Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

In Desperate Need Of A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Desperate Need Of A Job (200137 Views)

JOB SEEKERS : Desperate Times Calls For Desperate Measures! / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs / In Desperate Need Of A Safety Officer (HSE) Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by kayssy: 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
I'm a Civil Engineering graduate from Uniben (second class upper).
I'm currently doing my Masters in Structures at Unilag.
I have 1 year field experience in construction.
I have 2 years teaching experience.
I have a 1 year experience as a bar manager/supervisor
I'm currently in need of a part time job. I've got a very flexible class timetable.
Please any recommendation is highly appreciated.
My number is 07062547028.
Mail: sidatiyota@gmail.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by oluwatoyin74(f): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
There is a vacancy for the position of a Quality Assurance Associate in a private organization.
Professional Requirement
• Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines
• Hard working with a positive can-do attitude; is able and willing to take on any challenge
• Able to "stand his/her ground" and not be convinced by any School head, teachers or anyone to change the audit information
• Mature and independent - supervision will largely be done from HQ while you operate in the field
• Adept at using the smartphone and email programs.
• Aptitude for learning new IT systems/applications
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Prior experience conducting audits or experience in a quality assurance role is a plus
• Willingness to travel every day in all weather

Qualification

• HND or University graduate.

Interested persons should send their CVs to cv@edojobs.org
Deadline is 4pm today.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by oluwatoyin74(f): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
VACANCY – Marketing Manager

We are currently in search of an experienced marketing manager whose mission is to develop and oversee strategies that creates unique identity and promotes the company’s corporate image.

She/he will be reporting to the CEO.

The primary responsibility includes the following:-

ORGANIZATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
● Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
● Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
● Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
● Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
● Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
● Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
● Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
● Manage and improve lead generation campaigns across all company products, measuring results.
REPORTING:
● Weekly: Blog Lead generation report, Channel-specific traffic (Organic Search, referrals, social media, email marketing, paid search, direct traffic).
● Monthly: Revenue, contacts by circle stage, new contacts, online advert performance, website traffic and leads per channel, web analytics report, marketing performance.

FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:

● Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
● Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
● Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
● Manage and improve lead generation campaigns across all company products, measuring results.
● Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
● Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
● Creating a wide range of different marketing materials both off and online.
● Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
● Monitoring and analysing market trends
● Studying competitors' products and services.
● Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability.
● Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
● Liaising with other internal departments such as sales and distribution
● Identifying and coordinating the participation in seminar, forums, trade shows that are beneficial to the company’s promotion and sales plans.
● Presenting findings and suggestions to company directors or other senior managers.
● Travelling to trade shows, conferences and sales meetings.
● Supporting and managing a marketing team.

HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to nnamdi@rovedana.com. The subject of the mail should be “Marketing Manager”
[09:43, 4/11/2018] Intelligent Dude: A Pharmaceutical manufacturing company is in need of a Quality manager for immediate employment.
Requirements:
Degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry or Industrial Chemistry.
Minimum of 6-7 years experiencce in the Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
Please send CV's to hr@chrisejik.com

An oil and gas company based in Lagos requires a temporary HR staff for 3-6 months. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years Human Resources experience with a flair for HR reporting, Recruitment and Training. The candidate must be a certified member of CIPM Nigeria. The successful candidate should be ready to start immediately.

Interested candidates should please forward their CV and a covering letter to i.enukoha@forteoilplc.com latest by 5pm, Friday 13th of April 2018.

Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by eterisan(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
calabar will be much appreciated... Thanks
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by gbame(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
A state microfinance bank with head office in Port Harcourt, and state-wide presence in Rivers State is recruiting marketers.
Qualification:S.S.C.E, OND, NCE, HND and BSc in any relevant discipline. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their CVs to: info@midlandmfb.com. Applicant should be resident in the state. Application deadline Thursday 26th April 2018.

