Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others (2396 Views)

Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad / General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods / Do You Believe That Allah Is Same As Jehovah?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by alimat2(f): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2009
Its only an ignorant that will pretend not to know that

God=Allah=olorun=chineke=obassi=eledumare=what ever u call God in ur language.

So u are free to say what ever u like to Allah but have it at the back of ur mind that u are referring to u creator.

A word shld be enough for the wise but if not enough he is an ignorant.
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2009
This former muslim called Afshin discovered that Allah is not the God of Abraham, of Isaac and of Jacob when he had an encounter with His Creator.

[center][flash=600,500]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-8870177642686242029&hl=en&fs=true[/flash][/center]
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by alimat2(f): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2009
Dont be an ignorant
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2009
@alimat
Even though I agree with you that olaadegbu can sometimes be very ignorant, I think he has a point here. I have read from various sources that allah is the name given to an ancient pagan god before mohammed came to re-mix the bible/the torah and start his own false religion.
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by Ben13: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2009
alimat don't be an ignorant. The name Allah is of which language? If you're able to tell me what language it is with proves, then I'll agree with you.
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by alimat2(f): 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2009
@ ben2001,

how are u? cool cool cool

the name Allah is frm arabic language and am sure ur hav a name for God in ur own language
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2009
alimat 2:

Dont be an ignorant

To be ignorant is to bury your head in the sand because you don't want to be confused with the facts. But if you really care about the truth check the weblink below and see who Allah really is.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1104/1104_01.asp
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by olabowale(m): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2009
am a yoruba man. and prior to christianity, the yorubas have olorun, eledumare, oluwa, and others for God, god/God , lord/Lord an english equivaence of Who the Creator is! and the same was before islam. now that we have both christianity and islam, and of course the remnant of the preChristianity and preIslam era, the oguns and oguns, the yemejas and the obatalas, the sangos and the oyas, etc, we still say olorun, eledumare, oluwa, etc to mean Jehovah, Yahweh for the christians and Allah for the muslims!

only a close minded person will not look at the yoruba olorun's case to know that Yahweh was probably a word among the pagan hebrews before Abraham left ur to present day palestine where they were pagans until he introdced monotheism to them. did england come before judaism and or christianity? if the answer is no, then the word God must have meant something other than what the jews, christians and muslims whose language is english!

guys, especially olaadegbu, your posting silly link is old as a ashy grandpa's elbow. they are lies and we know better, now not to read them any longer! to have a christian arab or some jewish looking arab with some rug on his head is a lying gimmick like the rug on his head.
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2009
The arabic word for God is Ilah, very similar to Elah in hebrew.

Allah cannot be God, it would mean mohammad's grandfather (who named his son abdallah) had been worshiping him before mohammad was born! But we know Abdallah himself was an idol worshiper!
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by Tudor6(f): 12:28am On Aug 25, 2009
alimat 2:

God=Allah=olorun=chineke=obassi=eledumare=what ever u call God 
in your language.

So u are free to say what ever u like to Allah but have it at the back of your mind that u are referring to u creator.

Who are these fairytale creatures you're listing?
Where are they when innocent children are starving and dying in congo, sudan and ethiopia?

When the imaginary dudes get their act together and stop lazying about then call me, I might give them a bow or two. *hisses*
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by olabowale(m): 1:59am On Aug 25, 2009
@Davidylan: « #8 on: Yesterday at 11:18:33 PM »
Lol. Long time ago, davidylan and comapny, refused to even accept anything about Allah and a similar syric (aramaic) word; Eloh. I thought thats what Jesus was reported to have said on the cross, before he gave up the ghost, according to the Biblical verse (English meaning, my God, my God why has thou forsakened me?). I am very happy that we have made progress from denial to what is obviously similar. Before long I hope to see Eloi as something similar to Arabic Allah, from davidylan.

David, now tell me, what are the english meaning of Arabic words Al and Ilah? I think it is The God. Do you think am correct, or will you just write The God in Arabic for me, please.
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by alimat2(f): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2009
davidylan:

Allah cannot be God, it would mean mohammad's grandfather (who named his son abdallah) had been worshiping him before mohammad was born! But we know Abdallah himself was an idol worshiper!

If u say mohammad's father was an idol worshipper then what was abrahams father in the bible worshipping before abraham destroyed them?

Its high time we all think here.
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by Abuzola(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2009
In Arabic, we have balaga which goes with nahwu. Ilah means God but since it is the first and is a noun i.e ismu in arabic it must have Alif wal lam, i don't expect you to understand d since you don't know arabic. Let me break it down for you.

School means madrasa and if it is starting as a sentence or phrase it is AL MADRASA. Likewise Al kubzu and Khuzu' Al bintu and bintu. Bintu means a girl. AL BINTU and Bintu, A boy means waladu, AL WALADU AND WALADU. My bqothers and sisters who attended arabic school know this.
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by muhsin(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2009
Abuzola:

In Arabic, we have balaga which goes with nahwu. Ilah means God but since it is the first and is a noun i.e ismu in arabic it must have Alif wal lam, i don't expect you to understand d since you don't know arabic. Let me break it down for you.

School means madrasa and if it is starting as a sentence or phrase it is AL MADRASA. Likewise Al kubzu and Khuzu' Al bintu and bintu. Bintu means a girl. AL BINTU and Bintu, A boy means waladu, AL WALADU AND WALADU. My bqothers and sisters who attended arabic school know this.

How can't they ever understand? Especially their exponent, i.e. davidylan!

