Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

What Business Can One Do With #50k And Get At Least #10 Profit Monthly? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Do With #50k And Get At Least #10 Profit Monthly? (884 Views)

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / Money Making Machine Uncovered,make Over 30% Profit Monthly Doing Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Do With #50k And Get At Least #10 Profit Monthly? by Mikenig: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hello guys,

So earlier I asked myself this particular question (see post title). Frankly, there are no jobs especially if you are just entering the workforce. Very few entry level jobs pay reasonable (not good o) salaries. My sis will soon graduate and ofcourse she's going to ask me to get her a job, plus I know what young ladies go through in their hands of male employers.

So I need your help guys. What business can I invest in for 50k and get at least 10k profit monthly? I intend to invest 50k, see how it goes and then help my sis replicate the business.

Thanks.

P.S.

Pls suggest only PROVEN, TESTED and VIABLE businesses. If you have not tried it, there's a probability you're not convinced about it.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Do With #50k And Get At Least #10 Profit Monthly? by BlissP(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
1st-Baba Ijebu' u either gain 20k or loose d 50k
2nd- get a laptop with 50k and start G-operation.
I hope u buy my ideas' Goodluck
Re: What Business Can One Do With #50k And Get At Least #10 Profit Monthly? by Lytech(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hired a plot of land at a rate of 10k yearly.. With agriculture,u can get x10 of ur :oney before the year runs out
Re: What Business Can One Do With #50k And Get At Least #10 Profit Monthly? by alikor2(m): 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mikenig:
Hello guys,

So earlier I asked myself this particular question (see post title). Frankly, there are no jobs especially if you are just entering the workforce. Very few entry level jobs pay reasonable (not good o) salaries. My sis will soon graduate and ofcourse she's going to ask me to get her a job, plus I know what young ladies go through in their hands of male employers.

So I need your help guys. What business can I invest in for 50k and get at least 10k profit monthly? I intend to invest 50k, see how it goes and then help my sis replicate the business.

Thanks.

P.S.

Pls suggest only PROVEN, TESTED and VIABLE businesses. If you have not tried it, there's a probability you're not convinced about it.

Brother I like your concern for your younger one. I can share with you an idea that can raise you at least 15k every month. you can send me a text message, WhatsApp, or call me 08160872210 and I will explain everything in details to you.
Re: What Business Can One Do With #50k And Get At Least #10 Profit Monthly? by ugotex85: 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mining Bitcoin gives me more than 20% monthly. With the soaring exchange rate, I even make more now than ever before.
Re: What Business Can One Do With #50k And Get At Least #10 Profit Monthly? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Pure water business

(1) (Reply)

Help! / MMM (Ponzi Scheme Company) / 8 Reasons Nigerians Won't Stop Investing In MMM Until It Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.