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Thetoyin: 3:21am On Apr 12, 2018
VACANCY! VACANCY!! Position: Business Development Executive
Industry: Construction and Building Products
Location: Lagos Qualification: Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Building Technology and related disciplines.
Experience: 3-5 years background within construction and real Estate Sector, Closing
Date: April 20th, 2018.
Send CV to hrcolton@gmail.com
Only qualified applicants would be contacted

VACANCY! VACANCY!! Position: Marketing Manager
Industry: Construction and Building Products
Location: Lagos Qualification: Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Building Technology and related disciplines.
Experience: 5-10 years background within construction and real Estate Sector, Closing
Date: April 20th, 2018.
Send CV to hr@armorsilwa.com
Only qualified applicants would be contacted.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Thetoyin: 3:22am On Apr 12, 2018
*Internship Opportunity*
Cedarstrip Investment LLC is an Investment Company that participates in early stage and fast evolving ventures with various subsidiaries in Real Estate, E-Commerce, transport agriculture, and energy.

Cedarstrip Investment LLC is launching its CareWork Place platform and is currently looking for energetic, responsible and self-motivated interns .These interns would be responsible for signing up subscribers on the Company’s Careplan.

In this position, the intern would be required to take up a Project to sign up 50 users of the care plan during the period of internship. Each intern is assigned to a coach who would help guide the intern through their internship and expose them to opportunities to which they aspire

This Internship Programme offers a wide range of opportunities for individuals to develop their employability skills and selling skills .The interns would also have the opportunity to network, therefore meeting a variety of people through the internship, and also mentorship.

The duration of the internship is four weeks after which the intern would be granted employment or furthers his education as the case may be.

*Requirements and Qualifications*

☆Minimum of an OND certificate.

☆Must be self motivated

☆Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite

☆Must be at least 18 years of age

☆Excellent written and verbal communication skills

☆Must be Self-directed and able to work without supervision

☆Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas

*Remuneration*

80,000 naira.

*METHOD OF APPLICATION*

Qualified candidates should send their CVs to cedarstripservice@gmail.com on or before 20th April, 2018 with *INTERN* as title .
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Thetoyin: 3:25am On Apr 12, 2018
A very experienced male Warehouse Manager is needed for our Abuja office. The candidate should be between 30-45yrs of age and must be resident in Abuja. The candidate must also be willing to receive training at our Lagos office for a minimum period of 2 months. The salary is between 120,000-140,000. Please send CVs to hr@larochenigeria.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Thetoyin: 3:25am On Apr 12, 2018
Urgently needed:
Two experienced male storekeepers needed at our Festac office. Salary is N70,000.
One experienced female Cashier & Showroom Attendant needed for our Victoria Island office. Salary is N62,000
Please send CVs to hr@larochenigeria.com
Deadline is 16th April 2018
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Thetoyin: 3:26am On Apr 12, 2018
Please can anyone refer someone who has competence to lead in a Learning and Development function of a Consulting firm. Experience should be in delivering solutions around learning analysis, design and delivery (facilitation). Must have ability to engage and deliver to client needs i.e. marketing and sales. Relevant experience should be at least 5 to 10 years. Salary is 250k to 300k base plus commission. Should be creative and energetic, result oriented and client focussed, have high level of integrity and love to learn, develop people and organisations. Cv to myhrexpert@gmail.com. Reference is HTKFB01. Please use reference in the subject of email.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Thetoyin: 3:26am On Apr 12, 2018
Leadhire Limited on behalf of its client urgently requires the services of the following:

1. CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER

Candidates must live around Ketu or its environs

Qualification:
B.Sc/ HND in any discipline

JOB DESCRIPTION:

> -Tracks all orders on mile 12 connect and print out
> -Draws bulk order request from compilation of all orders
> -Files all orders and registers them
> -Does credit search on XDS platform
> -Manages the admin end of Steward Africa i.e pushes team from pending to active and then archives
> -Files all documents on Steward Africa
> -Attends to customers' email enquiries and complaints.
> -For our diamond customers on mile 12 connect, gets feedback of lifestyle needs
> -Manages our social media space and adverts

2. RELATIONSHIP FIELD OFFICER /BUSINESS HEAD

(RFO must be able to drive)

Qualification:

JOB DESCRIPTION:

> -Comes up with a marketing plan for both platforms,gets a budget and markets the products .
> -Conducts background checks on Steward Africa and obtain all necessary documentation
> -Presents cheques on anniversary date of Steward Africa
> -On-board farmers, van owners and other sellers at mile12 connect
> -Delivers items to customers
> Manages online and offline market space

3. PROCUREMENT OFFICER (SSCE)

Qualification:

JOB DESCRIPTION:

-Confirms prices weekly from the market
-Obtains bulk order and does procurement
-packages orders and register them
-Accompanies delivery van to deliver

Qualified candidates should send CV's to jobs@leadhire.com.ng using the position stated as subject of the mail.

