Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

So Touching: Funeral Of Peace Mass Transit Accident Victim, Joy Akabuike -RIP - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So Touching: Funeral Of Peace Mass Transit Accident Victim, Joy Akabuike -RIP (1216 Views)

“RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself / Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim / PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Touching: Funeral Of Peace Mass Transit Accident Victim, Joy Akabuike -RIP by Naijabash(m): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
Joy Akabuike who involved in a ghastly motor accident along Umuahia-Okigwe Road. She Joy fought really hard to defeat death, but sadly she lost the battle hours after coming out of coma.

Her Funeral holds today and preparations are already on ground. Below are photos of the extent of preparation for her burial. According to report her body has left FMC Umuahia. May her soul rest in perfect peace. >>>CLICK TO SEE MORE PHOTOS OF A PROMISING LADY LADY WHOSE LIFE WAS CUT SHOT BY A CARELESS BUS DRIVER>> http://lindaikejblog..com.ng/2016/06/so-touching-see-photos-from-funeral-of.html

Re: So Touching: Funeral Of Peace Mass Transit Accident Victim, Joy Akabuike -RIP by reverendfather: 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
eya such a pretty girl. if only man had the ability to turn back the hands of time.
we would have gladly gone back to right Adam and Eve's wrong.
Re: So Touching: Funeral Of Peace Mass Transit Accident Victim, Joy Akabuike -RIP by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
R.I.P.......

#sadsadsad
Re: So Touching: Funeral Of Peace Mass Transit Accident Victim, Joy Akabuike -RIP by isbish(m): 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
I will never forget peace mass transit. In 2009 along Abuja city road a driver of theirs wrongfully overtook another car and had a head on collision killing my older brothers wife's Mum. Step Mum and our friend who was the driver. I hated that TP company eversince. angry

(1) (Reply)

5 HIV Symptoms To Watch Out For In Women – Guys, See How To Know If She’s Hiv P / Problem With A Thread On Frontpage / Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.