Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor (59550 Views)

Instagram Wealth Formula You Can Use To Make 10K Profit Monthly. / 15 Ways To Make Over 100k Profit Monthly, Ebook Free Give Away / Rice Business : Make 50k - 100k Profit Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by jflexy(m): 1:43am On May 16, 2017
Do you know?

-According to NCC , we have over 130 million active GSM LINES in Nigeria as at June 2014.
-Telecoms Average Revenue Per User in Nigeria is N2,000 per month, therefore
-Monthly airtime usage per month is N260 Billion
-Telecoms NOW is focusing on Virtual Top Up than logical sales (Paper recharge)
-Quickteller is the biggest airtime dealer in Virtual Top Up, doing N3billion every month.
-Super Dealers of GMS Networks retain 1% commission on recharge cards sold and Quickteller retains 5%.
-You can own your own Business Selling Airtime Recharge like Quickteller and earn up 5%

Why is VTU now the Vogue?
- The BANKS are Crazy about VTU, GTB is doing VTU, Ecobank is doing VTU, StanbicIBTC is doing VTU
-Even the GSM Networks are doing VTU with their Credit Borrowing Idea and raking in 10% commision and stylishly taking market away from the Recharge Card/Paper vendors
-Recharge Card Business is fading out gradually, VTU is taking over

This is an outstanding Business to Put your Money, even the Commercial Banks will not give you this kind of commission as Interest on your Savings,

What is Airtime Credit Virtual Top Up (VTU)?

The well known way of loading a phone with airtime credit is by buying a Paper or scratch card and then loading it on your phone with a USSD code. The other way is the digital method called Virtual Top Up (VTU), with VTU, the phone will be directly credited by the vendor and there will be no need for scratching a card or loading with ussd. The buyer will just receive an alert that his phone has been topped up.

Virtual Top Up therefore is a digital way of selling airtime credit automatically.

The well known and popular way by which vendor uses VTU is by buying a VTU SIM Card, for example MTN VTU SIM Card, or Glo VTU SIM Card and then loading it with with an amount of money that will then be used a capital for vending the recharge card.

The advantage of this is that:

1. You will not need to carry Paper Recharge or Recharge Cards, helps you reduce messy Paper work and mix ups.

2. You can sell airtime on the move, so we can call it a Mobile Recharge Card business.

The disadvantage of this is:

1. You will need to buy a SIM Card for each network and also load Money on each network in order to be able to Vend. So you will need 4 SIM Cards, at least 5,000 naira credit value on each card and four phones or 2 double SIM Phones to carry all the SIM.

HOWEVER, VTU VENDING BUSINESS JUST GOT BETTER WITH OUR VTU APP

How Our VTU Platform Works
We now have a new innovation and more effective approach to VTU Vending. This has taken care of the demerits of the SIM loaded VTU. With our website you can

1. Use One phone, just register on our website and access your VTU account on a Web Platform.

2. If it’s 10,000 naira only you have to start, you will be able to use the money to vend ALL NETWORKS(MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, ETISALAT) including VISAPHONE.

3. You can use any type of phone to vend airtime credit as far as it can connect to the internet.

Our VTU Recharge Business gives you opportunity for residual income every month.
Our VTU Recharge Business is first of its kind in the industry, it affords you an opportunity to earn from the over 250 Billion Naira monthly spend on airtime in Nigeria without very little capital

Some screenshots of the web platform are shown below

You earn 3-4% commission on airtime sales
Platform fees on bill payment is 50 compared to 100 on quickteller
Bills payable on the website include GoTV, Startimes and DSTV. You earn at least 100 from each supposing you charge your clients N100 for transaction fee
You earn from selling WAEC result checker pins at your own price
You will be able to resell MTN data bundles

Activation fee for vendors is N6000

Using the website for personal use does not attract any activation fee.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by jflexy(m): 1:48am On May 16, 2017
More screenshots of the web platform

1 Like

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by jflexy(m): 1:51am On May 16, 2017
Interested in starting this business, then SMS or whatsapp me using the contact details in my signature below. You may also mail me through my email.
Please do not drop your email address or phone number to avoid email spammers extracting them.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by laponsky(m): 7:29am On May 16, 2017
Sent you a mail
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by jflexy(m): 9:40am On May 16, 2017
laponsky:
Sent you a mail

Email replied.
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by endtime1(m): 11:19am On May 16, 2017
jflexy:
Interested in starting this business, then SMS or whatsapp me using the contact details in my signature below. You may also mail me through my email.
Please do not drop your email address or phone number to avoid email spammers extracting them.
reply my mail
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by jflexy(m): 12:30pm On May 16, 2017
endtime1:

reply my mail

Use the email I provided to pass your message or follow me here so that I could get your message.

