Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Franklin Amadike, The Man Whose Dreams Have Changed My Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Franklin Amadike, The Man Whose Dreams Have Changed My Life (417 Views)

Davido: Tekno Thank You, If Changed My Life!!! / "David De Gea Would Have Saved Ubi Franklin’s Marriage” - Fan Says. Ubi Replies / Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Franklin Amadike, The Man Whose Dreams Have Changed My Life by padypadyng(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2016
Back in 2009, when the economy was in shambles, Franklin Amadike came to our home in Port-Harcourt -- just weeks before the launch of PADYPADY.com

I wrote him a letter after seeing him speak that day. I shared my frustration over average, everyday people struggling to feed their families, pay their bills, and keep a roof over their head.

For me, this was personal. I am the mother of two teenage boys, three step-children and one grandson, and like many Nigerians, I work very hard to take care of my family.

My husband and I, along with help from our family, built our own house in 2002. But in 2009, the recession hit our business so hard. We struggled to keep up with our bill payments, and feared we'd lose our home.

After months of knowing Franklin Amadike, I was able to learn new careers under the Learn From Your TV Training Programme that Franklin Amadike offers to Rivers State people, by providing them CDs that can teach them their needed careers through watching it on TV.

Here we are in 2016, and I am happy to say we still live in our home. Our financial situation has improved, and our future is promising. Without this program, I would not be able to say that today.

Today, Franklin Amadike is back here with PADYPADY.com to highlight the stories of our young musicians like my son, to give them a voice to sing and be heard.

PADYPADY.com gives you the possibilities to herness the power of the internet and use it to grow your music career, you business, personality and give you the opportunity to learn and build new things.

I hope you'll give him a chance to use PADYPADY.com to transform your life.

I believe that this country is full of hardworking people who sometimes need a little lift to keep moving forward. That's why I'm proud of the steps Franklin Amadike took in building PADYPADY.com

Visit http://padypady.com and sign up today, to give him more strength in transforming our society.

- Blessing Oyegune

http://m.padypady.com/tCVm4o

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Ooni Of Ife Pays Courtesy Visit To Babatunde Fashola / Andy Cohen Talks 'real Housewives: All Stars' / Linda Ikeji in trouble, owes 75M Tax Debt, Government Threatens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.