Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

The Ordeal Of My Girlfriend. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ordeal Of My Girlfriend. (394 Views)

The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus / UNIBEN PG Students' Ordeal / The Ordeal Of Nursing Students In UNTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ordeal Of My Girlfriend. by effervescent(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
I'd eschew beating about the bush. My girlfriend happens to be amongst the latest influx of freshers accepted for the yet to commence academic session @ O.A.U (much touted as "Oba Awon Unifasiti right?). She arrived the hostel vicinity with a view to settling, acclamatizing and adapting to her newest ambience last Friday, the 27th of May. She however was taken aback when she discovered the primary source of water is not hygienic for cooking and drinking. Right now as I type, she's indisposed alongside her friends. She also told me she's emaciated. I felt so helpless, incapacitated and feeble, despondent having got wind of the news. Almost immediately, I remembered Nairaland and just thought someone with the capacity to intervene 'll stumble on this and rid "my baby" and her distraught contemporaries from this travail and imbroglio. Can someone please talk to the appropriate authorities? I'd be more than elated if this issue is treated with urgency and expeditiously. From a concerned nairalander (effervescent) who so much feels despondent at the sight of an ailing individual.

(1) (Reply)

Court Permits Osun Students To Wear Hijab To School / UNILORIN Sacks Randy Lecture For Forcing Student Into Relationship / Nysc News And Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.