Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,364 members, 7,850,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI (1046 Views)

I Buy PI At A Very Good Rate / Need Advice On Pi Kyc Verification / Learn How To Programme Using Arduino And Raspberry Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by PrinceOgun: 6:45am On Dec 23, 2018
So I just bought the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B v1.2 and I was thinking about what should I do with it, first thing that came to mind was to set up Squid and try to get some virgin proxies for some massive networking campaign on LinkedIn but I changed my mind and used it to mine crypto LTC and e don dey pay!

Now is the time to mine or get more crypto , next year would be very interesting , Massive cash outs 2019..... February to be precise , if u know you Know
Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by Obascoetubi: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2018
PrinceOgun:
So I just bought the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B v1.2 and I was thinking about what should I do with it, first thing that came to mind was to set up Squid and try to get some virgin proxies for some massive networking campaign on LinkedIn but I changed my mind and used it to mine crypto LTC and e don dey pay!

Now is the time to mine or get more crypto , next year would be very interesting , Massive cash outs 2019..... February to be precise , if u know you Know

u wana scam ppl? pix or ur minner or.....

1 Like

Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by PrinceOgun: 7:12am On Dec 23, 2018
Obascoetubi:
u wana scam ppl? pix or ur minner or.....

My post is meant for intellectuals not motor park touts , Stay broke and fvckk of my mentions

1 Like

Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by nke001: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2018
Take it easy on him and educate him.
smiley smiley

Raspberry pi is a mini PC hence can be used for mining.

My people perish for lack of knowledge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by PrinceOgun: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2018
nke001:
Take it easy on him and educate him.
smiley smiley

They don't wanna learn
Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by Xpert213(m): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2018
PrinceOgun:

This person is a Notorious Fraudstars and a mad criminal, Transact with him and go to jail
Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by PrinceOgun: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2018
Xpert213:

This person is a Notorious Fraudstars and a mad criminal, Transact with him and go to jail

Enjoy your ban, if you like open another account you will get banned again!!

1 Like

Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by PalmOilDealer: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2018
PrinceOgun:

For reasons I do not know, I got banned by the anti spam bot. I created the thread looking for a way to add the client login area on my site. I don't understand your question, but the hosting is by domain king.
Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by PrinceOgun: 9:44am On Dec 23, 2018
PalmOilDealer:

For reasons I do not know, I got banned by the anti spam bot. I created the thread looking for a way to add the client login area on my site. I don't understand your question, but the hosting is by domain king.

I meant is it WordPress, blogger , joomla or ....?
Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by HeWrites(m): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2018
nke001:
Take it easy on him and educate him. smiley smiley

I just confirmed Eze2000's claim..
You're a scam bruh
Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by Xpert213(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2018
PalmOilDealer:

Don't deal with this scammer (Prince Ogun) , if you don't want to be selling your palmoil in prison
Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by PalmOilDealer: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2018
PrinceOgun:

I meant is it WordPress, blogger , joomla or ....?

I don't know what it is. I customized a template for one of my existing websites and hosted it on domainking. The website is
Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by PalmOilDealer: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2018
You're a funny guy.
Xpert213:

Don't deal with this scammer (Prince Ogun) , if you don't want to be selling your palmoil in prison

1 Like

Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by PrinceOgun: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2018
PalmOilDealer:

I don't know what it is. I customized a template for one of my existing websites and hosted it on domainking. The website is accountingwizards . com . ng

It is definitely wordpress , do you have Cpanel ?
Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by PalmOilDealer: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2018
Yes.
PrinceOgun:

It is definitely wordpress , do you have Cpanel ?
Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by PrinceOgun: 10:03am On Dec 23, 2018
PalmOilDealer:
Yes.

Send me a mail at pacificnetng@gmail.com , I would give you a plugin for free later in the day when I get home
Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by PalmOilDealer: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2018
Email sent. Thanks a million.

PrinceOgun:

Send me a mail at @gmail.com , I would give you a plugin for free later in the day when I get home
Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by Xpert213(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2018
PalmOilDealer:
Email sent. Thanks a million.

Palmoil, it is like prison is smelling on your head abi, Let them catch you with that criminal, una go download plugin for prison
Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by Obascoetubi: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
PrinceOgun:

My post is meant for intellectuals not motor park touts , Stay broke and fvckk of my mentions
you're scammer
Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
PrinceOgun:

Send me a mail at pacificnetng@gmail.com , I would give you a plugin for free later in the day when I get home

You don't do anything for free, Scammer. Hope you hacked the plugin well?

1 Like

Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by PalmOilDealer: 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
I'm still expecting your email.
PrinceOgun:

Send me a mail at p@gmail.com , I would give you a plugin for free later in the day when I get home
Re: ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI by PrinceOgun: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
PalmOilDealer:
I'm still expecting your email.

in the evening . am away from my laptop presently .... dont worry u go get am

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 100k Free Instagram Followers For Free 2019 / Sim Hosting Features And Functionalities | Simhostng / Please Help I Need To Sue Garanntor For This Downtime Shit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.