Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Pin Verified Non Hosted Adsense With 121$$ For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pin Verified Non Hosted Adsense With 121$$ For Sale (665 Views)

Pin Verified Naija Adsense With $14 Inside For Sale / Do You Have Pin Verified naija, USA Or UK Adsense For Sale? / The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pin Verified Non Hosted Adsense With 121$$ For Sale by samex4rill(m): 5:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Hello i got a usa adsense here with 121$$ inside it for sale at a very cheap price

Call or whatsapp 08117759804 lets discuss biz

Scammers are also invited, i know how to deal with you.

Re: Pin Verified Non Hosted Adsense With 121$$ For Sale by mr2kay(m): 6:36am On Jun 02, 2016
Bro calm down you are still learning if not you'd know that your actual money is the one in your finalized earning and not by click bombing the Adsense to make it seem it has 121 dollars.Unless you can provide a screenshot to prove me wrong have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Pin Verified Non Hosted Adsense With 121$$ For Sale by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2016
mr2kay:
Bro calm down you are still learning if not you'd know that your actual money is the one in your finalized earning and not by click bombing the Adsense to make it seem it has 121 dollars.Unless you can provide a screenshot to prove me wrong have a nice day

Lols. This account isn't verified. Carefull
Re: Pin Verified Non Hosted Adsense With 121$$ For Sale by samex4rill(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2016
mr2kay:

Its okay if you guys doubt but the earnings have been finalized and it proves this is not a clicked bomb adsense that is waiting ban.

Its a complete clean account, see screenshot below.

Red alert is just asking for payment option for the person I will be sell to should input to collect the earnings.

And as you can see no alert for pin verification and tax id because it has been taken care of.

Still finding buyers. Call 08117759804

Pictures below

Re: Pin Verified Non Hosted Adsense With 121$$ For Sale by boi21(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2016
If you ask me. The account look real.
Re: Pin Verified Non Hosted Adsense With 121$$ For Sale by samex4rill(m): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
boi21:
If you ask me. The account look real.

Bro it doesnt look real, its REAL ni
Re: Pin Verified Non Hosted Adsense With 121$$ For Sale by vizboy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
The account is real but even if it has been pin verified. That account has not been tax verified. So anybody that buys it will have to tax verify before he/she can Even receive payment.

Except u have someone in us that can help u tax verify I would say it is a waste.
Re: Pin Verified Non Hosted Adsense With 121$$ For Sale by samex4rill(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
vizboy:
The account is real but even if it has been pin verified. That account has not been tax verified. So anybody that buys it will have to tax verify before he/she can Even receive payment.

Except u have someone in us that can help u tax verify I would say it is a waste.

Lol bro u funny, if it isn't tax verified u will see the notification to verify tax before the payment notification up there.

Stop spoiling market for me
Re: Pin Verified Non Hosted Adsense With 121$$ For Sale by mr2kay(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Now you are talking samex I would have said you should remove the first pic sef.Anyways boi12 yea it's real account it's now left if the op is legit or not. smiley
Re: Pin Verified Non Hosted Adsense With 121$$ For Sale by samex4rill(m): 5:22am On Jun 03, 2016
mr2kay:
Now you are talking samex I would have said you should remove the first pic sef.Anyways boi12 yea it's real account it's now left if the op is legit or not. smiley

I don't need to do that, im legit for sure.

A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU
Re: Pin Verified Non Hosted Adsense With 121$$ For Sale by vizboy(m): 7:32am On Jun 03, 2016
samex4rill:

Lol bro u funny, if it isn't tax verified u will see the notification to verify tax before the payment notification up there.

Stop spoiling market for me

And you can very well see the notification on the pic you upload yourself
Re: Pin Verified Non Hosted Adsense With 121$$ For Sale by samex4rill(m): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2016
vizboy:

And you can very well see the notification on the pic you upload yourself

Bro shine your eyes wella, thats form of payment notification telling me to input the account i want to be payed into.

Its not tax nor pin, both has been taken care of.

The account is still up for sale though call 08117759804

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Prolem / Help Needed Urgently Pls / Hello Webmasters!!! Monetize Your Blog/website With Ubercpm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.