Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

When We Die, Where Are We Going To? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When We Die, Where Are We Going To? (627 Views)

Don Jazzy: "Future Wife, I Don't Want To Hear You're Going To The Gym" / The More We Kill Pythons, The More We Die - Anambra Man Reveals / This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When We Die, Where Are We Going To? by Freda16(f): 5:51pm On May 31, 2016
I just wanted to ask this question, When we die, where are we going to?

Everyone knows that death is sure thing, but the confusing part is that when we die, where are we going to?
Re: When We Die, Where Are We Going To? by bentlywills(m): 5:54pm On May 31, 2016
Freda16:
I just wanted to ask this question, When we die, why are we going to?

Everyone knows that death is sure thing, but the confusing part is that when we die, why are we going to?

Why are we going?

Where are we going?
Re: When We Die, Where Are We Going To? by Freda16(f): 5:56pm On May 31, 2016
thanks
bentlywills:

Why are we going?

Where are we going?

Re: When We Die, Where Are We Going To? by Trustdee(m): 6:02pm On May 31, 2016
Never wanted to show here , but your english was so disturbing .

Anyway; when someone dies he goes no where, thinks nothing, and feels nothing.

Take For Eg: A candle flame , When the flame is put out, it does not go anywhere. It is simply gone
Re: When We Die, Where Are We Going To? by bentlywills(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2016
Freda16:
thanks

Anytime dear
Re: When We Die, Where Are We Going To? by David25(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2016
I'm gonna assume you mean "where"
Grave>from grave to space. We're gonna wonder the space for all eternity as essence just like before we were born.
Re: When We Die, Where Are We Going To? by abrahamadadhe(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
This is purpose to go down as a Philosophical question "Is there's life after death?".
The question if there's life after death cannot be argued upon in our African Traditional Setting majority of us are aware of the serving or worshipping of ancestors, pouring of libation, offering sacrifices etc in our various Ethnical Background and there is a notion of life after death in Africa but this is contrary to other Western religions although some of which posits thats there's life after death. The reason why the world is at peace is basically because of religious values majority of which agree that the way you live your life here in the material world will determine your afterlife in the super sensible world... I hope this answer your question of where are we going after death?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Woman Stabs Her Three Sons To Death, Cut Their Corpses & Stuff Them In A / Family Member Say They Will Carry Out Autopsy On Stephen Keshi, Says He Did Not / Genevieve’s Response To Debt Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.