Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

D’banj Shows Off His Collection Of Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Shows Off His Collection Of Awards (641 Views)

D’banj Shows Off His Big Screen TV And Awards (pictures) / Nigeria Singer D’banj Shows Off Stylish Look In Agbada [photos] / Photo: Sound Sultan Includes Coke Bottle In His Collection Of Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Shows Off His Collection Of Awards by entadaplace1: 11:51am On Jun 02, 2016
D’banj‘s journey in the music industry is one that has been filled with many highs and lows. From his early days with the defunct MoHits Records to launching his personal DB Records, the singer has bagged several accolades along the way.

As he continues to strive for more success, the entertainer who doubles as an entrepreneur recently released his single, ‘Emergency’ to huge acceptance.
In an appreciative post about his strides in the music industry thus far, Bangalee showed off his collection of awards on Instagram today.

‘He that’s faithful in the Beginning, is too faithful to continue. Thank God, all my Success is from You lord. June Baby, my month of Continuous Special Delivery,’ he wrote along with the photo.
Amongst D’banj’s numerous awards are ‘Most Promising Male Artist’ award at the 2005 Kora Awards, ‘Best Newcomer award’ at the 2006 Channel O Music Video Awards for ‘Tongolo’, The Headies ‘Song of the Year’ for ‘Oliver Twist’ and more recently, the 2015 ‘MTV Evolution’ award.

file:///C:/Users/MY/Downloads/D%E2%80%99banj%20Shows%20Off%20His%20Collection%20Of%20Awards%202.png

http://i1.wp.com//wp-content/uploads/2016/06/D%E2%80%99banj-Shows-Off-His-Collection-Of-Awards-2.png?resize=597%2C599

source: http://entadaplace. com/dbanj-shows-off-collection-awards/

(1) (Reply)

12 Things You Probably Never Knew About Benson Idahosa / Mercy Aigbe Covers The Latest Issue Of Exquisite Magazine Nigeria / How Politicians And Money Have Finished Nigerian Entertainers/Celebrities - pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.