I replied the mail you sent
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by yomojesu: 2:20pm On May 16, 2017
Pls could you send me the details involved in registering for this opportunity.
sweepyade@gmail.com
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by ddestiny20(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2017
ehmm
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by jflexy(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2017
yomojesu:
Pls could you send me the details involved in registering for this opportunity.
sweepyade@gmail.com
Thank you.

Sent
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Ayemileto(m): 4:31pm On May 16, 2017
How much will i get #100 naira worth of card if i'm to start with #5k?
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by endtime1(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2017
jflexy:

Use the email I provided to pass your message or follow me here so that I could get your message.

I replied the mail you sent

send me details adelekehassan4@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by jflexy(m): 5:41pm On May 16, 2017
Ayemileto:
How much will i get #100 naira worth of card if i'm to start with #5k?

Profit margin per airtime is not high this is because airtime sells faster only second to pure water and as such gain from each sales is low between 3-5%

Starting with as low as 5000 is not recommended... This is the hard truth which no other vendor will tell you... I am not here to just sweet talk you into venturing into vtu without knowing its pros and cons

It is expected that you sell at least 1000 worth of airtime per day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by jflexy(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2017
endtime1:

send me details adelekehassan4@gmail.com

Sent
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by router123(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2017
Send me details on knowledgecount@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by jflexy(m): 4:57am On May 17, 2017
router123:
Send me details on knowledgecount@gmail.com
Sent
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by dicksj93: 6:38am On May 17, 2017
jflexy:

Profit margin per airtime is not high this is because airtime sells faster only second to pure water and as such gain from each sales is low between 3-5%

Starting with as low as 5000 is not recommended... This is the hard truth which no other vendor will tell you... I am not here to just sweet talk you into venturing into vtu without knowing its pros and cons

It is expected that you sell at least 1000 worth of airtime per day.
Which translates to 300-500 naira for every 10,000 worth of airtime sold?
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by parrot4luk: 7:23am On May 17, 2017
I'm interested kindly email me parrot4luk@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by jflexy(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2017
dicksj93:

Which translates to 300-500 naira for every 10,000 worth of airtime sold?

And considering how fast airtime is sold, it's still high, I won't be here advertising it if I do not benefit from it and many people would not be looking to start airtime vending if it weren't lucrative... If you are just looking at what you quoted there, then you have not yet known how much that can be gotten in a month

Looking at the screenshots of the web platform posted above, you will discover that it is not only airtime vending that can be done on the website

You also sell WAEC result pins
recharge gotv, dstv and startimes decorder
You also have the chance to resell mtn data at the lowest possible price.

This post is only for those who are genuinely interested.

You do not have to buy different SIM for each network to be able to sell airtime, with only one wallet you get from the website you will be able to do all shown in the screenshots above

Everything is your choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by jflexy(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2017
parrot4luk:
I'm interested kindly email me parrot4luk@gmail.com

Sent
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by omogemi: 10:30am On May 17, 2017
tupsie4u@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Dollabiz: 11:13am On May 17, 2017
Try options
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Unik2me: 12:06pm On May 17, 2017
I am interested, please contact me through Ucmbadiwe@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by kton(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2017
kolawoleoluwatope@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by jflexy(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2017
omogemi:
tupsie4u@yahoo.co.uk
Unik2me:
I am interested, please contact me through Ucmbadiwe@yahoo.com

All sent
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by jflexy(m): 2:13pm On May 17, 2017
You are free to ask questions, all u your questions will be attended to
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Alimos: 2:14pm On May 17, 2017
Am interested my number is 07038441219
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Alimos: 2:16pm On May 17, 2017
Am interested... Mosalinto@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by charlly2016(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2017
I'm interested 08060190724
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Best1708(f): 4:02pm On May 17, 2017
Interested, olatuyisehope@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by adeymolahm(m): 4:44pm On May 17, 2017
I'm interested

emkeytech@gmail.com
Re: How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 17, 2017
jflexy:
You are free to ask questions, all u your questions will be attended to
bro can u send me full details?
I'm very interested in that data reseller option and bill payments. my email is fighal@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Weakest Currencies In The World 2017 / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.