Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,323 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia (19613 Views)

Stephanie Linus Stuns In Yellow Outfit For Movie Screening In Ghana / Stephanie Linus Arrives Italy To Advocate Against Human Trafficking / Rita Dominic, Obasanjo And Chidi Mokeme Pictured At The Screening Of "76" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by olokeded: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Stephanie Linus and her team were recently hosted in Gambia by the UNFPA and the Vice President Dr Isatou Njie Saidy to a screening of DRY.
The audience was made up of distinguished personalities including the Vice President of Gambia, Dr Isatou Njie Saidy; UNFPA Regional Director for West & Central Africa, Mr Mabingue Ngom; Assistant Minister for Youth Liberia, Ms. Kula Fonfana and many others.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-stephanie-linus-wows-at.html

Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by olokeded: 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2016

Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by Destined2win: 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
Going places
Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
yea... beautiful woman

check this out;:; New Music : D ’ Prince Ft. Small
Doctor – Show Me (Prod . Don
Jazzy ) http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/06/new-music-d-prince-ft-small-doctor-show.html

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by nuelzy: 7:30am On Jun 03, 2016
her movie gave Genevieve a run for her's

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by noetic5: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Checkout more photos from the after party, in Gambia

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/06/stephanie-linus-pictured-with-vp-of.html

The people of Gambia, a wonderful ppl tho
Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by Yinkatolu: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Destined2win:
Going places
coming places grin
Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by Taryur3(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hu she epp?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by wise7(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by seunlayi(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Taryur3:
Hu she epp?

This exactly what I wanted to ask
Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by ipreach: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
She is making wave all over Africa

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by frubben(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Very nice

Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by Evina(f): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
This woman is truly purpose driven!

While many others are using acting as a platform to become sophisticated prostitutes and partying in Dubai, she is busy impacting lives and dining with leaders of nations.

Good job Mrs. Linus!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by Lilimax(f): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Love her dress smiley

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by teepsee(f): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Stephanie Linus? That name don't sound like who I know, please who is she. A politician?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by Sufficiency121(f): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
She's beautiful kiss

But she's fat now shocked... is she pregnant undecided

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by 400billionman: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
You mean Dry tomato ?
Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by evatee(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
That's my abyxolah...love her pretty...
Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by petsam11(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Evina:
This woman is truly purpose driven!

While many others are using acting as a platform to become[b]sophisticated prostitutes [/b]and partying in Dubai, she is busy impacting lives and dining with leaders of nations.

Good job Mrs. Linus!!!

Hahahahhahaa! LWNKM! Sophisticated prostitutes!!! Hahahahhahahahahahahaa!!!
@Topic: The three Imo State movie stars that I love: Genny and Rita (umunnem m ndi Mbaise) and then Stephanie (All from Imo state)! Una dey rep wella! Proud of you all!!!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by goodforsomthing: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
Good for her and her family members

Hhàaàaaaaaaaaaaaaa I just my Naijabet and 9jabet winning money,let me go and clear my school fee outstanding.
Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by Nellybank(m): 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
NL abeg wetin chief okereke pikin wear no concern me, I just wan hear say things don dey ok for naija
Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by Dainikel(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Superb feat from Stephanie!
Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by beautyerhu86(f): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
This dry wey dem don act reach 3 years, na so so premier dem dey premier am. Mek she release the film mek we watch joor.
Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by Houseofglam7(f): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Who don watch d film abeg?
Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by JOYOSITA(f): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Fyn woman
Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by JOYOSITA(f): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Who don watch d film abeg?
my friend has. Says it's very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by oviejnr(m): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
O
Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by lacoach: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Who need her epp where no fit ask

Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by cutetopsey(f): 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nice one Stephen! keep it up
Re: Stephanie Linus At The Screening Of 'dry' In Gambia by Ugoeze2016: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Keep soaring high woman.... click my moniker, thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani's 39th Birthday Party (Video) / Photos - Tuface's Kids At The Winter Wonderland / Stop Insulting Celebrities And Their Marriages - Toyin Aimakhu Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.