Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

How To Write A Long Blog Post - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Write A Long Blog Post (390 Views)

10 Easy Ways To Write A Powerful And Addictive Introduction For Your Blog Post / 7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post / 5 Amazing Ways To Write Interesting Blog Post Topics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Long Blog Post by VocalWalls: 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
I have noticed just recently that quite a number of bloggers find it hard to write long articles which sometimes, can be really beneficial towards SEO. In most cases, they just don't know what to write, so i'll be sharing my tip.

If you want to blog, it’s best to write, write, write, and then edit.

The easiest way with which i write a very lengthy piece is to follow these simple rules:

Write about what you’re going to write about.
Here, you introduce your topic, give instances and reasons why you think it is beneficial and why your reader really needs to read it.

Write
Write the main article itself

Write about what you just wrote about.
Give a brief summary of everything you just wrote about, rephrase your bullet points, and preferably, use the H2/H3 tag here as it will likely have lots of keywords.

Credits www.vocalwalls.com

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Group For Sale!!! / Verified Non Hosted Nigeria Adsense Account For Sale / How To Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.