advertise the company brands and get reputable clients .. Incentive very attractive .. Salary also very attractive .. Interested persons should send there CV with the title nairaland Add marketing. Its needed asap offer value while stock last or call 08083805119 for more details or send your CV to kelvinsunday35@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by I2amah(m): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
Please,I am a Mechanical Engineering (Industrial Production Engineering option) Graduate of Federal University of Technology Owerri , completed my NYSC live in Alimosho Lagos.Looking for a job opportunity.Please help a brother.My email is I.amah@yahoo.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by sheunflexy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
looking for a job,a civil engineer over 6 years working experience,ability to do setting out,ability to use levelling instruments effectively,ability to interpret designs and drawing,just to mention few.This is my e-mail pls seun_smileuk@yahoo.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Gpdwise(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
Sir, I am a marine engineer graduate with valid certification and I have experience in diesel engine repairs such as Perkins, Mikano, caterpillars and Lister Peter. Sir I currently reside in port Harcourt and I will appreciate any effort or information you might have for me because I need a job desperately.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 8:19am On Feb 21, 2017
An organization is sourcing for a Financial Controller with 8 - 10 years experience. Ideal candidate must be a member of ICAN. Resumes are to be sent to dare.obadina@lagoonhospitals.com.

There's an urgent opening for a Lawyer with experience in organizational law. Send CV to tellstella@yahoo.com ASAP to apply.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 8:19am On Feb 21, 2017
Our client, a private company in the non-bank financial services sector seeks to recruit sales people for its growing Sales and Treasury Marketing department
The successful candidates will be responsible for asset management, liability generation, relationship management . They must possess the ability to deliver value services to esteemed customers.
Required: Demonstrated experience in sales and relationship management, knowledge of the Nigerian financial services sector, a warm personality and a problem solving mindset.
Applications from interested and serious candidates only.Please send resumes AND cover letter to juwonleslie@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Bbnty(m): 11:45am On Feb 22, 2017
Intelligentdude:

If it's still ongoing am interested
ibnenty@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Temmie21: 11:58am On Feb 22, 2017
@intelligentdude please am interested in the Chinese scholarship my email is olayinka.oluwatayo@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
dear all, I need you guys help to link me up with daily paid jobs, any legit jobs, paid internship or opportunity that I can use to keep the soul and my family together within Kaduna city. I am a HND holder in computer science with one year customer care experience and administrative skills. due to company downsize I have been at home trying one or two things but is not working out please help in any we you can and furthermore I wish to learn any IT related work to enhance my career. email :hermeemu@gmail.com 08052834864
please help things are getting out of hands
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by CellTabRepairs: 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
WAITING TO BE INVITED FOR A JOB PUTS CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE IN OTHERS HANDS; L(EARN)ING TO EARN PUTS U IN CONTROL!!!

While you search for that job(not bad, keep trying) and time keeps going (we are almost in March already) do you just idle bye?

YOU might consider investing/training yourself right there at home in a knowledge-based skill that has UNENDING RETURNS and even expose you to opportunities in people!. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL Will Be YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name, View the resource you need!cool
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by godswillo550(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
Pls sir

HND in Architecture
Upper credit
NYSC cert

HSE 1 2 3

Live in festac town
+2348038982315
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 8:18am On Feb 23, 2017
JOB OPENINGS:
Our client based on the Mainland urgently requires the services of the following;
a) HR ASSISTANT – preferred candidates must have at least 1-3 yrs generalist experience. Knowledge in Payroll & Rewards mgt will be an added advantage.
b) INTERN – for pre-NYSC candidates with good communication, social media and MS Office skills will be required. Persons residing around Ikeja would be preferred.
Interested candidates should send their CV to this email with a covering email and sujbect shd refer to vacancy being applied for: talents@gettingajobisajob.com

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 12:52am On Feb 24, 2017
URGENT VACANCY: Front-End Mobile JavaScript Developer - Abuja, Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting for a Health Management Systems Organisation who is looking for a Front End Mobile JavaScript Developer to join their team and implement the front end of their systems and apps to ensure it's user friendly and attractive to their clients in Nigeria and West Africa.
With headquarters in Berlin, Germany and a growing team in Abuja, Nigeria they are looking for key professional developers to join an exciting and dynamic team that thrives on team work and integration to achieve project and business objectives.
Remuneration Package on offer is as follows:
350,000 NGN (Paid on the first of each month)
Health Insurance (Up to 250,000 NGN Annual Value)
AXA Mansard Bronze (fully paid by company) Company shares 60% cost for additional coverage
Paid Vacation 10 days (Requiring approval two weeks in advance) Expires annually
Additional Paid Time Off: 2 days personal leave, and 2 days medical leave
12 weeks maternity or paternity leave at 70% pay (Requiring 6-hour advance notice) Additional leave or various arrangements of leave may be arranged on a case-by-case basis
Professional Development 1 conference or continuing education course each year 40,000 NGN annual literature account (Selected by employee and approved by
Management) Funds for subscriptions or books
Duty Travel Fully funded All air fare paid in advance
Lodging paid in advance whenever possible
Meals and incidentals reimbursed accordingly
Other Benefits: Access to company car when in Abuja, Nigeria for official business
Corporate gym membership in Abuja (80,000 NGN value)
ONLY APPLY If you have the relevant experience and accept the remuneration package please apply via the link.
Our client is looking for an immediate start or maximum of a month as they are looking at a hiring the right candidate for a start date in March

http://www.transquisiteconsulting.com/92-front-end/mobile-javascript-developer-abuja-nigeria/it-technology-telecoms/africa/job
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Graduate Trainees Recruitment for Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc.

Criteria:
1) First degree in various disciplines (Social Sciences, Engineering and Sciences)
2) Minimum of second class lower for university graduates and upper credit for polytechnic graduates
3) Not older than 28 years by year-end 2017
4) Must have completed mandatory NYSC year

Qualified? Kindly send your CV to recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
Urgently sourcing for an IT student to support Information & Technology Manager in an Automotive company in Lekki.

An ldeal candidate must possess minimum of OND in Computer Science/Eng or related fields.

Qualified applicants should send their CV to careers@germaine.ng using "IT" as the subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
ENGLISH teacher needed in an International school.

Qualification: B.A English or B.A (ED) or other related qualifications.

Experience: Minimum of 3years teaching experience.
Send your your cover letter and C.V to Soloabi67@yahoo.com with-
" B.Teacher" As subject of mail

N.B- if you don't have the experience and qualifications, don't bother applying.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Executive Assistant urgently needed in Abuja, FCT. Preferably female 25-35. Previous experience working with an executive is required. Interested candidates should please submit CV to afritalentconnect@gmail.com with subject title - Executive Assistant: Abuja.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (118) (Reply)

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.