Kindly note that resumes without subject would be automatically discarded.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by amansi(m): 4:20am On Apr 12, 2018
kayssy:
I'm a Civil Engineering graduate from Uniben (second class upper).
I'm currently doing my Masters in Structures at Unilag.
I have 1 year field experience in construction.
I have 2 years teaching experience.
I have a 1 year experience as a bar manager/supervisor
I'm currently in need of a part time job. I've got a very flexible class timetable.
Please any recommendation is highly appreciated.
My number is 07062547028.
Mail: sidatiyota@gmail.com

I'll suggest you consider beaming your job search abroad.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:24am On Apr 12, 2018
An oil and gas company based in Lagos requires a temporary HR staff for 3-6 months. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years Human Resources experience with a flair for HR reporting, Recruitment and Training. The candidate must be a certified member of CIPM Nigeria. The successful candidate should be ready to start immediately.

Interested candidates should please forward their CV and a covering letter to i.enukoha@forteoilplc.com latest by 5pm, Friday 13th of April 2018.

Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. #humanresources
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:38am On Apr 12, 2018
Are you 30 years or below? If yes, the BEDC Technical Trainee Program is for YOU! Apply Now : https:///gGkCe_g
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:41am On Apr 12, 2018
Field Sales Executive needed in an Insurance Company

​Candidates will be expected to:
1.Research accounts and generate/follow up on sales leads
2.Maintain and expand client database within assigned territory
3.Build good working relationships and establish new business
4.Research the market and related products
5.Present the product of service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face
6.Meet personal and team sales target

Requirements:
A first degree (Bsc, HND)
NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption letter

Salary: 30,000 + Commission
Quarterly salary review
Health Insurance​

Interested Candidates should send their CVs to oakinseye@doheneyservices.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Intelligentdude(m): 5:43am On Apr 12, 2018
RelianceHMO (www.reliancehmo.com) is an innovative health insurance company that uses software, data science and telemedicine to make health insurance more affordable & easier to access.

Key Responsibilities
Sell RelianceHMO health insurance products from their designated RelianceHMO branded kiosks within pharmacies and supermarkets in Lagos
Explain the sign-up process and on-board prospective subscribers
Market RelianceHMO and create awareness for the company

Key Requirements
Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to RelianceHMO
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate should have a functioning Android phone

Available Locations include:
Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki
Festac
Isolo/Okota
Lagos Island
Yaba
Omole/Ojodu
Ajah
Maryland
Gbagada
Ikoyi
Ikota

Other Information
Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
Commissions: 10% of Monthly Sales

Send all Applications to hello@reliancehmo.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by haylolly(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2018
Hi everyone, am seriously in need of a job.
>Am a Quantity Surveyor by profession
>I had 7yrs experience in the construction industry.
>I reside in Lagos and can work off station as well.
>Am very vast in contract administration both at pre-contract and post-contract stage.
>I can supervise a project as well.
Thanks all.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by kayssy: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2018
amansi:

I'll suggest you consider beaming your job search abroad.
Kindly explain further pls..
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by iammarvellux(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2018
JOB VANCANY ALERT

A Real Estate company located at Lagos state seeks to recruit Sales Personel to market the company products.
Are you energetic, Sales passionate, willing to have Extra income and be able to travel to Dubai with all expense paid trip by the end of this year? Then this job IS for you.

JOB POSITION : SALES AMBASSADOR

JOB DESCRIPTION

- THE candidate MUST have OND/HND/BSC in any field, with a minimum of one year sales experience.
-Candidate MUST be able to guide our Prospects on their Choice of products.
-Candidate MUST have passion for team Building
-Able to solve customers needs and provide good customer service.
-Work daily with your sales plan.
-International passport (Optional)
-Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.

RENUMERATION: VERY ATTRACTIVE

DEADLINE : 25th May 2018.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested qualified candidates should send their CV to emynike2001@gmail.com
Stating "SALES AMBASSADOR" as the subject of the mail.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Adortem: 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Are you interested in mastering the Microsoft Office Suite?

