Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

What Would You Do If You Are This Boy In This Trying Times? (image) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do If You Are This Boy In This Trying Times? (image) (607 Views)

Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Crocodile Swallows 8-Year-Old Boy In Zimbabwe, Villagers Dissect It (Pics, Video / Python Killed By A 20-Year-Old Boy In Abia State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Are This Boy In This Trying Times? (image) by tomakint: 3:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nairalanders, I stumbled on this on my fb page and I thought of sharing it with you guys. cheesy cheesy The boy in question cracked me up with his reactions however if you were to be in his shoes what will you do? Will you do anything differently going by the present situation of the Country. Be sincere fellas. God is watching you/us all.

Cc: Lalasticlala over to you

Re: What Would You Do If You Are This Boy In This Trying Times? (image) by luckynzo(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Where's the picture?

Modified
A dishonest person is a dishonest person. Whether the economy is good or bad is not important.
Re: What Would You Do If You Are This Boy In This Trying Times? (image) by lecturerdabo(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Abeg presenter no mind all these holier than thou peeps on NL! Abeg play MY HELPEROOOOOOO FOR THE CALLER!!!

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Babyosisi ? / How Can Someone Share Posts From Nairaland To Facebook / Manchester United To Sign Dortmund's Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.