Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Poem: Bloods And Roses By Rukie Spark( Brainiac 5) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poem: Bloods And Roses By Rukie Spark( Brainiac 5) (698 Views)

Kisses & Roses / A Court Of Mist And Fury (A Court Of Thorns And Roses #2) - Book Free / White Roses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem: Bloods And Roses By Rukie Spark( Brainiac 5) by brainiac5(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Blood and Roses
Leaves are green
Skies are blue
Rivers are gray
Roses are red
Why are the things I love most stained in blood
The crimson of roses appeals me
So are the lust of blood which pleases men
Bright fragrances allures birds to it
So is the sweet smell of blood in the scent of wolves
Thorns of roses pierces through my heart
Like daggers in thirst of blood
My blood is not pure enough to color my red roses
Roses, roses whose blood did you shed?

Pls like my poem if its good. Criticism is allowed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poem: Bloods And Roses By Rukie Spark( Brainiac 5) by Believe2061(m): 5:51am On Jun 03, 2016
Ur poem is nice and concise, but I feel it should be written in lines, not as a continuous sentence.
Also appropriate punctuations would help the reader understand u better. for e.gwhere u asked (I guess) why are the things I love most stained in blood(?)

Otherwise I think it's splendid.
Re: Poem: Bloods And Roses By Rukie Spark( Brainiac 5) by brainiac5(m): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2016
Believe2061:
Ur poem is nice and concise, but I feel it should be written in lines, not as a continuous sentence.
Also appropriate punctuations would help the reader understand u better. for e.gwhere u asked (I guess) why are the things I love most stained in blood(?)

Otherwise I think it's splendid.
tnx actually it was written in lines. But I think there was an error with my phone text editor

(1) (Reply)

Vampire Rising. By Larry / Am Really Confused About My Life... What Should I Do? / Cups Of Coffee With Four

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.