Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 (202317 Views)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by richiepauls: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2013
THE NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE HAS ANNOUNCED ITS RECRUITMENT. THE PROCEDURE IS ONLINE. THE CLOSING DATE IS 20TH OCTOBER 2013. THE APPLICATION PROCESS IS OUTLINED BELOW: VISIT http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/
Application Instructions

Click "Start application" button below
Click on your preferred agency
Fill out the form by providing all the requested information
Click on "Save & Preview" button
Review saved application for accuracy (Note: You will not be able to edit your application once payment is made)
Keep your application number safely for future use
Click on Proceed to payment
Click on Pay now button (This will direct you to the payment platform page)
Print payment slip and take it to the bank for payment
Be sure to collect your validation number from the bank after payment
Return to the portal to print out your payment acknowledgment slip

6 Likes

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by onuawuchi: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
People, let's be sure of the website before filling. Just saying
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by kkkp: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
Y only immigration? Wot of fire service, civil defence and prison?
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by bioye(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
kkkp: Y only immigration? Wot of fire service, civil defence and prison?

The other paramilitary services will commence recruitment at a later date. Please exercise patience.

1 Like

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by onuawuchi: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
@Richiepauls, I just confirmed the recruitment and the portal. I'm sorry if my earlier post wasn't lightly taken. I commend you for the selflessness. May God grant your desires in accordance to His will.
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 10, 2013
Payment of what?!!!! Salary or allowance...not from my pocket will I pay any amount for recruitment into FG parastatal...this should not be expected from a fair government that has the interest of the people at heart. You will sit down here paying for employment while their sons and daughters will be sitting at home till they bring their appointment letters for them while U will be waiting to be called up for interview.

33 Likes

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by frankells(m): 7:05am On Sep 10, 2013
Civil defence, and fire service r included bro
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by richiepauls: 7:25am On Sep 10, 2013
onuawuchi: @Richiepauls, I just confirmed the recruitment and the portal. I'm sorry if my earlier post wasn't lightly taken. I commend you for the selflessness. May God grant your desires in accordance to His will.

There is no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by richiepauls: 7:28am On Sep 10, 2013
frankells: Civil defence, and fire service r included bro

civil defence and fire service are not recruiting yet. Although the board in charge of this recruitment comprise of the four parastatal.
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2013
The recruitment is confirm, finding it difficult to save and preview my application, the page keeps returning back without generating application number. PLs is there anyone that has completed his/her own should share the idea. your candid advice will be highly rewarded.

1 Like

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2013
Another waste of time and resources. Thunder fire them all. Federal Govt of Nigeria full of deciet and Fraud. Why not share it as usual with those in Govt instead of embarrasing us.

5 Likes

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2013
Another waste of time and resources. Thunder fire them all. Federal Govt of Nigeria full of deciet and Fraud. Why not share it as usual with those in Govt instead of embarrasing Unemployed Graduates.

1 Like

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Thayorr(m): 9:29am On Sep 10, 2013
Pls did dey ask for NYSC discharge certificate.
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by jerekul: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2013
Thayorr: Pls did dey ask for NYSC discharge certificate.
Yes!

1 Like

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Pascalbaba(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2013
virginadams: The recruitment is confirm, finding it difficult to save and preview my application, the page keeps returning back without generating application number. PLs is there anyone that has completed his/her own should share the idea. your candid advice will be highly rewarded.

Pls which of d positions did u apply for?

1 Like

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by kwasinwi: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2013
Pls guys, ‎​'m 1.50 in height must ‎​i be 1.65 in height ( FO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я females) to apply? Thnx

1 Like

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by dammysphere(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2013
The email on the portal page does not carry domain of nigeria i.e @gov.ng,its another email entirely.moreover,fed gov employment does not attach fee.beware of fraudster!!!

4 Likes

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by resilient(m): 9:59am On Sep 10, 2013
I just finish filling the form and I was given application number but can't print the preview stage. Moreover once u log out you have to start from the beginning again. I dey doubt the site oo. Pls help me out if you have solution to that. Thank In advace.
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 10, 2013
pls can u guide me cos mine keeps returning without generating application number
resilient: I just finish filling the form and I was given application number but can't print the preview stage. Moreover once u log out you have to start from the beginning again. I dey doubt the site oo. Pls help me out if you have solution to that. Thank In advace.
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by dammysphere(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2013
Can any gov parastertal use email of cdfipb.support@drexeltechglobal.com? Not carrying domain name of the organisation i.e immigration@gov.ng,another question is that what's d meaning of cdfipb?

4 Likes

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Potential2sure: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2013
Ve done mine but returned back to print my acknowledgement form keeps on telling me invalid vidation number,pls confirmn and get to me.
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2013
Pascalbaba:

Pls which of d positions did u apply for?
If you are a graduate its Assitant superintendent of immigration..the others are for ND, NCE and O'level holders
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by dammysphere(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2013
@potential2sure,have you paid the 1k via online or bank,have you been given the validation no?
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by dammysphere(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2013
I urge everyone not to fall a prey to this scammers.immigration is not recruiting now.log on to www.immigration.gov.ng which is the officiat website.pls type recruitment in the search engine and see the result.be WARNED!!!

5 Likes

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Whitest: 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hello guys,hw much is d application fee?
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Whitest: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
dammysphere: I urge everyone not to fall a prey to this scammers.immigration is not recruiting now.log on to www.immigration.gov.ng which is the officiat website.pls type recruitment in the search engine and see the result.be WARNED!!!
Its real, check daily trust news paper for 9th september.Airforce application fee is 2850,so i guess military/paramilitary outfits do ask for application fee.
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by penzino(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
It is a thousand naira only.

1 Like

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by remzytimer: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
it is real.....you can find it in the national news paper
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Mickeysho(m): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
I don't trust d site. But FG na thief sha, like 200,000 people go pay 1k each and na like 20pple dem go take o. 19 out of the 20 go be der own pple. SMH for dem
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by dammysphere(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ok
Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by bakusha(m): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
dammysphere: Can any gov parastertal use email of cdfipb.support@drexeltechglobal.com? Not carrying domain name of the organisation i.e immigration@gov.ng,another question is that what's d meaning of cdfipb?
CDFIPB means Civil Defence Fire service Immigration Prison Board dy r al unda 1 board which s ministry of interior. D minister (Abba Morro) once said dt if dy want 2carry out any recruitmt on paramilitary it will b tru dt board. Am u kul wt ds li2 explaination? Thk U

3 Likes

Re: Online Registration Process For Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2013 by Ronisky: 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pls hw is d payment done?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.