Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! (12011 Views)

Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-Screening 2016 / 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hello People,
The shortlisted names for the FG Youth Entrepreneurship Support Program (YES-P) is out!!!
Click on this link to check your name

http://www.boi.ng/yes-list/

cc: lalasticlala

Oya, front page o
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Sunnymatey(m): 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
They scrab SURE-P and introduced YES-P. Wat's the diff?
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sunnymatey:
They scrab SURE-P and introduced YES-P. Wat's the diff?
Ask Femi Adesina
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by nairaimporter: 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by maxwell767(m): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmmmmm... undecided
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Babzrockman: 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Am seeing hangover oo. Because of avengers bombing. When the crude oil was at its full exploration without bombing there was excuses. With the present unfortunate circumstances around Niger Delta region, i doubt the effectiveness of this YES P
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Babzrockman:
Am seeing hangover oo. Because of avengers bombing. When the crude oil was at its full exploration without bombing there was excuses. With the present unfortunate circumstances around Niger Delta region, i doubt the effectiveness of this YES P
For your information, it's a World Bank-assisted program...Get informed first before you talk
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 02, 2016
Congrat to all that ur name is on the list Pls if u kn ur name is on the list pls we have a whatsapp group that we can update ourself so pls jst add this number and say hi/hello for YES-P tnks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by ofeshe(m): 6:38am On Jun 02, 2016
Pls o how did u guys applied
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 02, 2016
ofeshe:
Pls o how did u guys applied
The site was opened for application between December and January. But its closed temporarily for now. Until they are done with our batch
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
meflow:
Congrat to all that ur name is on the list Pls if u kn ur name is on the list pls we have a whatsapp group that we can update ourself so pls jst add this number and say hi/hello for YES-P tnks (08162572799)
Did u notice dat, two different list has been released?
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pls is meant for those that receive email from BOI/YES-P
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by mogatti: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2016
OrangeDream:

Pls where is the other list leme ave a look
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by mogatti: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2016
OrangeDream:
. I have only seen one list which has 3500 names though they mentioned 17.5 percent of the total applicants which should arrive at a figure of 7000
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2016
mogatti:
. I have only seen one list which has 3500 names though they mentioned 17.5 percent of the total applicants which should arrive at a figure of 7000
Go to their main site.. You will see another list there.
My name is on the first 17.5% list.. And i got a congratulatory mail from them as well
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2016
mogatti:

Pls where is the other list leme ave a look
Click on this link
http://onlineregportal.com/YesProgramme/SucessfulApplicants
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 07, 2016
Alright Gentlemen,
The mails has started rolling in.. Do the needful by completing the survey form / Charter of Commitment sent to you.
BOI is about to breathe life into the nostril of our beautiful business ideas.. Let's roll as we begin!!! Shall we?
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by vroom(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good afternoon all, pls kindly explain to me which one is meant for the assignment among the template download, is it the personal development plan template that we are to fill, scan and attached?
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
vroom:
Good afternoon all, pls kindly explain to me which one is meant for the assignment among the template download, is it the personal development plan template that we are to fill, scan and attached?
My brother 4rm SURE-P, I meet u here again.. lol
What u nid do is, download the mercy template format.. Use her own as a guideline to doing your own. Then, download your own which is blank.. And fill in your PDP.. Save & Upload..
Don't forget to add your buddy on it as well.. Then, submit

1 Like

Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by mohsaaf: 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pls guys clerify tins 4 me.i saw my name but how i my going 2 b sure is mine. Pls help out
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 17, 2016
Great
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 17, 2016
NOTE
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 17, 2016
go
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2016
mohsaaf:
Pls guys clerify tins 4 me.i saw my name but how i my going 2 b sure is mine. Pls help out
You will get a congratulatory mail from them and a guideline on how to go about your course program
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 17, 2016
meflow:
meflow:
Congrat to all that ur name is on the list Pls if u kn
ur name is on the list pls we have a whatsapp
group that we can update ourself so pls jst add
this number and say hi/hello for YES-P tnks
(08162572799)

PLS NOTE:

This is for BOI/YES program
No watapp group please.. Let's interact openly here
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Lifehack: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by vroom(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
OrangeDream:
My brother 4rm SURE-P, I meet u here again.. lol
What u nid do is, download the mercy template format.. Use her own as a guideline to doing your own. Then, download your own which is blank.. And fill in your PDP.. Save & Upload..
Don't forget to add your buddy on it as well.. Then, submit

Osanobua!!!!, na u be this again!, my fellow comrade, thanks for the info, am done with the 2 courses now,how ur end?
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
vroom:

Osanobua!!!!, na u be this again!, my fellow comrade, thanks for the info, am done with the 2 courses now,how ur end?
Fine o.. I'm done as well..Even downloaded the certificate.. Waiting for the next course to be rolled out.. Let's keep in touch
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by henrixx(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
OrangeDream:
For your information, it's a World Bank-assisted program...Get informed first before you talk
bro is the list still going to be reduced after training?
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by cutewalex: 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
Employer, Job Seeker, Graduate Jobs , Undergraduate Jobs, Online Jobs.
Apply for any job category with the link below

http://offermejob..com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Important Notice From N-power / Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) / Little But Tangible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.