Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? (25370 Views)

Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday / Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). / Etisalat Latest 200MB For N200 Data Bundle Plan For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by CzarRex: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
dail *777# It started this week
i know already,what i meant was that i dont have any idea if it zaps
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Jarexxx(m): 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
GLO rocks
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by EROMS38(m): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
olatunde29ice:
well my broda
-
as far as am concern na Airtel sure pass
Bt dnt knw if d network is good in ur area
Airtel subscription dat am using is 1k for 4gb plus 2,500 airtime
1gb for 14days and 3gb for 30days
mind u, only on New sim
pls gimme d code 4dis 1k for 4gb n dat of 3gb. For 30days
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Maxvasia(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
Thanks a lot czar. I will carry out that test i need to. I wud say glo all the way too but the network here is very epileptic..... Like phcn.
CzarRex:
it depends on ur area op,have u done a survey testing the speed of all networks in your area, if no, then try it.

in mine,airtel and glo are fastest,etisalat and mtn are just ok,the cheapest network is glo followed by airtel, etisalat is most expensive.

but all the same glo for life.
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Maxvasia(m): 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
U r not alone bro
penzino:
GLO. But these days, if you subscribe for their 2k5 plan, your data connection becomes unstable and annoying. Am i alone on this
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Yemak74: 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Etisalat is now very cheap too; 1G for #600; 2G for #1100; 3G for #1600; 4G for #2100...All for 30 days... u call 08109196096 for the data share. Very reliable
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by YOLO1(m): 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
I think the new glo data offer rock but am scared about the authenticity of the data. The way they zap data nowadays will leave ur mouth wide open. Still need some people to comment on the new glo data b4 I subscribe.
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Mattex001(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2016
2plus2:

MTN is doing well in the pricing region too. #500 for 1g valid for 7days and can be moved over if you renew before expiration. However, recently I observed the validity has been adjusted to almost 30days. Not sure how true this observation is though as it is not official and am yet to reach the normal 7days validity.

At the final analysis it all comes down to service up-time in your area.
Yeah that's very true
I had almost thought I was the only that noticed this, the validity period now about 25days still goes for #500naira 1gb the best so far...
The customer care lady I spoke to said I can't roll over unused data I don't know how true that is

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Temmybot(f): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pls does the new glo data work on blackberry10?
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by 2plus2: 1:18am On Jun 05, 2016
Mattex001:

Yeah that's very true
I had almost thought I was the only that noticed this, the validity period now about 25days still goes for #500naira 1gb the best so far...
The customer care lady I spoke to said I can't roll over unused data I don't know how true that is

That will mean they have stopped rolling data over. Nevertheless, still a good deal. Or what do you think?
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by SamsonJohn743(m): 8:22am On Jun 05, 2016
olatunde29ice:
well my broda
-
as far as am concern na Airtel sure pass
Bt dnt knw if d network is good in ur area
Airtel subscription dat am using is 1k for 4gb plus 2,500 airtime
1gb for 14days and 3gb for 30days
mind u, only on New sim

What's the code? And is it Still working??
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by iXavier: 11:33am On Jun 05, 2016
Temmybot:
Pls does the new glo data work on blackberry10?

Yes, it does
Just use GloFlat as APN
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by MrDoGood(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
eleojo23:

Damn!
I can tolerate many things but a slow internet is not one of them!
I love opening multiple tabs when browsing but how will I enjoy that when it takes forever to open just one tab?

lol you see? undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lock Your Credit / Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of December / Huawei Y7p Unboxing And Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.