Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! (12067 Views)

Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-Screening 2016 / 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
henrixx:
bro is the list still going to be reduced after training?
Yes o.. Only 70% will make it to the next phase.. So, take your online training serious
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by murphyrichy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
How many of you satisfy this requirement?
Entities that BOI Finances
Bank of industry only finances enterprises or companies and not an individual person or group of persons. The company / enterprise must be duly registered and you will be required to provide the registration number for a Limited Liability Company or business name for an enterprise before you can proceed with your application.
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by bibinwaka: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
OrangeDream:
Hello People,
The shortlisted names for the FG Youth Entrepreneurship Support Program (YES-P) is out!!!
Click on this link to check your name

http://www.boi.ng/yes-list/

cc: lalasticlala

Oya, front page o

pls i lyk to chat with u.
I was succesful in d 2nd round
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
bibinwaka:

pls i lyk to chat with u.
I was succesful in d 2nd round
drop ur watapp number
Re: List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! by bibinwaka: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
OrangeDream:
drop ur watapp number

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked / Oracle Nigeria Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Oando Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.