Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Bond Fm (92.9fm) Childrens’ Day Celebration Show Of Shame! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bond Fm (92.9fm) Childrens’ Day Celebration Show Of Shame! (1170 Views)

NITDA Awards Scholarship To 92 Nigerian Postgraduate Students For 2017/18 / Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) / UNILAG Girls In "Car Wash" Show During Hall Week Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bond Fm (92.9fm) Childrens’ Day Celebration Show Of Shame! by ojoj(m): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2016
BOND FM 92.9 advertised the celebration of this year’s Childrens’ Day in their statiion. In the advertisement, parents were encouraged to bring their kids to their station at GRA Ikeja (Shogunle end) Lagos with the promise of provision of play equipment in abundance. With a lot of organization advertisnig for the same, I convinced my kids to let us attend that of BOND FM.
On entering the station, it was an eyesore that the station is surrounded by bush. They could not even tidied up their environment. The whole place was stinking. A little place was used with canopies that could not contain the crowd; even the chairs were not enough to contain the crowd. About one –third of the crowd especially parents could not get any seat to sit. The programme was drab. The MCs were not professional, no clear programme to follow.
The play equipment was something else. Only two small bouncing castles were provided, one swing and one rolling play equipment. I was so disappointed after the charge of N1, 000 (One Thousand Naira) per kid.
It was a shame on the management of BOND FM (92.9 FM) for providing that shallow programme. In fact, my kids were blaming me that it was I that made them to come to that place. They said they could have attended a better place.
I thought I was the only one that didn’t like the environment and programme. I went round to sample other parents opinion and it was regret galoreby other people. In fact, one of the parents called me to express her negative opinion about the show of shame. She thought I work at BOND FM but when I told her that I was also a guest, she just shook her head.
The programme was a rip off. We have vowed not to ever attend any of their programmes most especially festive periods.
THIS IS A REAL SHOW OF SHAME!
Re: Bond Fm (92.9fm) Childrens’ Day Celebration Show Of Shame! by fiftynaira(m): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2016
A little picture would have backed up ur claim
Re: Bond Fm (92.9fm) Childrens’ Day Celebration Show Of Shame! by ojoj(m): 10:02am On Jun 02, 2016
You are right@fiftynaira. Next time, this will be done.

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Releases Admission Screening Registration Instructions For 2016/2017. / List Of Polytechnics Accredited To Nigerian Students / JAMB 2017/2018 - What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.