Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Dakore Egbuson-akande Husband Gushes Over Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson-akande Husband Gushes Over Her (1081 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande In Swimsuit (Photos) / Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos / "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson-akande Husband Gushes Over Her by beeadebola: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nollwood actress Daroke Akande who is married to Billionaire Harry Akande’s son, Olumide Akande shared the photo of herself while attending the 2016 Ankara Festival in Los Angeles, yesterday, May 30, 2016 and her husband of 5 years took to Instagram to write this:

“Don’t normally do this but, “Damn!” Remind me to thank your parents one more time #WCE# LADoesABodyGood.”

Nollywood actress Dakore is an ambassador for Amnesty International, Amstel Malta and Oxfam of America.

Source: http://blog.iyodatv.com/dakore-egbuson-akande-husband-gushes-over-her/

(1) (Reply)

I Was Paid R500 By Pastor Bushiri To Lie About Miracles - Woman / After Failed Marriage, Nollywood Actress Gloria Mba Reveals Her Cute Son / Cossy Orjiakor & Her Massive Boobs, Looking Sharp & Lovely In New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.