Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) (97261 Views)

7 New Facts About Rainfall You Should Know - Mrphysics / Goat Gives Birth To Strange Creature In Limpopo,South Africa (viewers Discretion / NIMET Predicts Less Rainfall In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) by segcymoor(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2016
Hmnn
Re: Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) by elampiro(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
bros your computer must be upside down if you think it's shooting downward...

I saw water coming down. You confuse me now.

1 Like

Re: Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) by erico2k2(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2016
Aigbofa:

A lot of Nairalanders are illiterates, it is fruitless arguing with them. If they want to dedicate a shrine to a geyser or a damaged water main let them.
I agree 2016 some people are still this backward. Kia I be think say nah only our politicians dull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) by ricki: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2016
stupid people ....

it is just a burst coming from inside the ground.... then falling down again as it reached it peak.

Dont be gullible
Re: Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) by Megaflex(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2016
erico2k2:

Guy you are still an illiterate even after the documented evidence
ur IQ is very low if u believ dat water is frm above. observe d surroundin very well, observe those around, observe dat they'r on white helmet, observe where their eyes are concentrated. they were nt lookin up, rather, they were lookin at d ground. why? simply because they are engineers tryin to reply a broken pipe. bt u wont still believ because i am sure dat u did nt watch d video and observe d source of dat water or u'r strugglin to convince urself dat a sky imaginary daddy sent a fountain to kenya
Re: Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) by CltrAltDelicious(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Am I the only person seeing a busted pipe
Re: Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) by Megaflex(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2016
bulldoza:

Look closely to what? Bullshitz undecided
Were you there?
Mumu
i ws nt there bt d video evidence is enough. ask urself dis question if u watched d video, "why were d pple around nt lookin up bt at d base of d water?". once again, observe closely at d base of d water and u'll see where its comin out frm
Re: Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) by erico2k2(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2016
Megaflex:
ur IQ is very low if u believ dat water is frm above. observe d surroundin very well, observe those around, observe dat they'r on white helmet, observe where their eyes are concentrated. they were nt lookin up, rather, they were lookin at d ground. why? simply because they are engineers tryin to reply a broken pipe. bt u wont still believ because i am sure dat u did nt watch d video and observe d source of dat water or u'r strugglin to convince urself dat a sky imaginary daddy sent a fountain to kenya
Even with the internet in Nigeria people like you won't educate yourselves.
This same craap happened in Brooks in the US 2014 that's 2 years ago. Stop being silly and get educated check I even posted two videos to that effect even a weather forcaster in the UK went as far as to explain it. Try and read up cloud seeding and research this rain fall in on one spot as well then get educated and pas the knowledge to everyone arround you plz.
Re: Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) by elampiro(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2016
Truly, there are people wearing helmet. Which makes me think they are engineers. Although the flow of the water looks like it is falling down.

Those who are saying a broken pipe could actually be right.
Re: Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) by benji93: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2016
AjayiWrites2:
Shall we call this the work of the people from village or just end time rain?
This happened at a particular place at Kpalime in Togo (West Africa).
Is there a scientific explanation to this or should we term this a miracle? It looks scary.Thank God, the world will never be destroyed by flooding again! End time we are living in..

See More pictures and Watch the video below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/strange-rainfall-in-togo-pls-watch.html

See the video here, I pray it opens..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsLGt1GjYys

This could not have been rain, from above the trajectory of the deluge, looks like that of a projectile motion,'' water spilling upwards and then down again over an arc''.
Re: Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) by erico2k2(m): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
benji93:

This could not have been rain, from above the trajectory of the deluge, looks like that of a projectile motion,'' water spilling upwards and then down again over an arc''.
It's rain.they have same situation in the US and it was filmed as well check my previous post.
Re: Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) by Megaflex(m): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2016
erico2k2:

Even with the internet in Nigeria people like you won't educate yourselves.
This same craap happened in Brooks in the US 2014 that's 2 years ago. Stop being silly and get educated check I even posted two videos to that effect even a weather forcaster in the UK went as far as to explain it. Try and read up cloud seeding and research this rain fall in on one spot as well then get educated and pas the knowledge to everyone arround you plz.
We are nt talking abt d one dat happend in Brooks, US, we are talkin of dis one dat happend in kenya. d one in US might b rainfall in one spot, bt dis video is nt rainfall in one spot, its a busted pipe. if it ws rainfall, we wuld observe its fallin frm d sky, nt halfway into d sky. pls direct me to d link of d one dat happend in Brooks.
Re: Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) by druxy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dollyak:

Gas planet was referred to because of their size and extreme pressure differences that exist within them.
and what's a gas planet?
Re: Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) by Dollyak(f): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
druxy:
and what's a gas planet?
Please research online. Jupiter and Saturn are both Gas planets
Re: Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) by erico2k2(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Megaflex:
We are nt talking abt d one dat happend in Brooks, US, we are talkin of dis one dat happend in kenya. d one in US might b rainfall in one spot, bt dis video is nt rainfall in one spot, its a busted pipe. if it ws rainfall, we wuld observe its fallin frm d sky, nt halfway into d sky. pls direct me to d link of d one dat happend in Brooks.
learn something new today here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gE07-18TTg
there are loads of other try and research rain falling on one spot and see waht co mes out of google, do not jst sit there and argue blindly, this was also on national geographical channels amongst the top 10 weird weather phenomenon, the one that top it was Ice in a hot desert
Re: Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) by santanamimi(f): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
GBELLs:
It's a geyser not rainfall

Please sir.

Help us vote ivyy For Miss NL on the thread below.
Simply type I vote Ivyy Cc Nljega

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Thank you
Re: Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) by OlaDapxon(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
ZACHIE:
Ignorance everywhere.
What's strange about this?
2 things can cause this
1. It could be a GEYSER, which it likely is.
2. A burst pipe from a waterline.

People should stop ascribing unusualness to common geographical phenomena

http://www.snopes.com/togo-rain-mystery-video/
Its a geyser
Re: Strange Rainfall In Kpalime Togo (Video, Pics) by booksrite(f): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
I agree 2016 some people are still this backward. Kia I be think say nah only our politicians dull

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Fisherman Using A Dolphin As Bait, Caught 10 Sharks In A Day (Photos) / Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) / Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.