Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) (39262 Views)

Amaechi Inspects Abuja-Kaduna Rail (photos) / EMU Trains For Lagos Light Rail Blue Line Ready For Shipping / Lagos-ibadan Rail Line Ready In 2 Years, Amaechi Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by momentumzee: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hotfella:
So dem go dey serve cold beer! Chai!
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
greggng:

Thank u for reassuring me cos I don't want war even though na garri I dey drink I prefer it to kwashiokor. Ask my biafran brothers how far they will tell u. Some even ate humans to survive. My dad told me
Lol, same as me na hear, I hear watin happen, but it was not pleasant, even the 2003 crisis I experience in warri between ijaw and itsekiri, I don't want to experience it again. It wasn't a good experience at all.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by anonimi: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
68816419:
who started what, i am amazed how ignorant Nigerians are, GEJ never did any thing, GEJ did 6 years and could not even complete any of the projects

He did nothing yet Buhari's Amaechi completed it within one year with no budget and "empty" treasury, not so
APC people sabi tell LIES walahi.
Anyway, how did Amaechi who could not complete a light rail of 2kms for eight years complete Abuja-Kaduna railways in one year?

Kenai:
The Rivers Monorail has already arrived...

And it's about to take off...
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570278_images-4_jpeg_jpeg2ce038dbd0b51d8e59b0a0d616a6e40b[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]

... To outer space.

Mogidi:
He delivered good governance hence his protégé was unsuccessful in his bid to become governor.
Amaechi is high on grade 1 Buhari urine.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by anonimi: 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
God Bless That Man That No Blood Of A Nigerian Worth His Ambition.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2472012_political_jpeg159c20bce885539ba1c0f382a90b89ce

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by obailala(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
vascey:
Since GEJ is in town, they should invite him to commission it. It's only fair.
Did Jonathan invite OBJ to commision the OBJ initiated projects which he completed?

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by anonimi: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by anonimi: 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
obailala:
Did Jonathan invite OBJ to commision the OBJ initiated projects which he completed?

Was the bitter old man- Ebola Owu not writing LIES as letter to Jonathan that even his own daughter replied?
Maybe Jonathan even invited him and the Agbaya of Owu rejected the invitation. Who knows?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by Alezy(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
crazymommy:
The way you people politicize everything is pathetic...
did she lie?? when APC said GEJ didn't do anything u didn't remember. now they claim what he did as an achievement after a year. ur talking about politicise.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by obailala(m): 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
anonimi:

Was the bitter old man- Ebola Owu not writing LIES as letter to Jonathan that even his own daughter replied?
Maybe Jonathan even invited him and the Agbaya of Owu rejected the invitation. Who knows?
OBJ wrote jonathan in December 2013, that was almost 4 years into GEJ's reign. Are you saying nothing was commisioned before then?

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by Alezy(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
68816419:

Another Obasanjo achievement being claimed by GEJ
wait oh...re u.....

Infact, I have nothing to tell u
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by bouncesmail(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
No offence but this is just typical Nigeria mentality, we corrupt our minds with political parties ,the rail way project was funded from Nigeria resources and revenues , no one cares about the government who implemented the project , but we should encourage more of such .
crazymommy:
We thanks u too...grin
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by anonimi: 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
bouncesmail:
No offence but this is just typical Nigeria mentality, we corrupt our minds with political parties ,the rail way project was funded from Nigeria resources and revenues , no one cares about the government who implemented the project , but we should encourage more of such .

can you please tell us why Buhari and other military DICTATORS including Obasanjo did not fund the railways with "Nigeria resources and revenues" until our hero of democracy showed up in 2010?
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by coaco(m): 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
That good.
But I pray God Almighty to give us Nigerians the grace of maintenance culture.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by anonimi: 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
coaco:
That good.
But I pray God Almighty to give us Nigerians the grace of maintenance culture.

Starting with yourself- when did you repaint your house last and change the fittings?
Cheers!
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by bouncesmail(m): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Honestly that's a very good question , same question goes why didn't mr Jonathan diversify our economy? My point is Government is continous regardless of the political party another government can come in to diversify the economy. Our primary objective is one (make Nigeria great) in respect of the government
anonimi:

can you please tell us why Buhari and other military DICTATORS including Obasanjo did not fund the railways with "Nigeria resources and revenues" until our hero of democracy showed up in 2010?
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by lailo: 12:10am On Jun 02, 2016
momentumzee:
sad..but true.. Gej tried.. No matter his short comings cry
Bcs of railway?dat he could not even finish in 6yrs.Nigeria is in problem.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by mandax: 12:15am On Jun 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
I thank Jonathan for carrying on obasanjos dream and I thank Buhari for finishing the project

Doesn't matter who started, continued or finished a project, a good project is a good project

Most southern Nigerians that used to live in the north when that standard gauge rail line was conceived and started have been chased back to the south by Boko Haram and sharia matters.

