Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 (28051 Views)

Peter And Mary Odili's PAMO University Of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt (Photo / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by shadowbender: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2016
sorry.....when is the screening likely to hold?
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by Millex(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2016
shadowbender:
sorry.....when is the screening likely to hold?
Unknown, it would be communicated on the site, likely September or October, keep checking their site
E
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by ayanfevicky(f): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2016
Millex:

Unknown, it would be communicated on the site, likely September or October, keep checking their site
E
Good morning. In one of your recent posts, you mentioned that you have a friend who is already in unimed. Please could you help ask him/her what kind of questions the DE candidates were asked last year during their oral interview. Thank you.
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by Millex(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
ayanfevicky:

Good morning. In one of your recent posts, you mentioned that you have a friend who is already in unimed. Please could you help ask him/her what kind of questions the DE candidates were asked last year during their oral interview. Thank you.
Jonxzing questions like,why did you choose UNimed? Why medicine etc
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by ayanfevicky(f): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
Millex:

Jonxzing questions like,why did you choose UNimed? Why medicine etc
Hahaha, really? Very interesting. I guess I would just go read something instead just in case it's written exams. Thanks.
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by Millex(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
ayanfevicky:

Hahaha, really? Very interesting. I guess I would just go read something instead just in case it's written exams. Thanks.
Pray for direction cus this year the admission might be tighter for DE this year.

1 Like

Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by WalePelebe(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2016
This is the most stupid school I have ever seen....
School fees 252,000
Accommodation 150,000
Standard 40%
Worse, they are a bit tribalistic...
Am not trying to discourage anyone though..
I wrote the exam last year and I wasn't really impressed @ all
No wonder
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by EmmanicX(m): 12:57am On Aug 26, 2016
tolaxin:
. Is it those who only chose them in jamb that can apply? And what do you know about their school fees?

the fees is about 242k (everything) and anyone can apply provided he/she has 180 and above in the recently concluded jamb.
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by Millex(m): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
The registration ends today, hope everyone has applied? All the best yall
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by prospect11(m): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
hi evry1, either d screening wil b oral or written, i pray it favours us all. is it compulsory one pay 4 their accommodation?, kant one stay offcamp? any oda aspirant kan hit mi on whatsapp~07030262174
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by ayanfevicky(f): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2016
Good morning House. Registration for the form has been extended to 30th of this month. Screening date; October 12th-14th. Mode of screening has not been decided yet for direct entry, I don't know about the utme candidates. Called the school this morning when I saw a post on their fb page about the extension. Have a great day everyone.

1 Like

Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by apollomma: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2016
can you pls share me their facebook page
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by ayanfevicky(f): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
apollomma:
can you pls share me their facebook page
I think they have two; University of medical sciences Ondo and University Library, University of medical sciences Ondo.
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by apollomma: 8:07am On Sep 07, 2016
thanks bro
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by awesometosin: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
FuddiesandAce:

Finally got it....thanks....where are the unimed aspirants?
Did you also apply @millex
hi. Pls am having problems continuing my my registration. once i input my confirmation order, it takes me to a blank page. Pls cud u tell me how u were able to resolve ur issue and d email address u contacted. Thanks
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by awesometosin: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello everyone. Pls am unable to continue my registration. Once i input my confirmatuoconfirmation order/pin, it takes me to a blank page. I called the helpline and he advised i use google chrome. Av tried chrome and virtually all browsers but still the same. the man i spoke to at the school said, it's going through at his end. Pls what should i do?
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by Millex(m): 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
awesometosin:
Hello everyone. Pls am unable to continue my registration. Once i input my confirmatuoconfirmation order/pin, it takes me to a blank page. I called the helpline and he advised i use google chrome. Av tried chrome and virtually all browsers but still the same. the man i spoke to at the school said, it's going through at his end. Pls what should i do?
Try a cafe with better network
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 21, 2016
awesometosin:

go to the cafe.... if it doesn't still show they kinda reload it... theres a way they do it sha.... had same issue ....
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by awesometosin: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2016
baddestchic:

go to the cafe.... if it doesn't still show they kinda reload it... theres a way they do it sha.... had same issue ....
av done dat... i went to 2 different cafe with good network (dat was whr i reg for my 1st choice screening nd i encountered no problem) but all to no avail. Pls tell me hw was urs rectified?.. thanks
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by awesometosin: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2016
Millex:

Try a cafe with better network
av done dat.. i went to 2 different cafe nd dey both have good network.. pls any oda idea?
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2016
awesometosin:
av done dat... i went to 2 different cafe with good network (dat was whr i reg for my 1st choice screening nd i encountered no problem) but all to no avail. Pls tell me hw was urs rectified?.. thanks

the cafe guy had to help me reload it... dont know how he did it....when you get to the cafe just ask one of them to help you out with it....
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by awesometosin: 8:44am On Sep 21, 2016
baddestchic:

the cafe guy had to help me reload it... dont know how he did it....when you get to the cafe just ask one of them to help you out with it....
he is actually d one dat did it for me... he tried several tyms yesterday. . He even used different systems.. thanks.. sorry, m bothering u
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2016
awesometosin:
he is actually d one dat did it for me... he tried several tyms yesterday. . He even used different systems.. thanks.. sorry, m bothering u

you're not bothering me
first,relax and breathe,stop panicking.... the problem is most likely from the school website just keep trying
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by prospect11(m): 3:34am On Sep 23, 2016
yuh nid nt to panic mehn, just tryna use uc browser on yurh pc or google chrome, either of d two is gonna work, firefox nd internet explorer there myt be trouble using dem at times tho.
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by awesometosin: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2016
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by awesometosin: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2016
baddestchic:

you're not bothering me
first,relax and breathe,stop panicking.... the problem is most likely from the school website just keep trying
thanks but it's still the same. I called d school and dey sent me an hardcopy form on my email.. am just gonna use dat.. i just hope it goes well. Btw, any idea wen d next session is likely to commence?
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by awesometosin: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2016
prospect11:
yuh nid nt to panic mehn, just tryna use uc browser on yurh pc or google chrome, either of d two is gonna work, firefox nd internet explorer there myt be trouble using dem at times tho.
thanks for ur concern.. av tried both browsers but it's still the same. I called d school and dey sent me an hardcopy form on my email.. am just gonna use dat.. i just hope it goes well.
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by stred: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
awesometosin:
thanks for ur concern.. av tried both browsers but it's still the same. I called d school and dey sent me an hardcopy form on my email.. am just gonna use dat.. i just hope it goes well.
are we to print out the form? And do you have any idea on how we'll do the passport?
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by awesometosin: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
stred:
are we to print out the form? And do you have any idea on how we'll do the passport?
yea. There is a space provided for attachment of passport. Then after filling it, scan it back to them.
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
awesometosin:
thanks but it's still the same. I called d school and dey sent me an hardcopy form on my email.. am just gonna use dat.. i just hope it goes well. Btw, any idea wen d next session is likely to commence?

thats great news
im not sure but maybe January
Re: UMS (university Of Medical Sciences), Ondo State Admission Thread 2016/2017 by femmieday1(m): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2016
I need a contact of an undergraduate student of University of Ife Asap if u have any one studying presently there u can email me laglaw01@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

National Open University Admission Forms Is On Sale Now.hurry! / JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names / DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.