Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,488 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

This International Company Will Fund Your Idea With 160,000EUR - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This International Company Will Fund Your Idea With 160,000EUR (450 Views)

Can I Share My Idea With My Employer? / How To Kick Start Your Idea With Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant In 2017 / Ericsson Sacks 160 Nigerian Workers, Takes Jobs To India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This International Company Will Fund Your Idea With 160,000EUR by InnovateJustice: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Last year a Nigerian company won this challenge, it could be you this year. Check it out!

This year, HiiL Justice Accelerator is launching two challenges:
SME Empowerment Innovation Challenge for innovations addressing the legal and justice needs of SMEs in Africa. The winners will receive acceleration support and investment of up to 80,000EUR in total.

Family Justice Innovation Challenge focused on justice solutions for people dealing with transitions and problems within the family. The winners of this Challenge will also benefit from acceleration support and investment of up to 80,000EUR.

Please submit before the 30th of June, 2016.

Videos from previous challenges:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f557LJrkdyg&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYcEoYwLChA

Visit www.innovatingjustice.com.

(1) (Reply)

Inspirtional Messages / This Is The Enemy Of Your Success / How To Become An Entrepreneur When You Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.