Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

How To Pass UNILAG Post UTME With Ease And Gain Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pass UNILAG Post UTME With Ease And Gain Admission (5374 Views)

The Most Effective Method To Pass Unilag Post Utme With Ease And Gain Admission / Unilag studies thread / JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass UNILAG Post UTME With Ease And Gain Admission by EduRegard: 8:01am On Jun 01, 2016
Truly, Unilag post UTME Exam isn't that difficult. That is the genuine actuality, it's only 40 questions which includes English, Maths and current affairs(general paper).

The organization of the UNILAG Post UTME Exam could be 15 english, 15 Maths and 10 Current affairs, it could likewise be the a different way but the guarantee is that it won't be more than 40 questions for only 30 minutes.

I think the downside with UNILAG Post UTME Exam is insufficient time or if nothing else that is the thing that most past students do grumble about. 40 questions for 30 minutes implies you will spend short of what one moment on every exam question.

Expand the force of your readiness by studying the past questions and answers again and again, this can spare you a lot of time on the d day.

[url=eduregard.com/library/free-unilag-post-utme-past-question-answer-download/]CLICK HERE TO GET UNILAG Post UTME Past Question & Answers Download[/url]

Additionally, you will read short comprehension passage in the english part of the UNILAG post utme exam and answer the questions that takes after within this same 30 minutes. You truly need to deal with the time. In this post I will give you tips on what to do to beat the opportunity agreeable to you.

What to do to beat the opportunity agreeable to you;

Studying the past questions and answers of UNLAG Post UTME again and again will help you to become more acquainted with the sort of questions to expect and it likewise builds nature with the kinda addresses typically asked and it can thus spare you bunches of time amid the exam.

On the off chance that you know you are not that great in maths don't stress excessively, that will be a misuse of your important time rather invest your energy dealing with other subjects like English and the General Paper then you can return later to the maths furthermore to give it your best short.

This is a solid exhortation in light of experience; Get the first Unilag Post UTME Past Questions And answers now!

The time you would have spend attempting to comprehend the questions on the UNILAG Post UTME Exam Day can be spared at this moment relying upon how well you get yourself acquaint with the past questions now. Getting yourself acquainted with the questions will help you to settle on speedy choice on that day.

SOURCE : http://eduregard.com/pass-unilag-post-utme-ease-gain-admission/
Re: How To Pass UNILAG Post UTME With Ease And Gain Admission by chrislong(m): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
hi eduregard, i am the guy that designed the logo on your site. i was hoping i could reach out to you for help. i need unilorin masters exams past questions. i am applying for library studies. any help?

EduRegard:

[url=eduregard.com/library/free-unilag-post-utme-past-question-answer-download/]CLICK HERE TO GET UNILAG Post UTME Past Question & Answers Download[/url]

Additionally, you will read short comprehension passage in the english part of the UNILAG post utme exam and answer the questions that takes after within this same 30 minutes. You truly need to deal with the time. In this post I will give you tips on what to do to beat the opportunity agreeable to you.

What to do to beat the opportunity agreeable to you;

Studying the past questions and answers of UNLAG Post UTME again and again will help you to become more acquainted with the sort of questions to expect and it likewise builds nature with the kinda addresses typically asked and it can thus spare you bunches of time amid the exam.

On the off chance that you know you are not that great in maths don't stress excessively, that will be a misuse of your important time rather invest your energy dealing with other subjects like English and the General Paper then you can return later to the maths furthermore to give it your best short.

This is a solid exhortation in light of experience; Get the first Unilag Post UTME Past Questions And answers now!

The time you would have spend attempting to comprehend the questions on the UNILAG Post UTME Exam Day can be spared at this moment relying upon how well you get yourself acquaint with the past questions now. Getting yourself acquainted with the questions will help you to settle on speedy choice on that day.

SOURCE : http://eduregard.com/pass-unilag-post-utme-ease-gain-admission/
Re: How To Pass UNILAG Post UTME With Ease And Gain Admission by EduRegard: 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
chrislong:
hi eduregard, i am the guy that designed the logo on your site. i was hoping i could reach out to you for help. i need unilorin masters exams past questions. i am applying for library studies. any help?

Contact On Whatsapp - 08147922560

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Otuoke Bayelsa Admission List Is Out! / Your Vew ...is It A "Driver Licence" Or A "Driver's Licence" or what? / Learn German, Spanish, French In A Language Institut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.