Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Please, I Need Your Advise On This. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please, I Need Your Advise On This. (471 Views)

I Need Advise On Memory / My Ordeal With My Nephew's Wife. Please I Need Your Advise / Sometimes Life Seems Hard To Bear. I Need Your Advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Your Advise On This. by Aderemi275(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
I have an Ecobank account that I haven't been using since 2014, but I have done the BVN & the linking since last year. Now, my question/fear is that I want to be using it now but I don't know if it will still be active or not.

Someone should advise me before I put my money & started hearing story.

Thanks in advance!

I don't really know where to put this, the mod can put it at the right place for me.
Re: Please, I Need Your Advise On This. by bonjel75(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Simple Mr. Aderemi.
Visit any ecobank branch nearest to you, obtain re-activation form from customer care, fill it and submit same back to them. Within fraction of minutes, your account will be active.
I had an experience with First Bank, I don't know that my account is dormant, I put some amount of money there which they accepted, story change when I want to withdraw. Just that I have to follow the step above before I can withdraw.
Cheers
Re: Please, I Need Your Advise On This. by tunisbaba(m): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Your case is as simple as ABC, go to the bank and ask the customer care agent to check the activeness of the account. Lobatan
Re: Please, I Need Your Advise On This. by davepepple83(m): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Whether your account is active or not,your money is safe but just that you won't be able to withdraw.The solution is just to visit any branch near you and carry out the above mentioned steps.
Re: Please, I Need Your Advise On This. by Aderemi275(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks so much @all... This really help!

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Mods And Admins Make Una Look Into My Matter / (photos) Remember The Worst Beating Your Dad Gave You? What Did You Do? / Liposom Review- The Easy Weight Loss System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.