Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Flexible Writing Jobs For Nigerians - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flexible Writing Jobs For Nigerians (747 Views)

10 Nigeria Jobs For SSCE Certificate Holders / Peace Corps To Generate Over 800,000 Jobs For Youths And Undergraduates / Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flexible Writing Jobs For Nigerians by Ibklaye(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
We are a Company looking for Qualified individuals to help out with writing tasks such as
> Short stories
>Movie scripts
> sales script
>Articles
>news feeds
>PRWebsites
> Web posts
and more.

Job Duties Include

• Draft and create consumer content for lifestyle and health related websites
• Research new products and services with the reaction to consumers
• Create projects for blogs and other news media
• Brand messages with reaching a large audience
You will have the opportunity to work with big name companies and popular websites in several niches from news,entertainment,sport,travel,health,social media and others

Qualifications
• High-school Graduate or GED qualified with an interest in writing for blogs, stories and other publications
• Experience in English, Communications or other related fields
• Strong written communication skills with ability to proof read effectively
• Experience in Microsoft office packages(MS-Word, Excel,Powerpoint,e.t.c)
• Internet access/online access

Note
This is a Part-time and full-time job, depending on your availability. Hours are flexible from 10-40 hours per week.
Travel is not required. Pay is discussed via communication after application process.

Please email [email]scriptswritingjobs@gmail.com[/email] with your full name and resume. we will contact you shortly after within 24 hours.
Do this and Thank me later.
Re: Flexible Writing Jobs For Nigerians by Ibklaye(m): 8:00am On Jun 02, 2016
Guys i Need Feedback feel free to post them, Thanks.
Re: Flexible Writing Jobs For Nigerians by debbianah(f): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2016
after paying for the 7-day trial,will I get jobs before paying the monthly fee?
Re: Flexible Writing Jobs For Nigerians by ooofreezy(m): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2016
Good question at Debbie nah, i also thought of this too. @Op pls answer the question for the sake of clarity.
Re: Flexible Writing Jobs For Nigerians by Ibklaye(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
debbianah:
after paying for the 7-day trial,will I get jobs before paying the monthly fee?
Of course my @debbianah u will and if u dont like the services been rendered for the seven days u backed out of the sytem

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Is Dis Job Real? / Surulere Locum Vacancy / Vacancy For Human Resources/admin Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.