Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Southy Needs Help With Pidgin English - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Southy Needs Help With Pidgin English (904 Views)

Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / My Experience: Pidgin English Short Tori / "Nwa Aba Na City" (a Pidgin Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southy Needs Help With Pidgin English by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hi hi...im dating this nice yoruba guy so yesterday he sent his friend a message saying 'i don chop all your life finish for southy o' what does that even mean?
Re: Southy Needs Help With Pidgin English by toluine56(m): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
He probably means south africa..southy is a slang for S.A has nufin to do wif yoruba
Re: Southy Needs Help With Pidgin English by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
toluine56:
He probably means south africa..southy is a slang for S.A has nufin to do wif yoruba
what does the whole sentence mean
Re: Southy Needs Help With Pidgin English by Divepen1(m): 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
RefilweRose:
what does the whole sentence mean
He's playing with his friend
that he has enjoyed his friend's part in southafrica.

It's a way Yoruba say they are enjoying where they are.
Re: Southy Needs Help With Pidgin English by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Divepen1:
He's playing with his friend that he has enjoyed his friend's part in southafrica.

It's a way Yoruba say they are enjoying where they are.
thank you o
Re: Southy Needs Help With Pidgin English by donkross1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lol wena why did you check his phone behind him.
Re: Southy Needs Help With Pidgin English by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
donkross1:
Lol wena why did you check his phone behind him.
lol no,i didn't check his fone.akere he was sitting beside me then he showed me the message...but i acted like i understood
Re: Southy Needs Help With Pidgin English by donkross1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
RefilweRose:
lol no,i didn't check his fone.akere he was sitting beside me then he showed me the message...but i acted like i understood

Lool cool. Unjaani?
Re: Southy Needs Help With Pidgin English by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
donkross1:

Lool cool. Unjaani?
ngikhona, wena unjani?
Re: Southy Needs Help With Pidgin English by donkross1(m): 6:13am On Jun 02, 2016
RefilweRose:
ngikhona, wena unjani?

Ngisharp.
Re: Southy Needs Help With Pidgin English by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 02, 2016
donkross1:

Ngisharp.
lol..u can speak zulu?
Re: Southy Needs Help With Pidgin English by donkross1(m): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2016
RefilweRose:
lol..u can speak zulu?

Lol just the basics...
Re: Southy Needs Help With Pidgin English by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 02, 2016
donkross1:

Lol just the basics...
well you better stick with me then
Re: Southy Needs Help With Pidgin English by donkross1(m): 7:10am On Jun 02, 2016
RefilweRose:
well you better stick with me then

cheesy if your man won't get jealous then why not.
Re: Southy Needs Help With Pidgin English by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2016
donkross1:

cheesy if your man won't get jealous then why not.
i bet wat he doesn't knw won't hurt him...abi?
Re: Southy Needs Help With Pidgin English by donkross1(m): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2016
RefilweRose:
i bet wat he doesn't knw won't hurt him...abi?

wink how do we do it den?
Re: Southy Needs Help With Pidgin English by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2016
donkross1:

wink how do we do it den?
you will invite on whatsapp
Re: Southy Needs Help With Pidgin English by donkross1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
RefilweRose:
you will invite on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Literature Essays For Books, Movies, Poetry & Plays In 24 Hours? / IGBO FORUM (ka Anyi Sùô Igbo. / NOVEL: CAMELS, A Story Of Love And Pain. By blacpen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.