Do you know that 80% of all organizations require proficiency in microsoift suite?

LeadHire Limited presents Microsoft Office Training

This programme is designed to train you in all aspects of Microsoft Office so you have an understanding of the suite as a whole, and the individual programmes it contains such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.

Date: May 2-4, 2018
Time: 9am-4pm
Fee: N20,750

To register:
Visit www.leadhire.com.ng OR register  viahttps://forms.zohopublic.com/leadhirelimited/form/ClientDetails/formperma/X_V6KaEhESxJasQ0mcG3Wo6T8Z8JI80eFkoPfMWPLOY

Call +2348118193896 for more details.

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Thetoyin: 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
The U.S. Embassy in Abuja is seeking to employ a suitable and qualified candidate for the position below:

Job Title: Gardener

Job No.: A52798-A52813
Slots: 16
Duration of Appointment: Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period
Work Hours: Full-Time; 40 hours/week
Start Date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
Supervisory Position: No

Duties
The incumbent performs gardening work on the Embassy Compound and all U.S. Government (USG) leased/owned properties
S/he is responsible for weeding, planting, pruning and watering, as well as the general maintenance and appearance of grounds and gardens at all of the USG Compounds.
Qualifications and Evaluations
Education:
Completion of Primary School Education is required.
Requirements:
Experience: Two (2) years of gardening maintenance experience is required.
Job Knowledge:
Understanding the concept of gardening maintenance and equipment, as well as understanding of Nigeria horticulture environment is required.
Evaluations
Language:
Level II (Limited knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing of English is required.
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to lift up to 10kgs and undertake manual labor is required.
Must be able to use a wide range of gardening equipment and powered hand tools.
Qualifications:
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.

Salary
NGN 2,385,434 / USD 21,121

Application Closing Date
24th April, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested applicants for this position MUST submit their Applications with the required documentation listed below:
Universal Application for US Federal Employment (DS - 174)
Application Letter addressing the Qualifications and Evaluations for the position
Degree not with transcript
Certificate or License
DD-214 - Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
Residency and/or Work Permit (if applicable)
Submit Applications to: HRNigeria@state.gov

Click here to download the Position Descriptions (PDF)

Click here to download Application Form for Employment as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member (DS-174) (PDF 1.78 MB)

Click here to download the Instructions for Completing DS-174 (PDF 2.40 MB)

Note
All candidates must be able to obtain and hold an FSN Security clearance.
Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Thetoyin: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jewels Leading Lights Academy, an international school in Abuja is looking for professionals and teachers in the following fields for immediate employment

. ACCOUNTANT
•INTERNET MARKETER
•MONTESSORI EXPERTS
•CARE GIVERS
•MATHEMATICS
•PHYSICS
•CHEMISTRY
•BIOLOGY
•MUSIC
•BUSINESS & ECONOMICs 
•ICT EXPERTS
.FRENCH
.YORUBA
.HAUSA and
IGBO LANGUAGE educators

Interview date: Monday 16th April, 2018 by 9:am prompt.
*call the HR on 08033885364/ 07038331270 now or Send your CV directly to recruitment@jewelsleadinglights.com.*
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Thetoyin: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Job Title: Project Officer

