Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Who Has Bewitched Nigeria And Nigerians?. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Has Bewitched Nigeria And Nigerians?. (484 Views)

Similarity And D/ce Between Kenyans And Nigerians / See The Reason Why Nigeria And Nigerians Are Great / Nigeria And Nigerians Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Bewitched Nigeria And Nigerians?. by godchildjayboy(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2016
I'M HIGHLY WORRIED.

If i do not see anything wrong in the leadership of Nigeria and have kept mute or docile for the past 16years of PDP then why am i judging APC of one year?.
If i have been roaming around the streets without job for over the years and have become a liabilty to myself and my families then, why am i blaming PMB for my current woes?.
If Nigeria has been enjoying peaceful co existence even in the midst of ravaging economy and insurgency for the past years then, why the sudden agitations?.
If i have not enjoyed electricity straight for 24hrs throughout my entire life and have not enjoyed all other basic amenities of life since independence then why am i putting all the blame on administration that came to power bearly a year ago?..
Former President Jonathan organized a national conference with over N6billion public funds which could have resolved and tackled many issues and agitations as envisaged in the country today but, why didn't he implement the recommendations of the national conference before he left office?.
If billions of stolen dollars have been recovered and the looters apprehended so far has not denied any involvement in the said loots but have been co-operating with the authority as to the refund of those stolen monies, why am i defending them?.
If 13% derivation and the money acrued to the federation was shared among the Niger Delta, Ministry of Niger Delta and the NDDC. Youths of the Niger Delta were been empowered through governmental programmes, agitators were sent abroad for studies and salaries were paid to them so as to reduce the insurgency and tensions, why the bombing and vandalism in the Niger Delta?.
Why am i supporting a leader who has impoverished my life, mortgaged my future and thrown my life into confusion?.
The likes of Olisah Metuh, Alex Badeh, Dasuki, Femi Fani Kayode and others are in detention while Jonathan their boss, has been shielded and allowed to travel and walk around the world without questioning of what happened during his tenure. is this not injustice in the justice system?.
What does it take the current government of PMB to build a solid and vibrant institutions that will tackle and deal decisively with corruption cases and anyone cut stealing the wealth of the common masses irrespective of his or her position in the society?.
What does it take to bring the past and current leaders (APC and PDP) members who have looted this nation to these current state of comatose and despair to account for the way Nigeria monies were spent since independence?
Why is it that our youths have become restless and a tool in the hands of the unscrupulous politicians over the years and have lost all the where-withall to be vibrant and take their rightful place in the society?.
Why? Why? Why?
Who has bewitched Nigeria and Nigerians?.
hmmmm...so many questions critically begging for answers.
If you ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: Who Has Bewitched Nigeria And Nigerians?. by theEYe21(f): 11:20am On Jun 02, 2016
only we Nigerians are responsible for our problems. undecided nobody bewitched Nigeria or Nigerians undecided

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: AMCON Forces Bruce's Stv To Stop Operations / Lionel Messi Misses Penalty As Argentina Loses Third Major Final In A Row / Is Beyonce DOING TOO MUCH ?. . . See What She Did.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.