Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

ABC Transport (the Worst Courier Service) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ABC Transport (the Worst Courier Service) (1506 Views)

ABC Transport Boss, Frank Nneji Gifts Two Buses To His Employees / Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 / Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABC Transport (the Worst Courier Service) by temitimx19(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2016
I sent a laptop from Lagos to Kaduna since on Sunday 29th of May 2016, i paid #4500 for their services. Its the 3rd day now, the laptop has yet to arrive despite the heavy charges that i paid. My brother went to their office today at Kaduna, and he was told different stories, one even said they don't have a straight bus from Lagos to Kaduna, it has to land in Abuja before they send it down to Kaduna.
Why would it take more than 3days just to deliver a laptop from Lagos to Kaduna? When it takes 3 days to ship items from USA to Lagos through Mikyyangel.
My advice to NL is to avoid such companies.
I would update this thread as time goes on.

1 Like

Re: ABC Transport (the Worst Courier Service) by acunon: 6:54am On Jun 01, 2016
temitimx19:
I sent a laptop from Lagos to Kaduna since on Sunday 29th of May 2016, i paid #4500 for their services. Its the 3rd day now, the laptop has yet to arrive despite the heavy charges that i paid. My brother went to their office today at Kaduna, and he was told different stories, one even said they don't have a straight bus from Lagos to Kaduna, it has to land in Abuja before they send it down to Kaduna.
Why would it take more than 3days just to deliver a laptop from Lagos to Kaduna? When it takes 3 days to ship items from USA to Lagos through Mikyyangel.
My advice to NL is to avoid such companies.
I would update this thread as time goes on.
Hmmmmm
Bro,you dnt understand what this company go through daily to provide a better service. I believe ABC can serve better as GIG does,and they are not like other courier services which will take weeks before they leave. I sent a package since last week via GUO and it arrive yesterday despite them telling me that it will be shipped the following day,but I think they forgot and missed it. Some will have to wait till there truck gets filled before they will dispatch. Even the one I sent since last Friday to ebonyi has not been delivered at all with different story that it will soon leave and the truck got spoilt. You just have to be patient as most if they move ,travel carefully as not to damage goods nor reck there vehicle. You dnt have to be afraid that your item can get lost since you where issued a receipt for it. Just relax and I hope you took photo of the item before take off?

1 Like

Re: ABC Transport (the Worst Courier Service) by temitimx19(m): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2016
acunon:

Hmmmmm
Bro,you dnt understand what this company go through daily to provide a better service. I believe ABC can serve better as GIG does,and they are not like other courier services which will take weeks before they leave. I sent a package since last week via GUO and it arrive yesterday despite them telling me that it will be shipped the following day,but I think they forgot and missed it. Some will have to wait till there truck gets filled before they will dispatch. Even the one I sent since last Friday to ebonyi has not been delivered at all with different story that it will soon leave and the truck got spoilt. You just have to be patient as most if they move ,travel carefully as not to damage goods nor reckon there vehicle. You dnt have to be afraid that your item can get lost since you where issued a receipt for it. Just relax and I hope you took photo of the item before take off?
My brother, it only amazes me why the always fail to deliver on time. When one pays #4500 for a service which you render in this difficult time, one expects a better service. if only I would told earlier, I would have used them. I would have used a better courier service like tranex, once beat twice shy. I would use ABC ever again, am so disappointed right now..
Re: ABC Transport (the Worst Courier Service) by espendiorbeauty: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
dispatch rider needed, must be fluent in English and hard working.must live close to ketu alapere lagos . please call 08057846931. salary is between 40 and 50k.

(1) (Reply)

Legality Of Government’s Compulsory Acquisition Of Land And Its Compensation. / MTN Business Call Assistant / What Lucrative Business Can N500, 000 Start In This Resession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.