That rail line is the first-ever standard gauge rail line in Nigeria.
Jonathan had to speed up the rail project to appease northerners for his rd-election.

Imagine that the Niger delta without such expensive standard gauge rail line but the north has it first.
Most of northern Nigeria did not vote for Jonathan.
But Buhari's cruelty made him go with the policy of 95% for those who voted him, but 5% for those who didn't vote for him.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by Mexyz(m): 12:21am On Jun 02, 2016
crazymommy:
We thanks u too...grin
I follow you thanks the guy grin
crazymommy:
We thanks u too...grin
I follow you thanks the guy
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by rottennaija(m): 12:26am On Jun 02, 2016
RedCapChief:
In December 2015, Rotimi Amaechi said he never knew railway transport still existed in Nigeria

Now he is feeling fly about the commissioning of Abuja-Kaduna line. He'll probably add it to the list of his achievements

May God deliver us from "Monkey go work, Baboon go chop"

What did this man really do una for una to hate am like this
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by amazingspiderma: 12:28am On Jun 02, 2016
68816419:

SORRY, OBJ tried by initiating the project at first,imagine if OBJ hadn't started the project, would GEJ ever think of it?
And he also tried by initiating scam power project and who is to blame for it failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by anonimi: 12:34am On Jun 02, 2016
bouncesmail:
Honestly that's a very good question , same question goes why didn't mr Jonathan diversify our economy? My point is Government is continous regardless of the political party another government can come in to diversify the economy. Our primary objective is one (make Nigeria great) in respect of the government

Jonathan diversified our economy more than any president before him in recent times.
In doubt?
See a glimpse of the evidence on the 16 pages of the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by anonimi: 12:41am On Jun 02, 2016
rottennaija:

Please, how is sharing the truth about someone equal to hating the person?
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by Gkemz: 12:46am On Jun 02, 2016
liar Amaechi
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by BABANGBALI: 1:04am On Jun 02, 2016
As dem serve you drinks,na so dem go dey serve us for inside the train?
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by akomolafe226(m): 1:44am On Jun 02, 2016

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by sportman117: 2:23am On Jun 02, 2016
68816419:

SORRY, OBJ tried by initiating the project at first,imagine if OBJ hadn't started the project, would GEJ ever think of it?

True talk,the only thing GEj knowns how to do is just to sign contract anyhow and allow all those corrupt leader to do anyhow. His name should be changed to GEJbet so that common Nigerian can chop from him too.

Dancing, I don see Naijabet alert

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by numericalguy(m): 2:26am On Jun 02, 2016
APC theives claiming what they didn't do.
This was a project constructed under GEJ government. Architect Namadi Sambo was the msin force behind that project.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by Tumtumboy: 2:39am On Jun 02, 2016
In my own opinion, GEJ should be invited to the commissioning, I was there during his time, the project got to this level before he left, we all know all the drama with the Budget for this this project and was signed a few days ago, so we can only appreciate this government for Continuity. This government should also initiated more of projects like this in other sectors.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by SeanDada1(m): 3:05am On Jun 02, 2016
KillerFrost:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/abuja-kaduna-rail-line-will-ready-commercial-use-july/

Minister Of Transportation, Mr Chibuike Amaechi (r); Director of Rail Transportation, Mr Mohammed Babakobi (l), and other passengers test-riding in the first Class Coach of the Abuja-Kaduna Train Service from Idu Main Station to Kuchbun at Kubwa In Abuja On Wednesday (1/6/16)

Someone should ask Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi, what happened to Rivers Monorail Project??
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by akanbiaa(m): 3:47am On Jun 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
God Bless That Man That No Blood Of A Nigerian Worth His Ambition.
Why will he need blood of Nigerians when he has looted collective wealth of Nigerians?
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by AreaFada2: 3:51am On Jun 02, 2016
ajebuter:
Another GEJ achievement being claimed by APC

Awon opuro oshi..
Haba! They cannot claim it. They have not even implemented their budget yet. Can they be so shameless? grin cheesy
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by AreaFada2: 3:55am On Jun 02, 2016
rottennaija:

He Looted Rivers money to bring Buhari to power. Was that what state allocations are meant for?

When ND people complain about no development, they say blame ND governors. As a big looter and former governor, he's rightly being lambasted.

Moreover, Amaechi openly admitted looting, saying he and others loot because people refuse to stone them. Imagine his cheek. grin cheesy

Next time stones rain on him, I hope you won't say it's just because of Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) / Dana Airline Hostess Avert Air-Hijack / Government Truck Falls Off Near Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.