Job Description
The Project officer will contribute to CS-SUNN’s effort to influence and advocate for improved policy implementation and funding of nutrition at the national and sub-national levels of Nigeria.
Key Areas of Accountability
Will contribute to the delivery of project objective and reports on CS-SUNN’s nutrition advocacy project on improving nutrition policies implementation and funding at the national level, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Niger and Nasarawa states.
The post holder will also be expected to contribute to the implementation of the wider
CS-SUNN Nutrition Advocacy and campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
Develop a good knowledge of state and national government structures, parliamentary and political processes and key decision-making structures and how to influence them.
Contribute to formulation of key advocacy messages and targets from lessons learned,
assessments, research and evidence gained through project implementation on Health and Nutrition.
Contribute to the development and implementation of advocacy objectives and initiatives, both short and long-term, encompassing a wide range of issues and audiences in Nutrition.
Contribute to all efforts to raise/nurture CSO coalition and champions for nutrition at the national and sub-national level.
Build systems for research, analysis and documentation that underpin evidence-based advocacy and influencing at national and state level.
Develop dissemination and communication strategies for key advocacy messages.
Produce reports and presentations for internal and external audiences, as directed.
Develop strategic relationships with other agencies engaged in advocacy and policy work.
Develop and maintain a network of external contacts with key individuals in the government, NGO sector, civil society and the media.
Represent CS-SUNN at various forums and advocacy opportunities as directed.
Ensure clear links and mutual reinforcement between programmatic approaches and advocacy strategies.
Perform other tasks, as required and directed by the Project Director or Project Manager.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
Minimum of B.Sc in Food and Nutrition Science; Public Health/Social Science or related field
Knowledge of nutrition issues, accountability and, advocacy research/engagement
Experience of drafting and presenting policy issues to a variety of audiences in a concise manner
Experience in advocacy techniques and influencing tactics.
Prior work experience in advocacy in Nigeria.
Knowledge of the policies, functions, structures and decision-making processes of key national institutions with regard to Child Nutrition
Excellent conceptual and analytical skills and demonstrable ability to think strategically, innovatively and practically to ensure achievement of desired change objectives.
Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences at local and national
Ability to build and maintain relationships with partner agencies and key contacts in the government, NGO, civil society and media sectors.
Fluency in English language (written and verbal).
Ability to work independently and manage various projects with limited supervision.

Application Closing Date
16th April, 2018.

Method of Application 
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and qualifying statements, explaining why they are suitable for the job, stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail to: csscaleupnutring@gmail.com or info@cs-sunn.org

Note
Applications without appropriate subject will be disqualified.
Applications received after the closing date, by 3PM will not be considered.
Applications will be treated as they are received and only shortlist candidates will be contacted
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Thetoyin: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
China National Electric Engineering Co., Ltd. (abbr. CNEEC), is a state-owned professional international engineering company. It is has been listed in the top 225 International Contractors for years by ENR, USA.

CNEEC provides one-stop engineering services of consultation, financing, engineering, procurement, construction, operation maintenance and rehabilitation and is mainly engaged in EPC contracting, complete equipment supply, engineering consultation, engineering design, project management & supervision, installation & commissioning, technical service, power plant maintenance & operation and personnel training in the fields, both at home and abroad.

The management of Sinohydro Zungeru Hydro Electric Power project Calls for Applicants in the capacity below:

Job Title: Tipper Truck Driver

Slots: 150

Requirement
3 years work experience in construction company.
Other Requirements:
Candidates should come to CNEEC-Sinohydro Zungeru Hydropower Project site to have an interview with the following below:
Voter’s card or National ID card or Driver’s license;
Recommendation letter from local chief;
Essential cash for travelling expenses after successfully passing the test.

Job Title: Mechanic

Slots: 60

Requirements
Used to work in construction company and repair the equipment
Specialize in the repair of Howo Truck.

Other Requirements:
Candidates should come to CNEEC-Sinohydro Zungeru Hydropower Project site to have an interview with the following below:

Job Title: Surveyor

Slots: 10

Requirements
Graduated from College and have more than 2 years work experience
Can use survey machine (Total station and GPS) alone.
Other Requirements:

Job Title: Mobile Crane Operator

Slots: 20

Requirements
Can drive and operate mobile crane
At least 3 years work experience.
Other Requirements:

Applications Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:
The Human Resource Office, 
Zungeru Project Site, 
No 1 Ajayi Crowder Street, 
Asokoro, 
Abuja. 
Or
By mail at: aliyuz1010@gmail.com

For enquiries, contact: 08125039488 or 08025348673
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Thetoyin: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ayeye & Co - A leading firm of Estate Surveyors and Valuers in Abuja, duly registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission and Estate Surveyors & Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria requires qualified and highly experienced personnel exposed to accounting and auditing with cognate managerial skills to join a dynamic team, in the position below:

Job Title: Accountant

Requirements
Candidate should posses B.Sc./HND in Accounting from a recognized University accredited by the National University Commission or equivalent.
Candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years accounting experience, three (3) of which must be in an audit firm.
Candidate must be between the age(s) of 35 – 45.
Certification with ICAN or other registered accounting bodies will be an added advantage.
Candidate must be a Computer genius with potentials to audit and prepare error- free financial reports.
Candidate must posses exceptional financial and analytical skills.
Candidate must posses solid experience in system applications and products (SAP), data management programs (DMP) and advance knowledge of MS Excel.
Candidate must have a valid driver`s licence.

