Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

america denied me twice someone should please help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / america denied me twice someone should please help (1410 Views)

UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos / Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) / Jamaican Denied Visas Over Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

america denied me twice someone should please help by whitesnowboss07: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
hello my wonderful family ....let start by saying you guys have been so wonderful with the kind of advice you give here infact am short of words..my reason why am here is just to seek for a very deep advice..have been denied twice by America embassy ..the first time i went with my son,i made them understand that i want to give him a bday surprise package to Walt Disney world that we will be spending just 2weeks and return for his school resumption ..secondly i went there yesterday which is may 31 2016 which i was to confident base on the fact that i paid $2000 for this training in drycleaning and laundry institute international in laurel maryland..she asked where are you up to i answerd maryland..to do what?i answered going there for a general dry cleaning course before i knew what was going on she gave me the blue paper ..what do i do cause right now have paid for another visa fee which i am thinking of going to abuja for another interview cause the programme starts july 11th..

thanks for your support
white snow
Re: america denied me twice someone should please help by CXLVII: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
whitesnowboss07:
hello my wonderful family ....let start by saying you guys have been so wonderful with the kind of advice you give here infact am short of words..my reason why am here is just to seek for a very deep advice..have been denied twice by America embassy ..the first time i went with my son,i made them understand that i want to give him a bday surprise package to Walt Disney world that we will be spending just 2weeks and return for his school resumption ..secondly i went there yesterday which is[b] may 31 2016 which i was to confident base on the fact that i paid $2000 for this training in drycleaning and laundry institute international in laurel maryland[/b]..she asked where are you up to i answerd maryland..to do what?i answered going there for a general dry cleaning course before i knew what was going on she gave me the blue paper ..what do i do cause right now have paid for another visa fee which i am thinking of going to abuja for another interview cause the programme starts july 11th..

thanks for your support
white snow

Your first reason and second reason does not correlate and shows desperation

Re-applying immediately only buttresses your desperation

Just try take a chill of 6 month and let your status change and try re-applying on same grounds.

Hope you got strong ties to Nigeria? e.g Wife, Job, Kids, Business e.t.c

1 Like

Re: america denied me twice someone should please help by Lewist(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
good reply I was rejected twice but got it third time,
pls don't book your interview yet let it be At least six months.try to review your application very well,and ask yourself how selling in naija this course you are going for? you can contact me for some advice.I may tell you little of what you are missing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: america denied me twice someone should please help by chrisnsidibe: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
@ lewist.

Please am a first time applicant for USA app and no travel history wat can I do to get my visa
Re: america denied me twice someone should please help by Lewist(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
I need reply on these.
1 what kind of job you you,how much is your salary,for how long you've been working?
2 are you married,if yes what kind of job your wife got.
3how long have y'all married and any kid?
4 what are you .I leave that for now.
answer those first them we proceed.
Re: america denied me twice someone should please help by todayo(m): 6:00am On Jun 05, 2016
Lewist:
I need reply on these.
1 what kind of job you you,how much is your salary,for how long you've been working? Banker, take home is 150, 3yrs
2 are you married,if yes what kind of job your wife got. Yes, not wrkin yet
3how long have y'all married and any kid? 2yrs, yea a kid
4 what are you .I leave that for now.
answer those first them we proceed. Intending to go for diploma in hospitality mgt or PGD in mgt courses either Canada or Usa buh wants to leave wit ma family. Needs ur advice. Regards
Re: america denied me twice someone should please help by todayo(m): 6:04am On Jun 05, 2016
@chrisnsidibe seems we av same request.
@lewist pls ur best advice Is needed. Thnks
Re: america denied me twice someone should please help by whitesnowboss07: 3:45am On Jun 06, 2016
how do i contact you @lewist?i really need to know where am getting it wrong
Re: america denied me twice someone should please help by justwise(m): 7:07am On Jun 06, 2016

(1)

9 Awesomely Painted Airplanes / Please Help, I Do I Pay For My Gre Exam Via Ets Portal / Dhl Courier Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.