Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Why Is That The Ibo's And The Yoruba's Are Now Sworn Enemies . - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is That The Ibo's And The Yoruba's Are Now Sworn Enemies . (979 Views)

What's The Ibo-yoruba-bini Connection? / Clarification Needed; The Difference Between IBO And Igbo / Tor Tiv Breaks With Tradition, Declines To Be Sworn-in Before “traditional God” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That The Ibo's And The Yoruba's Are Now Sworn Enemies . by jide219(m): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
I remember years back the ibos and Yoruba's were best of friends but now they are like Tom and Jerry, since the issue of biafrans came up the Yoruba and igbo nation has been on loggerheads with eachother, the igbo calling the Yoruba, betrayal, cowards and Hausa slave, I just don't know why, even if an igbo comment on something that displeases the Ibo's they will think he is a Yoruba man.it seems what happened during the civil war is still encrusted on every biafrans heart I don't blame you neither do I blame the govt then,you all were just doing what you thought was good for your people, since Nigeria gained inindependence,the Yoruba's has always been the most loving peaceful, accomadating tribe in Nigeria, so my dear biafrans you have problem with the north not the west.
Thank you.
Re: Why Is That The Ibo's And The Yoruba's Are Now Sworn Enemies . by Judeoxide(m): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
That is what happens when you peel off injury that is healing...

Iy pain is 3 times more than the original depending on the force...

Or try using a double edge sword maybe you will inderstand
Re: Why Is That The Ibo's And The Yoruba's Are Now Sworn Enemies . by starpower(m): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
you are basing your opinions on ewarriors. Nigerian are not tribalism freaks. we are one.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That The Ibo's And The Yoruba's Are Now Sworn Enemies . by ybalogs(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
That's just in your subconscious. I love my ibo friends now and forever.
Re: Why Is That The Ibo's And The Yoruba's Are Now Sworn Enemies . by OMAR12: 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
can we just drop this topic and move on. everyone is suspecting themselves it the country were we find ourselves. the political thuggery has eaten down into every tribe it not just the igbos and Yoruba's
Re: Why Is That The Ibo's And The Yoruba's Are Now Sworn Enemies . by Tastemoney(m): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
A useless thread
Re: Why Is That The Ibo's And The Yoruba's Are Now Sworn Enemies . by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
jide219:
I remember years back the ibos and Yoruba's were best of friends but now they are like Tom and Jerry, since the issue of biafrans came up the Yoruba and igbo nation has been on loggerheads with eachother, the igbo calling the Yoruba, betrayal, cowards and Hausa slave, I just don't know why, even if an igbo comment on something that displeases the Ibo's they will think he is a Yoruba man.it seems what happened during the civil war is still encrusted on every biafrans heart I don't blame you neither do I blame the govt then,you all were just doing what you thought was good for your people, since Nigeria gained inindependence,the Yoruba's has always been the most loving peaceful, accomadating tribe in Nigeria, so my dear biafrans you have problem with the north not the west.
Thank you.
Oga sharrapp there....na only idumota and nairaland them be enemies....stop brewinh hate by spewing thrash,if you cant say positivity about brotherhood then log outta nairaland for Life....Instead of saying how can we harmonize Nigeria ,rather ur acting like our forefathers further dividing it....
Re: Why Is That The Ibo's And The Yoruba's Are Now Sworn Enemies . by theEYe21(f): 4:17am On Jun 03, 2016
Keep deceiving yourself undecided
starpower:
you are basing your opinions on ewarriors. Nigerian are not tribalism freaks. we are one.
Re: Why Is That The Ibo's And The Yoruba's Are Now Sworn Enemies . by theEYe21(f): 4:20am On Jun 03, 2016
Nigerian tribes are enemies against each other, that's how it has been for decades and that's how it will always be until we change our mentality undecided

(1) (Reply)

... / Former President Of Sierra Leone Ernest Koroma Visit Obi Of Onitsha- PICTURES / How Many African Languages Are Becoming Dead Languages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.