Remuneration
Very attractive

Application Closing Date
20th April, 2018

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV`s together with a scanned application letter to: victorayeye@yahoo.com and addressed to:
The Head of Practice/CEO,
Ayeye & Co, (Estate Surveyors and Valuers),
No 5, Durban Street,
Off Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent,
Wuse 2, 
Abuja.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Thetoyin: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
You'll be responsible for onboarding new customers and ensuring that we maintain a good business relationship with them.

If you would like to work with us, kindly forward your Resume to career@yesharvest.com.

Starting monthly compensation is N70,000 and will be reviewed upwards from the second month, if you're a right fit to our company. 

Experience is not necessary.

Please, do not call the number on our website. It's only meant for Customer Service. Simply email your resume to the above email and we’ll contact you if considered.

http://careers.ipnxnigeria.net/programmes

Lunatu Trading is looking for Marketers.
Salary scale is between 60 - 100k per month. 
Interested applicants should please send their CV to jojolonly@yahoo.com and cc toks.supplies@yahoo.com or drop it in our office at 18, Adeleke Street Off Allen Avenue Ikeja (at the back of GOD GRACE HOUSE). 
For More information call +234 703 483 4652 and 08188608036 www.lunatutrading.com

Lunatu Trading is looking for Marketers.
Salary scale is between 60 - 100k per month. 
Interested applicants should please send their CV to jojolonly@yahoo.com and cc toks.supplies@yahoo.com or drop it in our office at 18, Adeleke Street Off Allen Avenue Ikeja (at the back of GOD GRACE HOUSE). 
For More information call +234 703 483 4652 and 08188608036 www.lunatutrading.com

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Thetoyin: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
Westfield Consulting - We are urgently recruiting to fill the following role in a Financial Service Organisation

Job Title: Direct Sales Agent

Job Description

• Selling loans and all other bank’s products to customers

• Evaluating loan applications and documentations

• Identifying cross-selling opportunities

• Participating in company-wide market storms/strategies

Requirements

• Must be a graduate with at least 2nd class Lower or HND Lower Credit

• Must have Concluded his/her NYSC

• Must be between the age of 24 and 28

• Male or female

• 0 – 3 years Experience

Qualified candidates should send their application with CV to cvs@westfield-consulting.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Thetoyin: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
An FMCG company in the baked division, based in the heartbeat of Lagos requires the services of a GRADUATE DRIVER SALESMAN to strength its sales force

Key responsibility:
To be responsible for distributing products promptly to customers and represent company in a respectful and cost effective manner to achieve and sustain customer satisfaction.

Requirements/Qualifications:

1. 2-3 years cognate driving experience.
2. Minimum of HND/BSC.
3. Numerical ability and legible handwriting skills is a must.
4. Valid drivers license.
Monthly salary: 60-75k
Qualified candidates should send cv to agbarafactory@yahoo.com
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Thetoyin: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
An Entry Level Accountant is needed

Education: BSC/HND in Accounting.

Experience: 0 - 3 years in the related role.

Desired Skills: A Proactive, Smart-working, Punctual and Reliable person.

Referrals would be most preferred.

Kindly send CVS to mgisrecruiting@gmail.com

Closing date: 18/04/2018

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Thetoyin: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
Standard Metallurgical Company (SMC) Limited, a steel manufacturing company located in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position of IT Service Desk Officer

Qualification

Candidates should possess relevant qualifications

How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your application letter along with CV to: recruiter@smc.com.ng by 25th April, 2018.

1 Like

Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Thetoyin: 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Helen Keller International (HKI), established in 1915, works to save the sight and lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged. We combat the causes and consequences of blindness and malnutrition by establishing programs based on evidence and research in vision, health and nutrition. Headquartered in New York City, HKI currently conducts programs in 22 countries in Africa and Asia as well as in the United States.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Finance Officer

Reports To: Finance Coordinator

Overall Responsibilities
The Finance Officer is responsible for assisting the Finance Coordinator and Finance and Operations Manager with safeguarding the assets (financial and physical) of HKI and ultimately the donor against fraud, loss or misuse.