Hmm. Even Wikipedia writes that Allah is just an Arabic word for God. Is wikipedia owned by Muslims? LOL grin
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by noetic2: 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2009
Allah is an arabian fraud.
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by muhsin(m): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2009
You can say that again. grin
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by PurestBoy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2009
Allah my ass,
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by olabowale(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2009
@davidylan:
Abdallah or Abdullah or Abdillah all mean the same thing; slave or servant of Allah. Thats a name. It comprises of the abd (the slave or servant part) and the illah (the god or God part). David, please help me break Abdallah into its components, the slave/servant and god/God parts, without stealling how I explain it above, if am wrong, as I think that you are saying that from below that God is Ilah and is the equiaent of the Hebrew Elah! Then I want you to argue your way out of Abdallah not being Abda slave and Ilah or Elah God, and just for good measure going back to Allah, please write "the" in arabic, please.

[quote]Posted by: davidylan
Insert Quote
So write for us "The God" in Arabic and also in Hebrew. And if you can, please write it in a single word word, in each language, unless there is no single word to say "the God" in that particular language you may not be find it, based on your knowledge, after adequate research on the matter.

When you finish, we will post the acceptable single word in Arabic for "The God", a unique expression to denote, from the Arabic language the Supreme Creator God Almighty Lord.

[/quote]
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by orisebawo(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2009
I believe Allah is just the arabic translation of God, i came to this conclusion after watching a number of preachings on the Arabic service of God channel (Chriatian channel) and the amount of times Allah is mentioned is uncountable,which can only mean the preacher was refering to God.
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by olabowale(m): 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2009
you need to tell this to Davidylan. the others will follow him as soon as possible.
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2009
orisebawo:

I believe Allah is just the arabic translation of God, i came to this conclusion after watching a number of preachings on the Arabic service of God channel (Chriatian channel) and the amount of times Allah is mentioned is uncountable,which can only mean the preacher was refering to God.

If you do a bit of research you will find out who and where this allah is from. To set you on a good place to start click on the link to find out.

http://www.chick.com/information/religions/islam/allah.asp
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by kolaoloye(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2009
I love this thread grin, here, some people eyes of understanding shall be opened.
See you tomorrow for my contribution.
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by mazaje(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2009

Here is mohammed recieving inspiration from the imaginary allah and penning it down. . . . .Ok mohammed write says allah. . ."there is no god but allah and you (mohammed) is his last prophet" any body that does not believe that will rot in hell forever. . . . allah also told mohammed to tell his followers to kill any body that does not believe in all his lies. . . .
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by Nezan(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2009
allah= al ilah= the god
i.e. one of the idol(god) in the kaaba, there were over 300.
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by olabowale(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2009
so Allah will be Al Ilah The God! open your mind eye, nezan!
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by Tudor6(f): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
mazaje:

Here is mohammed recieving inspiration from the imaginary allah and penning it down. . . . .Ok mohammed write says allah. . ."there is no god but allah and you (mohammed) is his last prophet" any body that does not believe that will rot in hell forever. . . . allah also told mohammed to tell his followers to kill any body that does not believe in all his lies. . . .
Is it Just me or does that pig have three breasts?. . . .
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2009
These atheists posting controversial comments and pictures- se you know na una emigrant neighbors and relatives go carry am sha.

Ramadan go soon end oh.

stop being so mischievious.
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by sosisi(f): 1:06am On Aug 28, 2009
alimat 2:

God=Allah=olorun=chineke=obassi=eledumare=what ever u call God in your language.

So u are free to say what ever u like to Allah but have it at the back of your mind that u are referring to u creator.

Allah does not have the same attributes as the all mighty God so he cannot be God.
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 28, 2009
alimat 2:

If u say mohammad's father was an idol worshipper then what was abrahams father in the bible worshipping before abraham destroyed them?

Its high time we all think here.

i wish you could even think.

Nowhere are we told that Abraham went on worshiping the idols of his father. Nowhere are we told that Terah's idols where called "God" or "I am that I am" or Jehovah". So what exactly is this your point?

THINK

Mohammad came bleating about allah . . . but his father was abdallah . . . what was that allah?
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by skyone(m): 1:35am On Aug 28, 2009
orisebawo:

No you are wrong, the word of God never change and can not be altered or abolished. Unlike the sura many have been abrogated i.e Abuzola Alzakawi claimed sura 19:70 - 71 has been abolished already.

Therefore their allah is not ALMIGHTY GOD.
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by sosisi(f): 1:38am On Aug 28, 2009
Sura 4.157 “And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the apostle of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.”

The denial of this Biblical and documented historic fact is evidence that God is not Allah.
do you need more proof?
Re: If Only U Know That Allah Is God Nb- Osisi,nezan,tudor And Others by sosisi(f): 1:44am On Aug 28, 2009
But the Bible says

Luke 18:31,32 - Jesus took the twelve aside and told them, 'We are going up to Jerusalem, and everything that is written by the prophets about the Son of Man will be fulfilled. He will be handed over to the Gentiles, they will mock him, insult him, spit on him, flog him, and kill him. On the third day he will rise again.'

Matthew 26:53 - "Do you not think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more that twelve legions of angels? But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?"

John 10:18 - "No man takes it (his life) from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father".

Matthew 27:32-50, (vs 35) - When they had crucified him, they divided up his clothes by casting lots.(vs 50) - And when Jesus had cried again with a loud voice he gave up his spirit.

(1) (2)

I Am Watching The Holy Ghost Congress Live Now / Adjusted / Happy Birthday Bishop Mike Okonkwo Of Trem Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.