Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) (39270 Views)

UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos) / Kurudu-Nasarawa Bridge Along Abaji-Nasarawa Highway Collapses / Accident Victims Who Died Along Keffi - Garaku Road. Do You Know Them? (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by zoba88: 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
This guy named Tijani Mustapha had an accident along Abaji-Lokoja road. His phone scattered due to the accident.He is a former student of Kogi College of Education Ankpa. His remains is at Abaji  General Hospital. Pls share until it gets to the family. May the soul of Mustapha Tijani rest in peace.Amen

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/who-knows-this-guy-who-died-in-accident.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by ufuosman(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
D school will make it easy, let them go and get information. RIP

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by Nutase: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Did you have to post the picture of his corpse when you have his ID card.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by miqos02(m): 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
Rip

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by CoolextPhoenix(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
RIP

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by Nigeriadondie: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
undecidedSomething really needs to be done to urgently address this issue of rising road fatalities which has resulted in deaths or disabilities.

Govt at all levels, citizens both home and abroad must do something because sooner or later it may be you, I, a relative or any other person. It is not a case of accident is not my portion, God forbid or blaming blood sucking demons on the road or village people.

I have personally escaped and survived a few and I am sure most of us nairalanders.

Soon to come up with a thread on steps that must be done to reduce it to the barest minimum. You would be surprised to learn a lot of things I am sure even our FRSC or LASTMA or any traffic authorities do not know of. It is very possible cos a number of developed countries have achieved that feat.

10 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by buffalowings: 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Yeyenatu op

Use ur brain

You can get his details just by his I'd card alone

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by Atiku2019: 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
He has an ID why post his corpse again? undecided

RIP Bro embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by excomarow(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
RIP
Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by Onnasucs1(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nutase:
Did you have to post the picture of his corpse when you have his ID card.
they posted it for the "pics or I don't believe it" crew

9 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by hokafor(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
Rip
Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by pabloex: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
See what buhari have caused. You will never go unpunished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by OmoOshodi(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
Why post the corpse

Eeeeeeeh
Buhari ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by mayowascholar(m): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
nope
Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by ilyasom(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
This is scary
Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by OmoOshodi(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Atiku2019:

RIP Bro embarassed
so that the biased MOD can move it to the front page ..... Shame in them

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
No need for this

What if a member of his family is a nairalander sad

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by jonero4(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
ehyaa fine boy for dat matter..may his soul RIP...Amen Meanwhile say no to speeding.
Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by nairalanduseles: 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
OmoOshodi:

u be real omo oshodi ...no be only shame in them u for kuku speak yoruba na

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by Cool83(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
most of our roads are death trap
Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
pabloex:
See what buhari have caused. You will never go unpunished
There's an update to your brain at playstore,

You really need the uodate now!!!
Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by moshino(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Atiku2019:

RIP Bro embarassed

OP is has no brain, is stup.id.
Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by Emmy3(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Don't forget to also report to the nearest police station if you've not done so....
Else ******
Nairalanders, please help a brother in need.
View the topic below for more info.
https://www.nairaland.com/4331505/urgent-need-personal-business-loan
Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by bjayx: 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
Who no know say shiiithole is unsafe...?
Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by Johnsonseun: 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
Rip
Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
OmoOshodi:
Lmao.. shame in them?
no be only shame in them,.. na shame beneath them.
nonsense
Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nigeriadondie:
undecidedSomething really needs to be done to urgently address this issue of rising road fatalities which has resulted in deaths or disabilities.

Govt at all levels, citizens both home and abroad must do something because sooner or later it may be you, I, a relative or any other person. It is not a case of accident is not my portion, God forbid or blaming blood sucking demons on the road or village people.

I have personally escaped and survived a few and I am sure most of us nairalanders.

Soon to come up with a thread on steps that must be done to reduce it to the barest minimum. You would be surprised to learn a lot of things I am sure even our FRSC or LASTMA or any traffic authorities do not know of. It is very possible cos a number of developed countries have achieved that feat.

Accidents don’t cause themselves, people do.

Until the government gets serious about proper driver education, training and licensing then the road carnage will continue.

About a year a courier driver tried to run me off the road in Ibadan. He also ran off. This was with his license plate and company name in full view.

I’ve always wondered how many unlucky and less than expert drivers that he’s run off the road.

Me I drive like a gentleman and just let the banshee drivers go on ahead of me.
Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by MONITZ: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
Life is too short and brutish for a Nigerian living in this geographical contraption..
Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Rip
Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by Nigeriadondie: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Accidents don’t cause themselves, people do.

Until the government gets serious about proper driver education, training and licensing then the road carnage will continue.

About a year a courier driver tried to run me off the road in Ibadan. He also ran off. This was with his license plate and company name in full view.

I’ve always wondered how many unlucky and less than expert drivers that he’s run off the road.

Me I drive like a gentleman and just let the banshee drivers go on ahead of me.
Bro, no matter how careful u are or no matter d level of gentleman u re, the moment u share roads with animals u re still in danger of accident though not u as d cause. The carelessness of others could rub on u. I ve had an accident with someone who ran into my car from behind. Also recalled situations where I narrowly escaped being hit both as a driver or pedestrians. So it is not a matter of being a gentleman. Also, road signs, speed limits, design of roads, highways, pedestrian, cycles paths among others. Soon to come up with exclusive thread on road safety I ve learnt from a few developed countries.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) by YelloweWest: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Stupid op.

Id card dey yet u are posting pictures of an unrecognizable corpses.

What if his family members are here?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dana Airline Hostess Avert Air-Hijack / Government Truck Falls Off Near Third Mainland Bridge / Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.