Specific Responsibilities
In collaboration with the Finance Coordinator, carryout the following responsibilities:
Review bank vouchers and prepare expense pre accounting requests
Prepare and verify salaries cost allocations and other cost allocations
Check and verify the accuracy of bank reconciliations
Carry out payroll review against staff files
Carry out payment/activities request review
Reviews and approves payment
Ensures the effectiveness of approvals.
Properly code all transactions.
Control and enter all expenses from the petty cash,
Blank cheque custodycheque preparation
Uploading approval from the Procurement/other Finance Team
Cheques raised and signed by approved signatories.
Bank voucher preparation
Cash tracking of incoming and outgoing transactions.
Petty cash custody & reconciliation
Accrual statements management
Prepaid statements management
QB data entry (Payment & Retirement)
Review of retirements
Supplier withholding tax statements
Supplier withholding tax payments
Office Tax compliance
Donor Budget preparation & monitoring
Donor report preparation & reconciliation
Preparation and submission of Wired Transfer Request
Preparation and submission of Month end reporting package
Preparation and submission of Year end reporting package
Preparation and submission of IFRS Financial statements
Preparation & submission of Year end HQ audit
External audit preparation & follow up
Control consumption of project (petrol, electricity, water, telephone,)
Participate in the improvement of the accounting system and the system of internal control.
Create all financial reports as requested by supervisor.
Preparation of forms for payments of taxes and social security.
Ensure that payments are processed accurately, timely, and safely (to minimize HKI’s risk exposure).
Ensure that treasury practices in country minimize HKI’s cash exposure.
Ensure that entries are entered into financial system accurately and timely.
Ensure that month and year-end accounting activities are done accurately and in compliance with HKI policies and procedures.
Other tasks as requested by supervisor

Application Closing Date
20th April, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications along with a suitability statement to: nigeria.recruitment@hki.org Indicate the title of the position and location as the subject of the email.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Job by Thetoyin: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
internal auditor needed in victoria ..
The person must be experienced in hospitality.
The applicant must have knowledge of opera.
qualified applicants can send their cvs to
prosperajobs@gmail.com

Due to recent project expansions, applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigeria candidates for the following positions in a foremost Indigenous Energy Company based in Port-Harcourt, with project sites around Nigeria.

Civil / Structural Engineers 
Ref:HRSS/CSE 

Qualifications
- B.Eng. or its equivalent in Civil Engineering
- A relevant professional Engineering qualification will be an added advantage
- Must be less than 35 years old at the time of submitting application.

Experience
- Minimum of 3 years working experience, some of which should preferably have had good working experience in design and construction of power generation plants, 330/132kV substations, 330/132kV transmission lines, as well as 33/11kV networks or OIl & Gas sector.
- Must be excellent in the use of 2D AutoCAD software.

Responsibilities
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Checking of Design of building structures and machine foundations.
- Detailing of reinforced concrete and steel structures.
- Supervision of site construction.

Application deadline
27th April, 2018

Method of Application
Suitably qualified candidates with requisite experience should forward their curriculum vitae to: hrconsultingr@yahoo.com

Job Title: Secretary (Male or Female)

Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
Take dictation in shorthand or by machine, and transcribe information.
Collect and disburse funds from cash accounts, and keep records of collections and disbursements.
Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
Coordinate conferences and meetings.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
B.Sc in any social science or business related course.
2 years working experience.
Professional certification/training will be a plus.
Skills:
Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
Teamworking skills
Organisation and time management skills
Attention to detail
Negotiation skills
Assertiveness
Flexibility
Tact, discretion and diplomacy.
Salary
Rewarding.

Application Closing Date
13th April, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: josephine.udensi@contecglobal.com the "Subject/Title" of mail should read Secretary.

Note: Any application without the Subject/Title will be disqualified

Experienced Radio Frequency Analyst Needed. 

Send Your CV to hasogwa@connigtechnoserve.com

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Travel Agent

Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the Agent include but not limited to the following:
Flight booking reservation and issuing tickets capabilities
Customer Services Skills.
Prepare weekly sales order
Ensure team compliance to quality and procedure standard.
Qualification/Experience
First degree in any related course
Basic training in Galileo and/Amadeus is an adva

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (118) (Reply)

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.